Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at that to be honest , she comes across as squeaky clean online any other tea โ˜•
no thatโ€™s all, I just remember her because when I got the call about her coming in and they told me to make sure I wrote down everything she took as sheโ€™d often not return stuff or only bring a few things back! Maybe sheโ€™s giving grace tips ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
'I'm such an outdoorsy kinda gal, don't think I've shared that side of me too often on here...'

No Grace you haven't. Because it's a bleeping lie and you know it. Namaste my hole.
Oh my god this annoyed me. If she shares about her mouldy muff then she would have shared about her love of outer doors long ago

Last comment - fess up who was it ๐Ÿ˜
Could be me ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She really has a certain fan club doesn't she. Wow grace your glowing you look amazing . I would look a million dollars if I got 4 nights away from the kids. A walk every morning with no one asking what's for breakfast mom. She is asking people to reply in comments but not after replying to any of them she is fooling them all there keeping her page going so she can come straight home to go in the beg.

Reactions: 14
Why is she asking for people to reply to her post but has comments limited?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Sheโ€™s only fooling herself! Her fella is looking well rough these days!

Reactions: 18
I wouldnโ€™t have thought Grace was Susanโ€™s type. We call her pimp my child in our house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In fairness to grace sheโ€™s always been into the whole namaste thing. Gotta clean the house? Namaste in bed. Have to watch the kids? Namaste on the couch. Career is tanking and followers complaining over content? Namaste in the booh having a picnic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
It's a play on why not? She's having wine so she's saying wine not. Lots of people say that to be fair ๐Ÿ˜‚
But I thought she was taking a break from drink for July ?! Oh hang on .... that was 2 weeks ago .. a lifetime away her anxiety is now fine so she can now drink again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In fairness to grace sheโ€™s always been into the whole namaste thing. Gotta clean the house? Namaste in bed. Have to watch the kids? Namaste on the couch. Career is tanking and followers complaining over content? Namaste in the booh having a picnic
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
'I'm such an outdoorsy kinda gal, don't think I've shared that side of me too often on here...'

No Grace you haven't. Because it's a bleeping lie and you know it. Namaste my hole.
By outdoorsy do you meant sitting on The couchy ? Moaning your hole off-y ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure when she went to Portugal she changed the location in her bio to Portugal and left it up for ages after she was home.
Thatโ€™s quality ๐Ÿคฃ Sheโ€™s definitely the type to put โ€œwanderlustโ€ in her bio after going on the summer hol to the Costa del sol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You have me killed ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Namaste two extra nights for free huns

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she went on a family holiday with the kids and dragged the grandmother's along to babysit. She was the exact same you would think she had traveled the world the carry-on of her FFS. You only went as far as Portugal Hun calm the feck down.

Reactions: 13
Remember when she went on a family holiday with the kids and dragged the grandmother's along to babysit. She was the exact same you would think she had traveled the world the carry-on of her FFS. You only went as far as Portugal Hun calm the feck down.
That was for a wedding I think. I don't think the grandmother's would have minded a free holiday. We'll presuming they paid for them that is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.