Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally forgot about her. The last time I saw a video was a primark haul in like 2014 lol. I don't remember ever realizing her / aslan were so rich at the time because I was only a teenager lol, it's been so interesting catching up.
Whoa catching up on her life for the past 8 years must feel like watching that movie, The Time Machine.

1659220248791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I recently caught myself thinking, let’s watch an Estee video, haven’t done so in ages, and I heard the Italy vlog was actually supposed to be nice. But then I thought that pretty much anything else would be a better use of my time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s on holiday (pretty sure she’s been away all week too), about two weeks after being on holiday? Lol.

Reactions: 3
Guess Mirror Water isn't keeping her THAT busy if she's on her 2nd or 3rd holiday already after that Italy trip.

Reactions: 7
Def not her color, girl what are you doing to yourself...

It's definitely the color. That cut would look super cute with either a softer shade of blonde or her more natural darker hair from years ago. But as we all know, any resemblance to Essie Button must be banned so we'll never see that again.

1659384531390.png

All influencers should run away from this LarryKing the hair killer.
Freebie does not equal quality (same goes for the tit book "manifest")

Reactions: 16
Yeah it's funny how people with money, like Estee end up looking so bad because they refuse to spend any of that money on legit services and clothes that fit.

Reactions: 13
Estee (like so many other influencers) doesn't realise (or knowingly ignores :LOL: ) that ASA rules apply on tiktok too. So that Ultra Violette tinted spf - which was mostly likely sent to her as its a new release product and would have been doing the PR rounds - should be declared as ad gifted...

I think platinum blonde hair used to be nice because it was associated with old Hollywood and Marilyn Monroe. High maintenance ladies who actually went to the salon every 2 weeks. Now I just think of Draco Malfoy and even wealthy people don't seem to keep up with the roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll take back what I said about her TikTok being not so bad, the latest one is super obnoxious. And she clearly thinks she’s done something clever that will go viral. Can’t believe she went on holiday again after Italy, which wasn’t even that long ago, was it?

Reactions: 6
I’ll take back what I said about her TikTok being not so bad, the latest one is super obnoxious. And she clearly thinks she’s done something clever that will go viral. Can’t believe she went on holiday again after Italy, which wasn’t even that long ago, was it?
Her entire life is a holiday. Even when she's in London, it's like a holiday. Spa visits, beauty treatments, long walks. Sigh.

Her entire life is a holiday. Even when she's in London, it's like a holiday. Spa visits, beauty treatments, long walks. Sigh.
And afterwards she's soo burnt out and tired you guys.

She can't even go to the post office without making a big deal out of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s Aslan, IMO it’s not in keeping with the way she talks about him now. Rather, she loves to let everyone know about other men she’s ~known~ or had supposedly intense relationships with to kind of distract from how prominent Aslan was in her life… and like obviously the one actually who introduced Estée to the world was Aslan but that’s exactly what Estée would want to deny now. It’s a weird quote anyway lol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.