Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it amazing though how her anxiehee has just disappeared 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm telling you 'work' and picking up after herself and minding the kids causes her anxiety. I'm sure ill be unpopular as I'm questioning her parenting but that's the true imo.

Reactions: 27
I'm telling you 'work' and picking up after herself and minding the kids causes her anxiety. I'm sure ill be unpopular as I'm questioning her parenting but that's the true imo.
Well you read my mind... as I was thinking her panic attacks etc never happen when shes away on trips . At pr lunches .. on nights away...

What's the common denominator for her anxihee and attacks....its when she is with or around the kids or has to do normal stuff ..

It's very very selective panic attacks in my opinion...

again.. this is just my observation and opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 27
yep you are 100% right.. she can’t handle real every day life.. she gets overwhelmed even when she has to do her washing! Family of 7 here with 3 under 6, & we both work. Guess what I do the washing, in winter himself will take it to be dried in the launderette.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
'Just what we needed as a couple'.... 'Reconnect'.. 'Us..' 'Work on your relationship' blah blah blah. If i put this up after a few days away with my husband I would be told where to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Just what we needed as a couple'.... 'Reconnect'.. 'Us..' 'Work on your relationship' blah blah blah. If i put this up after a few days away with my husband I would be told where to go 😂
It’s content it’s for the gram... her days are numbered as a blogger

Reactions: 18
Jesus wept. You would swear she was down a mine working 80 hours a week instead of taking a few shots of makeup and free tit all day. What does she think other people do if she thinks that’s busy? She would want to grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 49
God how painful was that to watch

And she actually ruined any mystery or illusion about the place cos now we know those pods over look a load of peoples houses and back gardens and a grave yard!

Eh no thanks

I thought from the website it was overlooking a quiet beach not a very ordinary looking town that has hummus issues

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She absolutely needed those hiking boots for the sea front walk this morning
Don't need them at the giants causeway either, we were there with a nearly 2 year old at the time and managed in runners, it's not steep to climb and a footpath down from the car park

Reactions: 14
If I was a budha I'd come to life and slap her in the face and tell her to feck off with her bloody notions..... nameste my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God how painful was that to watch

And she actually ruined any mystery or illusion about the place cos now we know those pods over look a load of peoples houses and back gardens and a grave yard!

Eh no thanks

I thought from the website it was overlooking a quiet beach not a very ordinary looking town that has hummus issues
Hummus issues 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve had anxiety since yesterday & this morning think I’m starting to feel ok now, but I’d love to know her secret of dealing with it because the way I’ve felt has been horrendous! My mind and body hasn’t stopped, she’s so lucky!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve had anxiety since yesterday & this morning think I’m starting to feel ok now, but I’d love to know her secret of dealing with it because the way I’ve felt has been horrendous! My mind and body hasn’t stopped, she’s so lucky!!
So so much a LIAR more like🤣

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree with you more. When she’s away from her kids and housework there is no moaning or feeling tired / sick. Comes across so lazy. I don’t think anxiety and massive panic attacks magically disappear🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t agree with you more. When she’s away from her kids and housework there is no moaning or feeling tired / sick. Comes across so lazy. I don’t think anxiety and massive panic attacks magically disappear🤷‍♀️
Nope they sure don't. But a moany, negative attitude can seemingly disappear quick as lightening if you're off on a staycation with no responsibilities, loads of cans and a lie-in. Funny that.

Reactions: 14
The hiking boots, like WTF. was she scaling the chimney stacks, i'm actually embarrassed for her! shameful ad #gifted.
One thing she is not is gifted 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.