F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third photo is chaos 🤣
these are amazing 🤣 what is charles doing in the third one? why does george look so scandalised?!

the real question is what poor person had to corral all these lads together and take a million photos with everyone’s cameras before they wandered off 🤣

Thanks lando
lando you absolute angel.

(loving lewis spotting the camera in the final photo!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
feel sad for Nicky, he does seem like such a good guy❤ And even with his poor performance, he's put his mark on the sport.
I really hope he'll get a seat in Indy, and do well there. I think he'll thrive there.
Yeah, I don't dislike Nicky. Is he up to F1 standards? Not quite , but not everyone will be. I don't have anything against him, he's a nice guy. Just not up to scratch. That's all. No hard feelings.

I agree, he would probably do really well in Indycar. Look at how well Marcus Ericsson is doing there. I think he could be in for a shout at a good team there. Aren't Ganassi quite keen on taking him for next year?

Also, would be interesting if he took up a Formula E seat too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks lando
I am actually really liking lando.jpg :LOL::)
adding to our "after the season to-do-list": photos analysis and discussion

I just feel for the waiter, I am almost sure each one of them ordered something different 🥰 :p:p:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
also i enjoy this photo for many reasons (namely the little seb/fernando/lewis moment on the left) but please observe charles: being the only person to know a photo is being taken, finding his light, staring the camera down. he is america’s next top model. tyra has two pictures in her hand and both of them are of him.

FF8EDEEA-67A8-4B5D-8F13-2669A8E5CCA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You really don't think well have Daniel in some kind of media-role after this? 🥺 Imagine if Daniel is the interviewer at the podium in Vegas and Pierre wins, you know well get a PIERREEEEE GASLYYYY out of that at least. 🥺
I can imagine him in a similar role to DC/Martin. He's got all the personality and chat to make that work. Imagine a Daniel grid walk.

• Heart
ok, you guys mentioned Latifi, I do too feel a bit for him now, because he is kind of the one that people will think the least of with the farewells
so good luck Nicholas, all the best for your future adventures!
96b809e5fc0fced0f8a02a32f9f8af6a83943ce1.jpg
077f6141892c71e31cd52001dfe83856c7fbc7ef.gif

edit: and this, for a short while, but still
:)
62b720e988b28144cbcb05abf1de28965a9a3d61.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to mention Carlos. His hair is getting to that nice length I like 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i wonder what the little cards they’re all holding are?!

they look like menus but i can’t see they would all have an individual one 🕵🏼‍♀️🧐
Someone said they have Sebs logo on them, so maybe something from him? Apparently he has leaflets about his “there’s still a race to win” thing so maybe that but I’m not sure

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I analysing wrong or does Max seem a bit “on his own”.
In the group shot he’s by Mick (why I spotted him) but doesn’t seem to be being interacted with. In the table shot he’s opposite Mick and between Alex and Ocon, which doesn’t seem his natural habitat!

Reactions: 9
and yes Lewis, we see your hand around Checo
someone measure the distance between all teammates in this photo
I spy with my little eye the pair that has the biggest distance between them 😂😂😂
(jk, no conspiracy theories, but LOL)
I am quoting myself for the first time ONLY because I was really joking, but someone actually tried to do it, I am done:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

653526da33928d92ed261e80920094340b2effcb.jpg

• Haha
Someone said they have Sebs logo on them, so maybe something from him? Apparently he has leaflets about his “there’s still a race to win” thing so maybe that but I’m not sure
if he prepared a hand written letter for each one of them I would not be over it ever :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.