Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH yeah getting to those comments @Silly Sausage must have meant .. I get that a lot of people like her but let others speak, gezus its like Niomi Smartass fans, always daggers

View attachment 1117084

View attachment 1117086
View attachment 1117089
View attachment 1117091
I mean, sure invite a beauty brand founder but maybe one with a biochem background who started their beauty business to bring science backed beauty innovations to the market 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe all those women had other more important matters to attend to…like running their brands and researching formulas and what not.

And it seemed like this event was specific to inspiring women/girls from underrepresented groups. Didn’t realize white women were lacking anywhere.

And her “I speak directly with people in STEM roles” LOL! As if that qualifies her to talk about STEM. I talk directly to people in HR roles, but I’m not qualified to do payroll.

Does Estee even have a college degree?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Pssshh, please. She doesn't even edit her own videos and IDK if she even knows how to build a website. Someone who takes baths, does a million facials, and prances around in gifted grandpa clothing does not a STEM person make. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean, sure invite a beauty brand founder but maybe one with a biochem background who started their beauty business to bring science backed beauty innovations to the market 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe all those women had other more important matters to attend to…like running their brands and researching formulas and what not.

And it seemed like this event was specific to inspiring women/girls from underrepresented groups. Didn’t realize white women were lacking anywhere.

And her “I speak directly with people in STEM roles” LOL! As if that qualifies her to talk about STEM. I talk directly to people in HR roles, but I’m not qualified to do payroll.

Does Estee even have a college degree?!?
Maybe Estee means that the " underrepresented groups" are people like her, people with no skills trying to elbow their way and sit next to people who contribute to the society, not just take and take like a parasite while posting a selfie or having a tub of bath salts on a shelf somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No 11 Downing is the official home of the Chancellor, so I presume his office was co-hosting with the British Beauty Council. She probably thought No 10 would make for a better picture (despite the doors being almost identical haha).

(no idea who this is but his caption had a bit more info)

Reactions: 4
Maybe she has explained it elsewhere but WHY was she invited to speak on the launch of a STEM program? WTH. Also, she looks like a black-and-white clown with those shoes and the pants that hit her right at the cankle, and the ugly, formless, wrinkley blouse. Why does she make such an effort to dress like a fool?
It’s always more annoying that you can tell she thinks she’s killing it in these outfits, It wouldn’t be that bad if she just knew she wasn’t great at dressing herself and didn’t care or tried anyway, but it’s the smugness aound her ‘style’ that’s the worst, because she thinks she really pulled something together and everyone just wishes they could do it like her, when absolutely nothing about that look works.

Also, it’s cringey to see her buy into this ego trip. She’s a YouTuber who caught the wave at the right time, sponsored by her rich bf, and for years now has not been able to fully articulate a thought out loud, even when it’s just about a colour of lipstick (it’s, I don’t know, I just love it, I don’t know!). Even her own products— (The smell is… I don’t know. I just adore it, it’s so zen). So it’s not as though she’d actually be able to communicate anything even if the point about her ‘talking to scientists’ about her bath oils made any sense. She’s likely just there through another PR girl ‘friend’ and everyone knows she wouldn’t have anything to actually contribute in any substantive way.
From her reply though I can see her echoing her idol Kim K with some version of the ‘women need to get off her asses and work’ business advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesnt even know why she was there 'I THINK I was brought along to bridge the gap.....' your position cannot bridge any gap and juat because you talk to ppl who work in STEM foesnt make you part of the group, nor does owning a brand. Sheit really thinks she is something with this whole I oen a brand

It wont last to end of 2022

Reactions: 13
I'm with all of you, when I saw the picture she posted I was like 'sorry, what?' but the negative comments on her insta should really be directed to the british fashion council who invited Estee and thought she'd be a good fit. Surely they could have found a more appropriate creator?! You can tell this has really boosted Estee's ego big time.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, I work in STEM and feel offended. This is why I think all these events are tit, What does Esteé have to say aboyt science and career? "I love to take baths"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god, I work in STEM and feel offended. This is why I think all these events are tit, What does Esteé have to say aboyt science and career? "I love to take baths"
Water is science innit. And some kind commenter pointed out that social media is technology.

I’m actually drinking water right now and typing on my iPhone so does that make me head scientist? Leader of the lemmings? Wish you could see my cute outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me creator. Me brand founder. Me offended.

I really wish at times like this people would remind her how she created nothing and spent most of her life as a parasite. As someone who studied in a STEM field I am offended. I'm sure people who have been working their asses off to become writers were once offended when she wrote that rubbish book. I regret the times I watched and supported her, I feel like I was responsible for another empty-headed, arrogant, entitled idiot to take precious space from hardworking and brilliant women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Water is science innit. And some kind commenter pointed out that social media is technology.

I’m actually drinking water right now and typing on my iPhone so does that make me head scientist? Leader of the lemmings? Wish you could see my cute outfit.
bubble science, absolutely right. We need STEM for the fizz.

Reactions: 3
bubble science, absolutely right. We need STEM for the fizz.
It’s so crazy, like I’m an economist and work with a lot of people who work in pharma and would still not consider myself to know enough to talk to a group of people about STEM. Especially as she’s white and could have given her position to someone of colour who has started a beauty brand (given the aim was to create diversity in the beauty industry)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her newest insta video she starts with I am the brand founder of mirror water, we are a human focused group.....LOOOOOOOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her newest insta video she starts with I am the brand founder of mirror water, we are a human focused group.....LOOOOOOOL
Ahaha Estee trying to be an altruist or something. Le sigh.. she got her hair done just for this video, its so bright. She looks like she's wearing a lampshade and the lamp is on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahaha Estee trying to be an altruist or something. Le sigh.. she got her hair done just for this video, its so bright. She looks like she's wearing a lampshade and the lamp is on!
Lights are on but no one is home!

I just watched her spit out the first few words - is she in pain?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t heard her s
Lights are on but no one is home!

I just watched her spit out the first few words - is she in pain?!
I haven’t heard her speak in a while and what happened to her voice?! She sounds crazy

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched the video but I swear I can hear the exact tone of ‘professional smug masking deep down insecurity’ voice she uses lol, it haunts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry but I am completely out of the loop and I haven't watched her in years and thought of her today so I went to her instagram and I couldn't see reggie but she seems to have a new dog? what happened to reggie, did aslan take him or did he pass away? I hope it isn't the latter cause he wouldn't have been that old would he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.