F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this! Going to try and watch the series after this weekend.
this is so cute! i love the “papa, the curve!” and papa sainz is like “huh whatever”.

carlos’ 😮 driving face is my favourite thing. i always picture him doing it underneath his helmet during races 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
this is so cute! i love the “papa, the curve!” and papa sainz is like “huh whatever”.

carlos’ 😮 driving face is my favourite thing. i always picture him doing it underneath his helmet during races 🤣
They are just so cute together.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Soooo do you guys remember at the start of the season when we all did that driver ranking thing from Tumblr? I just found my results and thought it would be interesting to redo it now the season is ending to see how my opinion has changed…! Max in particular has not fared well 😅

View attachment 1741809
Where can i find this?? i want to do it haha

Reactions: 5
Love this! Going to try and watch the series after this weekend.
I watched one episode on Amazon prime, I think it's the same series. I watched one from the middle,not the first one. very enjoyable and showing a lot of how Carlos Sr works and his attitude and philosophy.definitely a guy with amazing work ethos and incredible career thanks to his attitude and abilities but also willingness to learn and true passion. I am also planning to watch the whole series so I hope we can maybe talk about it here?!
and also will try to follow Dakar because he will participate also this year. Amazing. :love:

I just learned from reddit that Latifi has a blog where he posts about races, on his website.leaving this info here so I don't forget to check it, out of curiosity, during the break

(I drink coffee at 10 in the evening, can't sleep, checking some content) 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Photo 9. It's taken Lando until Abu Dhabi to trap Mick into his web of men! God Lando, you should've done this ages ago!

God the heart eyes going on!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All I want is my Lake Como trip and an Abu Dhabi soft launch, followed by a ski trip. Is it too much to ask from Gasman?!
This made me lol @aidil even though I am the most hungover I have been in YEARS (Cheap white wine is NOT my friend). You hang in there girl, it's the bare minimum you deserve....I'm.gonna go ahead and say you deserve a hotel celebration with him and Charles too 🤣.

Eurgh why are these photos of them all so adorable. Going into this weekend knowing I'm going to spend a large amount of it welling up. It was bad enough yesterday when Sebs dad gave him his first race suit so imagine I'll be in bits tomorrow. Keep forgetting there's an actual race and it's not just a Seb tribute day 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Where can i find this?? i want to do it haha
I did mine here, but it was at the beggining of the season. I hope the link still works

2022grid.tumblr.com

Here are my results. I think i have 4 categories:
- Carlando who are my absolute fave
- From Lewis to Seb, i like them and follow their results every weekend (i think Max would now be in the category bellow after this season)
- From Bottas to Perez, i am indifferent to them. I don't really follow them but i am happy for them if they do something great
- Alonso and Stroll that i really don't line sorry 😅

Screenshot_20221004-140228_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Morning! So I’m going to miss the start of Quali. My daughter finishes work at 2pm right when it starts here. I’m going to have to sit in my phone & watch it in the car waiting on her.

So thinking last night would I prefer Mick to get a Williams seat to join Alex and they become Malex or is he better with Toto. The content of Mick & Toto (Moto or Tick 🤣) would be 😍. If Logan gets his seat which is looking pretty likely will Mercedes sign Mick or will he be left with nothing 😭. I wish we knew before the end of tomorrows race.

In other news. Matching outfits 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I did mine here, but it was at the beggining of the season. I hope the link still works

2022grid.tumblr.com

- From Lewis to Seb, i like them and follow their results every weekend (i think Max would now be in the category bellow after this season)
- From Bottas to Perez, i am indifferent to them. I don't really follow them but i am happy for them if they do something great

View attachment 1742476
Thank you!! Just did it!!

Sorry not sorry George😂😭

5A545C70-EC63-4DE6-8A23-7BEAEB923915.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Photo 9. It's taken Lando until Abu Dhabi to trap Mick into his web of men! God Lando, you should've done this ages ago!

God the heart eyes going on!

I am on the FLOOR. The hands! The way Yuki is looking at him! Ahhhhhh this is perfect! 😭💕

2022grid.tumblr.com

View attachment 1742476
Can I just say, I feel like at the start of this season Pierre would’ve been much further down your list. I have worked my magic on you 🤣 Our #1 Frenchie follows the grid’s #1 Frenchie now! 💕

This made me lol @aidil even though I am the most hungover I have been in YEARS (Cheap white wine is NOT my friend). You hang in there girl, it's the bare minimum you deserve....I'm.gonna go ahead and say you deserve a hotel celebration with him and Charles too 🤣.
LMAOOOOOO I just laughed so hard I started wheezing! 🤣 Girl if you know you know! 🤣 It’s a two time thing okay?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there anythinh u wouldn’t do min ??
Drink vodka is something I've mostly stopped doing 😂 Other than that, nah😂

Morning! So I’m going to miss the start of Quali. My daughter finishes work at 2pm right when it starts here. I’m going to have to sit in my phone & watch it in the car waiting on her.

So thinking last night would I prefer Mick to get a Williams seat to join Alex and they become Malex or is he better with Toto. The content of Mick & Toto (Moto or Tick 🤣) would be 😍. If Logan gets his seat which is looking pretty likely will Mercedes sign Mick or will he be left with nothing 😭. I wish we knew before the end of tomorrows race.

In other news. Matching outfits 🤣
Her shorts looks just like the ones I use when I'm lounging at home, only that mine are papaya-colored. At least she dresses comfortable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.