Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
well ladies and stephen, here we are on the final weekend. the absolute final weekend for a few of our favourites 😭😭

scroll, get never forget on your speakers, hit play, enjoy the good times 💙

and also nick, i’m sorry williams are trying to force sargeant on us before you’ve even left :(

2142A3C6-A73D-42E7-B8BC-F2971C0C3396.jpeg

it’s gonna be emotional lads, let’s do this 💙💙

(insert 🕯 mick prayer circle 🕯 here)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
*play the video before you start reading*

To all of you, whether newbies, or oldies, regulars or casuals, baguette lovers or British sausage swallowers. Thank you for making F1 2022 a far more entertaining season. For laughs, the memories, the pain, the joy, the thirst. For joining me on the Lancelot train eventually. For it all. Thank you.

FyEct~2.jpg

Bring on 2023

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

OOps2022

VIP Member
I almost forgot I am sad about Lewis :cry: but he will be fine and he will be back to winning I am sure :love:
too many things to think of now, I cannot process :ROFLMAO::cry:
poor Latifi, had to retire I saw, but all the best Nicholas, Mick and Daniel

for now I am so happy for Sharl and moved by Seb's farewell so I will think about

I know we are staying here, but just wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS, it's been the best to enjoy the season with you!!!! (also in my early lurking days in the old thread)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Sorry but that statement is a blatant lie, they should have just said the second part. Max was told several times to give the place back, at turn 4 GP literally says “if you can’t pass by turn 12 give the place back”. He sounded fed up eventually because he had to keep repeating it. All that team does is gaslight people i swear

Reactions: 16

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Jennie, please remember to put an “a” in front of that word because this is gonna get out of context real fast x

• Haha
Well, that's that...seasons over. It's been a blast thanks to you lovely lot. My hearts a bit broken now Sebs gone but....give it 105 days and I'll be raring to go again!

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
also i enjoy this photo for many reasons (namely the little seb/fernando/lewis moment on the left) but please observe charles: being the only person to know a photo is being taken, finding his light, staring the camera down. he is america’s next top model. tyra has two pictures in her hand and both of them are of him.

FF8EDEEA-67A8-4B5D-8F13-2669A8E5CCA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
Thank you all for the laughs, thirst traps, commiserations and drama, I only came over to this thread from the wags one recently but I’ve loved every moment of sharing the highs and the lows with you all x

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
And this is a wrap on this season. I am really glad i found this place a little over a year ago and to spend this season with all of you. It's been a long season with its highs and lows but i can always rely on you for making me laugh 😁. I won't lie the dramas in the last weeks have been a bit too much for me so i am kind of glad that we will have a longer winter break to recharge before an even longer season in 2023 (i say that now but i know i will be bored as soon as the Christmas/New Year period will be gone😅). But i know we have a whole program to keep up going until March. Love you all ❤❤❤

• Heart