F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree that this has more of an air of finality than other recent retirements have :(

seb i hope you have the most lovely and chilled life ever, whatever you chose to do 🐝
I'll admit that I cried more during last years race when Kimi crashed, but that was because he was the one I had been rooting for the whole time.
But seeing that Seb interview had me in my worst tears this year. ❤
Seb has been there for a good portion of me watching F1, and I'll miss the finger, and F1 looses a lot of wholesomeness today 💚

I'm not going to talk about Daniel yet, because I need some time to process him leaving. For me, this is just a "see ya' again" moment from him. I can't deal with the two of them leaving at once.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
*play the video before you start reading*

To all of you, whether newbies, or oldies, regulars or casuals, baguette lovers or British sausage swallowers. Thank you for making F1 2022 a far more entertaining season. For laughs, the memories, the pain, the joy, the thirst. For joining me on the Lancelot train eventually. For it all. Thank you.

FyEct~2.jpg

Bring on 2023

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

To all of you, whether newbies, or oldies, regulars or casuals, baguette lovers or British sausage swallowers. Thank you for making F1 2022 a far more entertaining season. For laughs, the memories, the pain, the joy, the thirst. For joining me on the Lancelot train eventually. For it all. Thank you.

View attachment 1745912

Bring on 2023
You've just made me cry again 😭😭😭❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ladies i’m off out to be productive for rest of the day - just to say i love and appreciate you all! thank you again for a wonderful weekend and for putting up with me again 😘 looking so forward to our winter break content!

posting this again because i am #proudofmyboy 😭

AD72B857-B3D6-47B3-8B65-3A483E9721D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not me singing the Italian national anthem over the top of the Austrian one 💀

View attachment 1745912

Bring on 2023
STEPHEN! You are an absolute joy and this made me cry again! God I am so bleeping glad I found you all x

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1745912

Bring on 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
I almost forgot I am sad about Lewis :cry: but he will be fine and he will be back to winning I am sure :love:
too many things to think of now, I cannot process :ROFLMAO::cry:
poor Latifi, had to retire I saw, but all the best Nicholas, Mick and Daniel

for now I am so happy for Sharl and moved by Seb's farewell so I will think about

I know we are staying here, but just wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS, it's been the best to enjoy the season with you!!!! (also in my early lurking days in the old thread)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, that's that...seasons over. It's been a blast thanks to you lovely lot. My hearts a bit broken now Sebs gone but....give it 105 days and I'll be raring to go again!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you all for the laughs, thirst traps, commiserations and drama, I only came over to this thread from the wags one recently but I’ve loved every moment of sharing the highs and the lows with you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had to watch the end in the car. Emotional with Charles getting 2nd, Sebs interview. Hoping for drama here with Max & Checo. If Max let him past last week then he may have been 2nd.

105 days 😭

Catching up on the last few pages now

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1745912

Bring on 2023
I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!

• Heart
Nosey witches, its been quite a ride this season, I look forward to having my blood pressure increased again in 2023 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.