Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
What am I gonna do with my weekends for the next few months now? No football other than the 💀 world cup and no more F1...gonna be a long winter. But here's to the Tattle love/laughs/thirst xx
Lewis/Sharl/Carlos/Lance/George/Pierre/Lando better spend the winter feeding us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Minttu

VIP Member
*play the video before you start reading*

To all of you, whether newbies, or oldies, regulars or casuals, baguette lovers or British sausage swallowers. Thank you for making F1 2022 a far more entertaining season. For laughs, the memories, the pain, the joy, the thirst. For joining me on the Lancelot train eventually. For it all. Thank you.

View attachment 1745912

Bring on 2023
Ohh, Stephen!! You don't have to have me continuing my tears today 😭

Thank you for being the most thirsty bitch of us all❤ this thread (and the others) wouldn't be the same without you and your descriptions of thirsting over the drivers. I'll always be your biggest fan, and I'll always cheer you on whatever you do, but I expect that "slagging around the calendar" will be released soon. I never knew I'd be excited over homoerotica like this, but here I am, just because of you ❤

And with that said, I love the rest of you too, but Stephen really is a gem in this thread (and anyone who's trying to challenge that will have a personal visit of me withing a reasonable time to give them a proper beating, or a very stern talking to😂)

And in the spirit of my answer; id also want to thank you all in this thread for keeping it civil, being able to see when it's gone too far and we need some thirst. I appreciate each and every one of you, and I'd love for us to keep this thread going through the winter break, as it is my refuge from work and sometimes also my life outside of work. You all mean alot to me, and I don't know how to appreciate you all.❤

-drunk Minttu signing off to take a powenap or just cry some more after drinking the last sips of her wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Of course it was not Max fault but red Bull 😑 🙄

But i agree about the abuse part. No one should be abused, no matter what happened.

oh poor max, only being told on the final corner of the race :(

red bull can’t expect us to believe that. max literally said on the radio “i already told you/i told you before, don’t ask me again” (from memory, don’t recall the exact wording!) also, would a team really have no plan in place to help their only driver who needs points? they really came on the radio on the last lap and said hey max, never mentioned this before, could you move for checo? come on 🙄

in nicer news:

A8453C29-D122-4B9A-B6B3-014DED274877.jpeg
C41E4040-A288-426E-90D4-DF6612846D82.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Minttu

VIP Member
i agree that this has more of an air of finality than other recent retirements have :(

seb i hope you have the most lovely and chilled life ever, whatever you chose to do 🐝
I'll admit that I cried more during last years race when Kimi crashed, but that was because he was the one I had been rooting for the whole time.
But seeing that Seb interview had me in my worst tears this year. ❤
Seb has been there for a good portion of me watching F1, and I'll miss the finger, and F1 looses a lot of wholesomeness today 💚

I'm not going to talk about Daniel yet, because I need some time to process him leaving. For me, this is just a "see ya' again" moment from him. I can't deal with the two of them leaving at once.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
ladies i’m off out to be productive for rest of the day - just to say i love and appreciate you all! thank you again for a wonderful weekend and for putting up with me again 😘 looking so forward to our winter break content!

posting this again because i am #proudofmyboy 😭

AD72B857-B3D6-47B3-8B65-3A483E9721D8.jpeg

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I AM MAKING A LIST OF MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS EVEN THOUGH NOBODY CARES.

- The Haas thing is absolutely not a surprise - worst kept secret ever. I can’t really add anything that anyone else hasn’t already said. I just don’t get the Hulk selection. He’s had so many opportunities! If he couldn’t do it in the Renault when Danny was able to extract decent results, why do they think the Haas will fair him well?!

- SHARL ON THE ROLLERCOASTER IS THE BEST THING I’VE SEEN THIS WEEK. Man is smiling more than he has all season! Someone just get him out of Ferrari and buy him a season ticket for Alton Towers.

1668806020864.jpeg

- I’m still recovering from the restaurant pics and now the GPDA group pic 😩 Real end of school vibes. And they all look so happy together! Do you think they have a WhatsApp group with Pierre nagging everyone to send the many versions of the photo for his dump? And of course Pierre was the one setting off the timers on the cameras 😂

- Thank you @OOps2022, @LaBlonde and @Minttu for the commiserations re mine and Pierrot’s divorce. I can’t believe he’d do this to me so publicly. Now I know exactly how Yuki-san feels 🥺 I HOPE SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY, PEDRO.

All in all, I’m way too emotional about this being the last race of the season. This season may not have been the most exciting, but it’s been the first time I’ve religiously followed every race since my dad died. I’m so glad I found this lovely corner of the internet and all of you! You’ve been an absolute joy and I hope we can keep this place as active over winter break with all our analysis, race rewatches and driver stalking 🥺

We’ve come a long way since this…

1668805602422.jpeg

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Didn’t they also tell him to stop doing donuts? Hate them tbh. Hope Nico and Kevin fall out multiple times and it makes for a worse atmosphere than OG Nico and Lewis 😊😊😊
I love Kevin, but I want him and Nico to implode at Haas, so much that it makes the precious incident of Kevin fok smashing his door seem like nothing. Burn the place Kevin! Do it for Mick! I believe in you!

• Haha
  • Heart