Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FormulinoTheCat

Max saying anything about that qualifying being a good team effort sounded so painful for him. Like he didn't want to say it at all.
My immediate reaction was oh shut up Max, no one's going to belive that the PR team hasn't gotten you to say this to try save your image

• Haha
Reactions: 15

OOps2022

VIP Member
ok, you guys mentioned Latifi, I do too feel a bit for him now, because he is kind of the one that people will think the least of with the farewells
so good luck Nicholas, all the best for your future adventures!
96b809e5fc0fced0f8a02a32f9f8af6a83943ce1.jpg
077f6141892c71e31cd52001dfe83856c7fbc7ef.gif

edit: and this, for a short while, but still
:)
62b720e988b28144cbcb05abf1de28965a9a3d61.jpg

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I love you all so much. I’m so glad I found this place, you’re all wonderful and have made me belly laugh at so many points. God bless this wonderful stupid sport and how it’s brought us all together 💕

Roll on race rewatches, DTS watch parties, driver psychoanalysis and general thirsting! We’ll keep this place going over winter break! Please for my own sanity.

• Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Everyone else heard the crowd chanting Checo and then booing for Max right? I don't trust my ears not to hear what they want to hear 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Given the nature of the Red Bull dominance, that they couldn't work together to ensure Sergio got P2 in the championship is embarrassing! But funny.

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I fully cannot cope with that image of Charles choosing to ignore the seat left out for him and man spreading with his carton of OJ 🤣

• Haha

luckycharmz

After a few weeks off from Tattle, I’m slowly coming back online - but discovered that now we have two different threads. Since I’ve interacted with the accounts that are on here specifically the most - just wanted to say hiiii ❤

may I wonder why there are several threads on here 😅

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
aww and a table photo! (though a few of them look startled by it 🤣)

8745129E-8B01-4459-ADFD-D05B28154621.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Good morning everyone! I didn't really had the time yesterday so i went to twitter this morning to see the reactions about the drivers dinner.

Here is the skating arrangement, it can be useful when we will have our analysis session later 😂

Can you imagine the chaos ?

That look ❤ And people think they hate each other 😖

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
look at this

Max would never admit this, but Lewis kind of gets him
not like gets him by approving him and giving approval for what Max does
but gets him in a way that he is not annoyed or angered by him like probably Max or maybe more Jos would like him to be annnoyed and angered by
but in "I cracked your code, I know what you are doing" kind of way

I might be wrong, just my impression, I'll think about it more after the season :LOL:

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Can we appreciate RB refusing to talk to a man WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT TOTORO JIGSAW PUZZLES ON TV 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Had to watch the end in the car. Emotional with Charles getting 2nd, Sebs interview. Hoping for drama here with Max & Checo. If Max let him past last week then he may have been 2nd.

105 days 😭

Catching up on the last few pages now

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Omg Sky Germany gifted Seb actual alpacas for his farm I can’t that’s so cute

What is going on this weekend? I mean, this is so lovely...but it's ALONSO.
Red Bull clearly didn’t get the memo🤣but seriously, love this from Fernando. There’s so much respect between him Seb and Lewis, I just wish he’d be less of a stirrer sometimes because I stop hating him for a bit then he says something dumb and it comes back with a vengeance

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Who’s stoking the toxicity now? Surely not the team who have had enough of all the anger within F1😮😮😮😮

• Angry
  • Sad

CeCesworld

VIP Member
After a few weeks off from Tattle, I’m slowly coming back online - but discovered that now we have two different threads. Since I’ve interacted with the accounts that are on here specifically the most - just wanted to say hiiii ❤

may I wonder why there are several threads on here 😅

Unsure if anyone has answered - but the lovely @Futtrit introduced me to this thread. I think a few people were feeling a bit disillusioned with the other thread and so decamped here. I really enjoy this thread.
I know the other thread is still going as well but don’t really look.

Welcome back too x

I love that Zhou has pinned the group pic to the top of his feed 🥺
View attachment 1739057
He seems such a genuine sweetheart. A lovely soul.

• Heart