Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a tallaght thing I’d say !! I’m joking before people eat me alive !!!
Its not a Dublin thing at all! Im from Dublin and dont speak like this!! It makes my ears bleed...a
The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not a Dublin thing sorry. I'm from Dublin and the way she speaks makes my eats bleed.Its a scanger thing from every county!

Reactions: 12
Isn't it amazing though how her anxiehee has just disappeared 🤔
It will be back next week when she is in the humdrum of normal life and has to mind 2 kids and put a wash on !! Sure remember the drama over how could she do the washing !

Hiking boots for some gravel! Seriously. As another poster said you dont need them at the giants causeway either. We did the cliff walk above the causeway too and runners are absolutely fine! She is making out like its some hike.

Reactions: 20
Hiking boots for some gravel! Seriously. As another poster said you dont need them at the giants causeway either. We did the cliff walk above the causeway too and runners are absolutely fine! She is making out like its some hike.
anything away from the couch is a hike for poor awl Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi everyone. I took a few days offline but now I’m back. Who does that sound like 🤔 anyways 😆 catching up on graces latest and she seems to be throwing up her content left and right. Wonder is this couples retreat gifted

Reactions: 9
Well looks like her upping her content hasn't worked as according to social blade shes down another 48 followers!!

Loooong time lurker, first time poster. Just want to say thanks for all the laughs you’ve given me reading these threads. Had to unfollow a long time ago, found her insufferable. Just went on to peep at her stories and nearly pissed myself at her going for her walk this morning “you know me, always up and at em”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
First post! Was soooo pissed off when I see the regatta boots gifted, she is THE most unadventurous person there is. I feel so strongly about it I even reached out to regatta, I have been buying/wearing their clothes years and have dressed my kids in they’re stuff and to see this lazy person who complains non stop getting free stuff handed to her. It boils my blood. I visit the giants causeway every few weeks and you could go in flip flops...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
It was a nice try but it was boring content. Chris never seems interested and mostly belittles her when she points the camera at him. Queue content saying how much she missed the babas

No one knows 🤷‍♀️🤔
Ain’t that the truth 😆 she’s some freebie bleep

Loooong time lurker, first time poster. Just want to say thanks for all the laughs you’ve given me reading these threads. Had to unfollow a long time ago, found her insufferable. Just went on to peep at her stories and nearly pissed myself at her going for her walk this morning “you know me, always up and at em”
She’s a walking joke. She hasn’t the energy to put on a load of washing at home but when she’s on a freebie break she has all the energy in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ain’t that the truth 😆 she’s some freebie bleep

She’s a walking joke. She hasn’t the energy to put on a load of washing at home but when she’s on a freebie break she has all the energy in the world
Dying to know if it is a gifted stay .. 😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
18 grid posts, endless stories & she’s lost close to 900 followers all in the last 7 days. The damage is done. I’ve followed Grace from when she was pregnant with Sienna. I unfollowed last week. She’s really lost in her life & you can see that. I honestly hate seeing her like this. It makes me sad. I’m sure she compares herself to every other blogger, puts huge pressure on herself to keep up with them & then all we hear about is her anxiety etc. She’s lost her spark. I really feel for her but I want to shake her at the same time too. If there’s one thing she could do to help herself right now is just quit blogging. Endless attempts at fitness, losing weight, 3 dysons, Fitbits, toasters, kettles, free furniture, pulling stuff here there & everywhere, endless packages arriving, 1526 btls of perfume, Rewearbeaware, creating content in a boot, it’s enough to send anyone off the end. She’s young, has gorgeous kids, time for a new chapter Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
God how painful was that to watch

And she actually ruined any mystery or illusion about the place cos now we know those pods over look a load of peoples houses and back gardens and a grave yard!

Eh no thanks

I thought from the website it was overlooking a quiet beach not a very ordinary looking town that has hummus issues
Me too I’m actually glad she did to be honest my husband and I both have milestone birthdays this year and we were looking at them exact pods a few months back before covid just as something different to do well she put me right off especially considering it’s so backwards they don’t even have Hummus I scoff at the very thought 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes but none of us listened as we all fell asleep as Dominique as was mid sentence - snore bore ! She is very attractive but completely boring ... the only thing mildly interesting about her are those mad eyebrows

And doesnt she just know it. If she was a bar of chocolate she'd devour herself 😂😂

Reactions: 3
18 grid posts, endless stories & she’s lost close to 900 followers all in the last 7 days. The damage is done. I’ve followed Grace from when she was pregnant with Sienna. I unfollowed last week. She’s really lost in her life & you can see that. I honestly hate seeing her like this. It makes me sad. I’m sure she compares herself to every other blogger, puts huge pressure on herself to keep up with them & then all we hear about is her anxiety etc. She’s lost her spark. I really feel for her but I want to shake her at the same time too. If there’s one thing she could do to help herself right now is just quit blogging. Endless attempts at fitness, losing weight, 3 dysons, Fitbits, toasters, kettles, free furniture, pulling stuff here there & everywhere, endless packages arriving, 1526 btls of perfume, Rewearbeaware, creating content in a boot, it’s enough to send anyone off the end. She’s young, has gorgeous kids, time for a new chapter Grace.
This 🙌🏻 Hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 11
She said she’d booked a two night stay but is still there! Maybe tonight’s stay is gifted?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.