Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, her constant, annoyed reassurance “I don’t drink as much as you guys think!“ makes me think that she drinks exactly as much as that. Which probably doesn’t mean that she’s an alcoholic, but she‘s like a teenager who’s just discovered alcohol. She even argues like one lol

Reactions: 22
If she "doesn't drink as much as we think", why does she then not show any other drinks? Does she take photos of other people's drinks?

Reactions: 3
I mean, I’m sure it is very tiring to be wined and dined (with an overnight stay) at Soho House and then at Nobu, but she makes it out to be like it’s draining and exhausting. I can’t imagine she’s conversing with anyone and everyone, and running on all cylinders like the PR and comms reps have to be. It’s really offensive.

Is Chloe the new Claudia?
Chloe works for Mirror Water. I find it so cringey when they (so Chloe I suppose) repost Estee's stories on Mirror Water captioning something like "our founder using our best selling product #obsessed". I don't know why but it just seems ridiculous since it's only Chloe and Estee in the office (oh and some new chicks that made an appearance on Estee's social media lately).

Yet it looks like they're trying to sound like Estee's the cool big boss with employees behind Mirror Water licking her arse.

Reactions: 11
Today I found out Mirror Water has my email even though I’ve never ordered a MW product lol, and never signed up for the newsletter? Lol anyway, I got an email from MW which said that they have ‘temporarily’ stopped all shipping to North America… and from the email it seems this also means orders that have already been placed and paid for? It implies there is just some logistics issue that will be solved soon, but I’m wondering what that could possibly be. Anyway, kinda crazy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Today I found out Mirror Water has my email even though I’ve never ordered a MW product lol, and never signed up for the newsletter? Lol anyway, I got an email from MW which said that they have ‘temporarily’ stopped all shipping to North America… and from the email it seems this also means orders that have already been placed and paid for? It implies there is just some logistics issue that will be solved soon, but I’m wondering what that could possibly be. Anyway, kinda crazy.
Same logistics issue that Niomi's Smart Skin is having lol.. well they won't even ship things to people in the UK. That is odd, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 4
From "I'm allergic" teetotaler to joined-at-the-hip to her wine glass Lalonde. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From "I'm allergic" teetotaler to joined-at-the-hip to her wine glass Lalonde. :LOL:
Right?! She just like...decided she's no longer allergic. It's also ironic because she specifically loves red wine, which has more tannins than white wine (i.e. more likely to give someone an allergic reaction).

Idk which scenario is worse: the fact that she's a liar...or... the fact that she might actually have an allergy and really is just that dumb/doesn't have any sense of self-preservation. (Probably a bit of both, tbh). Either way, it's pathetic.

Reactions: 5
I think maybe Asslan made sure she doesn’t mix medication with alcohol and that was their excuse? I don’t think she was open about taking medication back then?

Reactions: 11
Oh, the allergy thing was definitely a lie because she was just too embarrassed or insecure to say she didn’t want to drink, for whatever reason. Her whole persona with Aslan was homebody/won’t drink/bed early/didn’t go to clubs or bars/maybe one friend, etc. Tbh it was kind of your classic ‘depressed, anxious, and codependent but hide all that by saying you just love staying home and can’t drink’ thing.

It’s reminiscent of young people in university or whatever who don’t want to do the drunken party thing so they think of some elaborate reason like ‘oh it’s so crazy I’m ALLERGIC to alcohol’, because they think they need a specific reason to decline a drink and then no one will question them more or pressure them to have one.

The funny thing is she’s also now acting like a 19 year old who just rebelled and started drinking by constantly telling everyone every single time she drinks and making sure everyone knows she’s feeling hungover/‘kinda FRAGILE this morning you guys’ because she’s being the cool girl she never was but she doesn’t get that she’s way overdone it at this point and no 32 year old would be going on about it this much? Also how she always narrates when she starts feeling drunk, like ‘I’m starting to feel really happy now’, it‘s SO cringey and weird. She gets so much validation by telling people she’s having a drink.

(Also she did ‘answer’ this by claiming that she thought her hangovers were an allergic reaction so she just thought she was allergic. Yeah, sure, that makes so much sense).

Reactions: 7
I remember her saying she was allergic to beans, back when she was with Aslan, wonder if she made that up or she just didn't want him cooking any for her.

She's still at it guys... I dont get how she can drink every day and be on medication.

1664294782563.png

• Sad
Anyone here follow her ex bff Klaudia? Reckon she’s broken up with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 4
Anyone here follow her ex bff Klaudia? Reckon she’s broken up with her boyfriend?
I follow her on Instagram. She seems to be doing well with the whole influencer/PR thing. Still not sure how I feel about her; she seemed like an opportunist in her friendship with Estee, but then I can see how Estee might have pulled a diva move that ended their friendship, so one doesn't seem much better than the other.

I follow her on Instagram. She seems to be doing well with the whole influencer/PR thing. Still not sure how I feel about her; she seemed like an opportunist in her friendship with Estee, but then I can see how Estee might have pulled a diva move that ended their friendship, so one doesn't seem much better than the other.
When Estee had her Bloom book out she was going a book signing a few years ago and Klaudia showed up and did her best to befriend her, Estee had it in one of her older vlogs that are now private. So I'm 100% sure that Klaudia worked her hardest to be in Estee's circle no matter what.

1664313951370.png

• Haha
Huh, interesting. I think she’s gorgeous but way too vain and into herself. Seems to be down/quiet on IG as of late and neither her or Will seem to appear in each other’s stories etc any more so wondering if that’s over!

I remember her saying she was allergic to beans, back when she was with Aslan, wonder if she made that up or she just didn't want him cooking any for her.

She's still at it guys... I dont get how she can drink every day and be on medication.
how? she earned quite a bit of fame with her protein/bean soup recipe. I think she was just a whiny brat when it came to food and some other stuff.

• Wow
how? she earned quite a bit of fame with her protein/bean soup recipe. I think she was just a whiny brat when it came to food and some other stuff.
What are you serious? I don't recall the soup but I believe you, I don't know why she says things that aren't true, just don't say them.

The baggy jeans and those shoes are not it. Just because it’s trendy doesn’t mean it looks good on everyone 😂

Off topic, but that poster in the background makes the products look so unappealing…like “come buy my overpriced jar of rubber cement!” :sick: Also lol at how they literally just taped it to the wall in such a half-assed way (how very on brand)…I guess to prove how laidback and ironic they are?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.