Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
What the actual fuck. She’s dragging a restaurant (by name and even mentions the street it’s on) not because of poor service, any legitimate concerns, or even an incorrect order...but because the tea wasn’t brewed to her exact liking?

At first I thought she was joking and being ironic. Nope. She, indeed, was having an actual meltdown and acting like her day was ruined… over tea. In a “professional” setting with a colleague sitting at the table. How embarrassing. For HER.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

d0llhouse

While Aslan may have left her with a nice chunk of change as a gesture of goodwill, I imagine that she barely spent a penny of her own money in the time they were together. Being able to pocket all the cash she made during her YouTube peak is a big reason she has always seemed better off than other influencers of a similar audience size.

Reactions: 17

Callan

VIP Member
I just dislike how she films stuff that comes off as, oh I felt like saying hi, and its an affiliate link after another and her own stuff, its all ADs disguised as organic content. I mean it's fine if you want to film ADs all day long just be honest and disclose it. Own your shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

QueenBW

VIP Member
do you think she’s ever heard of google?? She’s asking Instagram followers to tell her everything to do on this Italy trip. Clearly no planning was done beforehand 😂
Classic ploy to boost engagement. Influencers are so predictable.

Ciri

Chatty Member
1659384531390.png

All influencers should run away from this LarryKing the hair killer.
Freebie does not equal quality (same goes for the shit book "manifest")

consumerism makes u free

That whole like ode to getting her hair freshly refried every 8 weeks and how it rejuvenates her was bizarre. It’s like she has an actual psychological addiction to this process that is interfering with her ability to see what it’s doing to her hair/appearance. Like she needs to believe these things are the fix for her other problems. Her hairdresser is like the questionable surgeons who perform cosmetic work on botched patients.

brattx

She mentions in the vlog that people went up to her at Glastonbury and were telling her they love her videos so she’s going to start making more videos…. I feel like that A) didn’t happen and B) what could she possibly put in the videos that she hasn’t already? Daisy jewelry promo, mirror water products, going for a facial etc. it’s going to get old & repetitive real quick (it already has)

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Her newest insta video she starts with I am the brand founder of mirror water, we are a human focused group.....LOOOOOOOL

• Haha
  • Wow

scparis89

That "I'm having a me day" annoyed the fuck out of me. What else does she ever do except pamper herself? Her life is all vacations, getting her hair bleached, and free facials every week.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Did anyone else feel weird about the spa treatments she got in her last vlog, in a place that used to be a prison? Both the contrast of rich people getting facials in a space where suffragettes used to be imprisoned, and the way Estee thought it was a fun cool thing? Or am I just overly sensitive?
No, I felt the same. But I think it was the way she got all giddy and immature about it. It is kind of cool how the design wise how they repurposed the rooms into spas (but also kind of disrespectful at the same time…). She sounded like a school girl who had no deference to the historical significance of the space.

I can’t get over how much she is still getting in PR. She’s irrelevant now, why are all these brands sending her stuff?!

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Just like with Effie, Estee will tell us how FIVE DIFFERENT EXPERTS! have told her that her child is the most difficult/most demanding and how they’ve never seen anything like it, so all her meltdowns will be justified and can be blamed on the child.
She is the one influencer I’m convinced wouldn’t be able to take care of a baby. I remember people saying this about Zoe Sugg, but I always thought that Zoe at least is capable enough to keep a human being alive by doing all the necessary things a parent needs to do. I’m really not sure with Estee. DontcallmeMom will have to move in.

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's so sad/infuriating how she thinks she "works 24/7" when for most of us her life would be a vacation.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I actually think there’s only been a very small window of time in the last few years where she HASN’T had a boyfriend… I think she’s been with someone almost her entire teen-adult life… but the funny thing is she really cultivates the ‘single girl’ persona, and I mean really leans into it, and I think her audience fully believes that since breaking up with Aslan she has been mostly single.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Hated also how she was driving, while putting on lipstick, while admiring herself in the mirror, while vlogging… and did i mention while driving? Idc if things were moving slow or it was a side street, you’re behind the wheel. And saying ‘I’m running late’ all casually while you put on a pointless lipstick and ramble on about it just adds to it all.

• Heart