F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite drunk now and feeling very empty cos March suddenly sounds very far away 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m quite drunk now and feeling very empty cos March suddenly sounds very far away 😩
It does, doesn't it? We can only hope for lots and lots and lots of driver content....can't wait for secret santa ❤.
We'll have to organise some old season re watches and maybe we can all have a Netflix party and watch Rush and old episodes of DTS!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And this is a wrap on this season. I am really glad i found this place a little over a year ago and to spend this season with all of you. It's been a long season with its highs and lows but i can always rely on you for making me laugh 😁. I won't lie the dramas in the last weeks have been a bit too much for me so i am kind of glad that we will have a longer winter break to recharge before an even longer season in 2023 (i say that now but i know i will be bored as soon as the Christmas/New Year period will be gone😅). But i know we have a whole program to keep up going until March. Love you all ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What am I gonna do with my weekends for the next few months now? No football other than the 💀 world cup and no more F1...gonna be a long winter. But here's to the Tattle love/laughs/thirst xx
Lewis/Sharl/Carlos/Lance/George/Pierre/Lando better spend the winter feeding us.

• Heart
  • Haha
ladies i’m off out to be productive for rest of the day - just to say i love and appreciate you all! thank you again for a wonderful weekend and for putting up with me again 😘 looking so forward to our winter break content!

posting this again because i am #proudofmyboy 😭

View attachment 1745923
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
and cause Ferrari did not destroy Sharl's race today, our Maranello road trip can be moved in time a bit, but only moved, not postponed 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think i've cried out the alcohol.
But I also feel really empty, I know march will go quick as that's when I start my new job but equally it feels so so far

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shout out to Checo and congrats to Charles. He deserves it after all the BS this year

C39617CF-971E-4328-9DBD-C92CB9AC6C56.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
and cause Ferrari did not destroy Sharl's race today, our Maranello road trip can be moved in time a bit, but only moved, not postponed 😘😘😘
they have gained some respite from us, but not forever.

i’ve heard maranello is nicer in the summer anyway 😉😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you lot for making this such a great place to spend the season 🥰 you've all made this such a fun year, I hope we can keep each other company during the break ❤

please keep me company during the break or I’ll lose my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 14
*play the video before you start reading*

To all of you, whether newbies, or oldies, regulars or casuals, baguette lovers or British sausage swallowers. Thank you for making F1 2022 a far more entertaining season. For laughs, the memories, the pain, the joy, the thirst. For joining me on the Lancelot train eventually. For it all. Thank you.

View attachment 1745912

Bring on 2023
Ohh, Stephen!! You don't have to have me continuing my tears today 😭

Thank you for being the most thirsty witch of us all❤ this thread (and the others) wouldn't be the same without you and your descriptions of thirsting over the drivers. I'll always be your biggest fan, and I'll always cheer you on whatever you do, but I expect that "slagging around the calendar" will be released soon. I never knew I'd be excited over homoerotica like this, but here I am, just because of you ❤

And with that said, I love the rest of you too, but Stephen really is a gem in this thread (and anyone who's trying to challenge that will have a personal visit of me withing a reasonable time to give them a proper beating, or a very stern talking to😂)

And in the spirit of my answer; id also want to thank you all in this thread for keeping it civil, being able to see when it's gone too far and we need some thirst. I appreciate each and every one of you, and I'd love for us to keep this thread going through the winter break, as it is my refuge from work and sometimes also my life outside of work. You all mean alot to me, and I don't know how to appreciate you all.❤

-drunk Minttu signing off to take a powenap or just cry some more after drinking the last sips of her wine.

• Heart
Checo wouldn’t have got P2 even if last week went the other way 😬
still mad at max tho

Reactions: 7
I love you all so much. I’m so glad I found this place, you’re all wonderful and have made me belly laugh at so many points. God bless this wonderful stupid sport and how it’s brought us all together 💕

Roll on race rewatches, DTS watch parties, driver psychoanalysis and general thirsting! We’ll keep this place going over winter break! Please for my own sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.