F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of us focussing on potential drama between driver pairings next year when really we ought to be focussing on TED AND NICO 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Reminds me a little about this:

All of us focussing on potential drama between driver pairings next year when really we ought to be focussing on TED AND NICO 🫣
What?! What have I missed?!

One of my friends is in Abu this weekend. At the race, chilling in the grandstands.
I'm not jealous of him watching Sebs last race, no, not at all.
Good thing I'm flying there on my broom now, gonna be hovering over the track tomorrow so I can watch my magic (and technical duck up) unfold in real time 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we appreciate RB refusing to talk to a man WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT TOTORO JIGSAW PUZZLES ON TV 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if Hanna and the Vettel kids are there this weekend? I don’t suppose they’d court the cameras if they were

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sweaty Lando pics incoming 🥵

Someone has beaten me to it 😂
Also I’m here for some kind of RB drama and although I don’t condone booing maybe Max needs a taste of his own medicine (being a petty witch here I know 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
of course, I missed quali, did anything interesting happen?
I am not sure if I want to dive into more Seb's tributes (more tears) or watch quali's replays (like Jellybeans wrote, it indeed feels more like the Seb's farewell weeekend than race weekend ;)
anyway, I will catch up with the thread first :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, what WAS that???? Obviously some beef there!
Does anyone know if Hanna and the Vettel kids are there this weekend? I don’t suppose they’d court the cameras if they were
I assume they will be, his brother is there and I expect he'll want them around for his last race. We won't see them, though, unless they accidentally walk past like they did on Teds notebook that time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Re Sebs kids and Hanna, yes they’re there but media have been specifically told not to film them❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.