Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
Grace Mongey aka Faces by Grace.
Irish instagrammer / Makeup artist / content creator.

Rolypolymmm

But he is still is locked up? So weird, like we all know weird people in our lives but that is just so odd. She obviously thinks people are oblivious to the story. Not sure that’s the type of person I’d be welcoming back into my life for sure if they did something like that. No amount of bloody sage would rid you of that badness
Still locked up yes.

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then
Never heard of social blade before...really interesting. She is haemorrhaging followers for the last week.

Since covid i have unfollowed a lot of "influencers" and bloggers. They just seem so out of touch with reality and that became more obvious because of the pandemic. I hope they lose some of their power as a result of this!
What is social blade?

Kitty30

The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Grace has said before she is dyslexic.

T20

Yes people are getting a bit too deep on her parenting but it’s no ones place here to control what others can and can’t say. Respect what others say, before making the post make sure it’s relevant instead of picking out her parenting skills..
I’m not trying to control what anyone says, I’m making an observation. In my opinion it was relevant.