F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I analysing wrong or does Max seem a bit “on his own”.
In the group shot he’s by Mick (why I spotted him) but doesn’t seem to be being interacted with. In the table shot he’s opposite Mick and between Alex and Ocon, which doesn’t seem his natural habitat!
i think alex is definitely a safe person for him - he’s so nice and they seemed to get on decently at red bull so maybe he made a beeline for him 🤣 i know he’d probably be the one i’d sit by if i was max! he definitely does seem a little on his own though.

if he prepared a hand written letter for each one of them I would not be over it ever :love:
imagine if it IS something personal for each of them from him 😭😍

edit: stop, i’m already crying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
i think alex is definitely a safe person for him - he’s so nice and they seemed to get on decently at red bull so maybe he made a beeline for him 🤣 i know he’d probably be the one i’d sit by if i was max! he definitely does seem a little on his own though.

imagine if it IS something personal for each of them from him 😭😍

edit: stop, i’m already crying.

Aw God if he has that's just so him isn't it!!!! 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If anyone is watching FP1 tomorrow, please keep those who will miss it updated on how all the new juniors get on.

I'm working and really curious. Will pop by to get the lowdown on my lunch break

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anyone is watching FP1 tomorrow, please keep those who will miss it updated on how all the new juniors get on.

I'm working and really curious. Will pop by to get the lowdown on my lunch break
I'll be having a working lunch tomorrow (at a fancy hotel!!) And I won't be able to catch up before I get home in the late afternoon. So I won't be updated until I watch it all when I get home. At least I'll be able to do it while having a glass of wine if I want to 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i wonder - it would absolutely be so him 😭😭

by contrast just noticed that pierre tagged everyone except esteban in his group photo 🥖⚔
I just checked and found Esteban tagged 🤣. That would have been so funny.
485E0A45-4939-4D4D-B34B-DA1AA27F7BB2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Checked instagram once more before I was going to bed. And I'm crying and laughing at this one❤
laughing mostly of the though of George having a red bull hoodie at home😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to bring the mood down but I’ve just deeped that Lewis physically went and spoke to Max about why BLM was so important to him and what his support would mean and then Max turned round a few years later and defended Piquet when he called him the n word … I just can’t anymore. No wonder he looks isolated in those photos, he isn’t like the others. I can’t imagine any other driver doing that, it must have been so hurtful 😞

• Heart
FFS I FELL ASLEEP AND WOKE UP TO BEST CONTENT OF THE YEAR BUT NOW I NEED TO SLEEP 😭😭 I promise I will properly catch up tomorrow and reply to people who messaged me off here too 😂 Dammit I want to stay up late and psychoanalyse table positions!

Can I just say that wowza Alex looks like a SNACK and a half in those photos 🔥 Something about the blonde hair and shirt has made me look at him in a way I never have before! 🥵

I will leave you with this till tomorrow. Someone burn Lando’s camera. Good night xoxo

1668727231317.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After a few weeks off from Tattle, I’m slowly coming back online - but discovered that now we have two different threads. Since I’ve interacted with the accounts that are on here specifically the most - just wanted to say hiiii ❤

may I wonder why there are several threads on here 😅

Unsure if anyone has answered - but the lovely @Futtrit introduced me to this thread. I think a few people were feeling a bit disillusioned with the other thread and so decamped here. I really enjoy this thread.
I know the other thread is still going as well but don’t really look.

Welcome back too x

I love that Zhou has pinned the group pic to the top of his feed 🥺
View attachment 1739057
He seems such a genuine sweetheart. A lovely soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unsure if anyone has answered - but the lovely @Futtrit introduced me to this thread. I think a few people were feeling a bit disillusioned with the other thread and so decamped here. I really enjoy this thread.
I know the other thread is still going as well but don’t really look.

Welcome back too x

He seems such a genuine sweetheart. A lovely soul.
Me too, the other thread got a bit much but love it here, welcome back for the most emosh wknd of the season 😩

• Heart
Jennie, please remember to put an “a” in front of that word because this is gonna get out of context real fast x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am actually really liking lando.jpg :LOL::)
adding to our "after the season to-do-list": photos analysis and discussion

I just feel for the waiter, I am almost sure each one of them ordered something different 🥰 :p:p:ROFLMAO:

They definitely did.
All within what ever diet plan their trainers have them on for a race weekend 😂

It does look like it was an Asian restaurant (I think that's chopsticks I seen on the table)

Reactions: 3
I can't sleep so I am catching up with some stuff, as earlier the photos took all my focus away:LOL:ironic cause these are just photos of guys we see in one place during every race weekend, but the scenery of them and the fact that they look so playful and not DTS-drama like make them so cool. I will be studying them later, but I noticed Estie's hand on Sharls shoulder in one, what proves my working theory that the Baguette War would have some element of fight for Charles' attention. Have you seen that Lando posted this photo of him on his stories with some sunshine song?lovely that they all like Sharl so much :love:

Anyway, I meant to post: Carlos the truth king :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually, I do believe he knows stuff, he is very analytical and he would be one of the drivers I think I'd believe
(It's related to his earlier words that there are more intentional crashes that we might think and that there should be some penalties for causing red flags in quali)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.