Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with her using the cheapest IKEA garden furniture on her million pound terrace 😂 it’s obvious she doesn’t use her terrace at all, cos those things ain’t comfy
I also believe she's not swimming in money anymore. She now practically needs to beg for free stuff and even mid-sized brands won't work with her. I don't think she has invested wisely in the past and thought she could mindlessly consume and change the furniture as Aslan did. While he could live as lavishly as he likes with only the interest alone Estee can't afford it.

People who do come from money; like Fleur and Amelia took their influencer jobs much more seriously (at least they used to) and built better brands for themselves. It's sad really, but Estee is going to pay the price of her laziness, immature & ungrateful behavior in a few years.

Reactions: 14
We haven’t seen Rebecca in a long time it feels… do we think they’re still friends?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ha so Estee had a new vlog/AD ( so sad she can't film even a 10 minute vlog without selling something, says a lot about her) and I guess when she was on vacation her office was closed and her plants all went brown lol.. weird, Id think she would have people working away there even if she wasn't in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha so Estee had a new vlog/AD ( so sad she can't film even a 10 minute vlog without selling something, says a lot about her) and I guess when she was on vacation her office was closed and her plants all went brown lol.. weird, Id think she would have people working away there even if she wasn't in London.
I thought that was really strange too! Like why wasn’t someone there at all?

Reactions: 12
She probably didn't want to pay people for showing up, ether that or she doesn't trust them with her precious office. Weird either way.

Reactions: 4
I thought that was really strange too! Like why wasn’t someone there at all?
So weird! And it didn't look like no one had been in for a week or 2, the way the plants looked brown it seemed like it had been weeks since anyone had been there.

Also, I had to laugh when Estee said her furniture in the office wasn't right. Isn't this the 2nd set of furniture in about a year? Anyone who has any office experience could have told you the furniture wasn't right....Just another excuse to not go in the office and beg for free stuff.

Reactions: 13
So weird! And it didn't look like no one had been in for a week or 2, the way the plants looked brown it seemed like it had been weeks since anyone had been there.

Also, I had to laugh when Estee said her furniture in the office wasn't right. Isn't this the 2nd set of furniture in about a year? Anyone who has any office experience could have told you the furniture wasn't right....Just another excuse to not go in the office and beg for free stuff.
Holy crap she is constantly rearranging her furniture, same was she lives her life, constant rehauls cause "it ain't right"... it's not the table Estee...

Reactions: 10
yea, my plants survived a three week vacation once 😂 so it must have been long long

Reactions: 6
Kind of funny that she admitted to plant neglect on a sponsored flower video. I know flowers and plants involve different levels of care and attention but still. Maybe wait until your next sponsored travel video or sponsored facial video or sponsored car video or sponsored clothing video or sponsored meal service video or something?

• Haha
Kind of funny that she admitted to plant neglect on a sponsored flower video. I know flowers and plants involve different levels of care and attention but still. Maybe wait until your next sponsored travel video or sponsored facial video or sponsored car video or sponsored clothing video or sponsored meal service video or something?
Ahaha I didn't even catch that, holy guacamole. That's something all right. It's weird how she sells the most random stuff. I highly doubt that flower delivery service will get a spike in sales because Lurch Lalonde featured some of their freebies in her vlog about dead office plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Estee just shared a til tok of a guy making fun of Amber Heard. As if I need another reason to despise this moron.

Reactions: 15
Estee just shared a til tok of a guy making fun of Amber Heard. As if I need another reason to despise this moron.
Man I'm so sick of all this amber heard stuff. I get that she's a horrible person and an abuser but it's so annoying that people don't have the same momentum for male abusers. I feel like alot of people are on the hating amber heard bandwagon under the guise of speaking out against DV when they really just want an excuse to vilify women and paint them all as liars. sorry or the rant

• Heart
I guess it would’ve been funny to her if men make TikToks making fun of Estee’s sexual abuse allegations too?
People are so weak minded they believe the propaganda campaign against Amber Heard and betray the fakeness of their own supposed convictions. Estée like many others don’t really care about feminism or domestic violence and have happily been taken in by propaganda and their own ignorance of how court cases work.
Anyway, she is a pick me and a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy crap she is constantly rearranging her furniture, same was she lives her life, constant rehauls cause "it ain't right"... it's not the table Estee...
It’s not a good flat. Sure, it has fantastic views. But the bathrooms look claustrophobic, the bedrooms are small for someone with lots of clothes, and the main living space has no structure or storage. I’m not surprised she struggles to feel at home there.

Reactions: 7
If Estee saw this place she wouldnt have purchased it. Its so obvious from her first flat tour that she was shocked when she walked in and behaved like she didnt know whay the flat looked like as if it was her first time seeing it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.