F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just got home but before I catch up, can we appreciate Pierre wearing his HAT NORMALLY to signify his playboy days are over. RIP #PierreEffect 🧢😭😩
Am not appreciating this ONE BIT. Pierre hsd seriously disappointed me....I had such high hopes for him this year and, quite frankly, the only thing to have got me through post Seb depression would have been Tulum-esque behaviour. Unless Lewis starts slagging in plain sight I fear it's going to be a loooooong winter season break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
who ordered the negroni?!?! they’re my type of person 🤣

that’s way more alcohol than i was expecting but fair enough 👌🏻
That’s not their bill btw, it’s for a completely different restaurant 🤣 salt bae posted it the same time those group photos came out and for some reason everyone assumed it was theirs but it’s not. They were at some Michelin star restaurant in a private room

• Haha
Reactions: 11

What's the open alch beverage???? What drink are they hiding??

That’s not their bill btw, it’s for a completely different restaurant 🤣 salt bae posted it the same time those group photos came out and for some reason everyone assumed it was theirs but it’s not. They were at some Michelin star restaurant in a private room
I still want that much spent on my leaving do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t do this anymore

I AM NOT OKAY. Is it just me or is this grid extra wholesome this year? I’m going to miss this set of drivers so much! 😩

Right, I’m laid out and about to read through all the pages of content - apols in advance for reaction spam!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I AM NOT OKAY. Is it just me or is this grid extra wholesome this year? I’m going to miss this set of drivers so much! 😩

Right, I’m laid out and about to read through all the pages of content - apols in advance for reaction spam!
Yes!! Honestly only Seb could make me feel like this I swear 😭😂 I’m trying to put all my agendas (cough Max cough Alonso) aside just for this weekend because they all seem to be doing it so I’m like okay, I’ll forget for a few days and just enjoy it😅❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I've heard that this isn't the restaurant they went to (source: reddit notification yesterday, so not sure at all😂), and.that they went to a restaurant called Hakkasan.😅

Reactions: 8
i wanted this to be their receipt so badly 🤣 i was here and ready to analyse! where is their receipt?!

(in my mind seb ordered the negroni)
Okay, this could be a good post season game to stop the boredom.

Guess what we drinks we all think the drivers would. Let's revisit that at some point

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.