Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would definitely say Aslan since she's mentioned "opened my eyes to the world". She freely admits she was a bit of a tearaway teenager in Canada before she moved to London and matured a bit (as mature as Estee can be anyway...)

Reactions: 2
Trevor looked like he probably smelled bad
OMG I was about to say this, too! Like a rotten cucumber kind of smell. LOL.

Aslan is like the shadow she could never move past, if that makes sense. I think she resents it and at the same time she misses that time but is so afraid to admit it. Hence, she tries her hardest not to resemble her old Essie Button self. I feel like her life just unraveled after Aslan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking it’s probably not Aslan, because that would mean she suddenly acknowledges him and all those years with him again.

Reactions: 7
Omg.. you guys have to read the captions she wrote for this picture, don't think I've ever disliked her more than right now.. unreal

1660073672203.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So all these girls do it show up for events, get freebies, food and wine and then whine how tired they are and need a vacation. Vapid life.

1660096751804.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
SO FUNNY, Estee. So funny.

If only us actually working people were treated to free massages at JUST the right time...
Have you guys seen the Amelia's story where Estee is eye bleeping herself " I look SO gorgeous, send me this video " ?
Self confidence is healthy, but her self delusion is something else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Have you guys seen the Amelia's story where Estee is eye bleeping herself " I look SO gorgeous, send me this video " ?
Self confidence is healthy, but her self delusion is something else.
Wow you weren't kidding..

1660144023414.png

and then next morning back to reality lol

1660144097411.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed something recently… On all of her Instagram posts whenever she first post them she gets a lot of bot comments. Which means to me that she has bought followers and or engagement. I know this is true because I did it once when I was 17 and wanted more Instagram followers lol and these are the same kind of comments I would get 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I just lolled at her new post. She would never use an LG laptop.
It's LG's fault for not doing their due diligence. I have zero patience for influencers but as time goes on and companies continue to choose people who are the wrong fit for their products, I lose more of my patience with the companies too.

An on the go lifestyle... What would Slothstee know about that? Unless she took it to her daily facial and massage... where does she actually have to go?

Reactions: 18
It's LG's fault for not doing their due diligence. I have zero patience for influencers but as time goes on and companies continue to choose people who are the wrong fit for their products, I lose more of my patience with the companies too.

An on the go lifestyle... What would Slothstee know about that? Unless she took it to her daily facial and massage... where does she actually have to go?

She has a new vlog out which is basically an AD for this laptop and she was saying how technologically savvy she got recently, she even uses Excel you guys!

Lol at the top left corner it says "Trademark Realistic Relaxation" gosh another stupid sounding project for her. This is apparently her very busy to do list.

1660242505018.png

1660242938772.png

it all sounds so cheesy to be honest, if this is what she's always so busy with

1660242991539.png

Omg she was bragging about being out at 5am on her terrace working early and when you look at the bottom right corner and look at the clock it says 13;08.. that's 1pm to me not 5am.. why does she brag about tit like that then lie about it.

1660243165841.png

She never fails to compliment herself

1660243621645.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She has a new vlog out which is basically an AD for this laptop and she was saying how technologically savvy she got recently, she even uses Excel you guys!

Lol at the top left corner it says "Trademark Realistic Relaxation" gosh another stupid sounding project for her. This is apparently her very busy to do list.

View attachment 1491222

View attachment 1491239

View attachment 1491241

Omg she was bragging about being out at 5am on her terrace working early and when you look at the bottom right corner and look at the clock it says 13;08.. that's 1pm to me not 5am.. why does she brag about tit like that then lie about it.

View attachment 1491248

View attachment 1491259
I really hope she wears sunscreen but I have a feeling she doesnt

Reactions: 2
Shes so desperate shesvgot 'Klarna revisit' , that list tells us a lot!! And no Estee, noone needs a podcast from you and a motherhood newsletter?!?!

I really hope she wears sunscreen but I have a feeling she doesnt
In her latest Ad for ultra violette she said using the sunscreen from the brand made her start wearing sunscreen religiously, of cpurse thats a lie too!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1491222

View attachment 1491239

View attachment 1491241

View attachment 1491248

View attachment 1491259
I don't understand how she has such high self-esteem/is so deluded. She looks like an overgrown Oompa Loompa. She's literally orange, not tanned.

Reactions: 11
I didn't think I could dislike her any more than I already did, but wow. You guys are right. She is delusional.

Reactions: 8
Those screenshots. MOTHERHOOD NEWSLETTER SERIES. I am wheezing. What on earth.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.