Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kalechips

VIP Member
Jesus some of y'all could benefit from a social media break. In what world is Estee overweight, or "double the size of Fleur de Force". Kind of a stretch tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

QueenBW

VIP Member
Well she is fat and she can definitely change that were she not a lazy slob.
I don't think she's fat, so there's that. I feel kind of sad for anyone who does, tbh, because holy internalized fatphobia. It's also so simplistic to think that people who are fat can easily change that if they stop being a lazy slob. But this isn't the place for a nuanced discussion on medical research or anything substantial. She's not skinny, she's not toned, before you come at me.

I do think she's lazy, as seen by her lack of work ethic and absolute lack of effort into her videos and social media and that is by far more interesting than her body shape, to me anyways.

It's also far more interesting to talk about, for example, how she has no clue about beauty products or how to use them (like when she puts on multiple face masks one after the other) despite of doing this YT guru shtick for a decade or so, and how she has literally burned her face and damaged her skin with chemical peels, but still not managed to target her pores. It's also related to her job. Yes, we all have pores but we don't all make a living shilling skincare.

Were she a fitness influencer I'd get the comments about her body, although even then it's like, hey, fitness at any size. It also makes me feel uncomfortable because her weight clearly fluctuates based on her mental health state so it's like taking shots at a symptom of an illness. ETA: although it also pisses me off how little she cares for her mental health and how she drinks when she's on meds, etc. Estee is a problematic ahole, to be honest.

Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Lol her boobs look fine, it’s completely normal to have stretch marks on your boobs and there is nothing wrong with their shape or anything. However, her behaviour around her sexuality is extremely odd, it’s like I could understand some of this immediately post breakup, but it’s clearly not just that anymore… she did this sharp whiplash into needing constant sexual validation and seeing herself as an object. That picture is bizarre, it’s like she’s not even trying to make it appear as anything other than ‘I pulled my top down for a minute to take a picture of my boobs’ as she stares dead eyed into the camera. In all seriousness idk what she has been through but I do hope someday she is able to get legitimate help to restore some sort of balance to her life among other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

QueenBW

VIP Member
The boobs' stretchmarks are perfectly fine. Anyone who has lost and gained or gained and lost weight or grown in any way has stretch marks, regardless of age. I had my first stretchmarks at 12 when I grew 5 inches in one summer. Were they wrong for my age? No. They were what happened, period. Often it's also genetic, some people are more prone to them than others. So like, that's fine and good for her for not feeling like she has to blur them or whatever. There's little one can do to truly erase them beyond super expensive laser treatments that aren't always effective.

The sun damaged skin though? That is 100% preventable and as someone who gets sent loads of products for free, she surely has some good sunscreen somewhere. Plus, part of her job is to advertise creams and treatment and her poor fried skin (you can almost hear the crunch) isn't it.

And yeah, the way she behaves with posing half naked sometimes and then being all "why are you people in my business?" is so bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

QueenBW

VIP Member
There's something wrong with our society if we think Estee is fat. Is she a skinny minny? No. But fat? Yikes. she isn't. She could use some toning up, muscle building to help her flat butt. ETA: but, like, whatever. Maybe she doesn't want to tone up.

I'm much more put off by the fried skin and fried hair. It's like she wants to be an egg or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Ranter

I’m actually shocked by people saying Estee is fat? She looks perfectly healthy to me, and to the person who said she “objectively has a bad figure” that is so incredibly narrow minded, it’s assuming all people find the same bodies attractive. Personally I don’t find people like in the frow or Naomi smart to have bodies I find aspirational I would find someone with more curves who is a bit bigger than than aspirational but I wouldn’t go onto their thread and say they have an objectively bad figure 🙄 god sometimes we as women make life so hard for eachother by talking like this

Reactions: 35

QueenBW

VIP Member
Ugh. Great. Another British based Youtuber deciding to travel in the midst of their absolute worst COVID-19 outbreak to a country where vaccination hasn't finished. Cool. Hope her super sun damaged skin gets even crispier.

I remember going to Tulum ages ago as a kid and it was a small town, it felt very "real". Not it looks like Disneyland Mexico, with all the silly boutique hotels, "eco tourism", and ridiculously overpriced crap for the white, rich people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She says she upped her antidepressant dose and in the next breath says she didn’t post because she was busy drinking too much as per usual.

Hopefully she’ll seek real help one day instead of expecting to get it from social media attention.

ETA that while I know she has depression, and genuinely do hope that one day she does get real help, I just don’t feel ‘sympathy’ based on the narratives she chooses to randomly share, like I can’t mentally attach to what she is saying anymore. She is apparently introverted and just wants to be alone with her dog to recharge before she is forced to ~work all day in a public job~ but she also just got back from two weeks partying and binge drinking in Mexico? Where she went of her own accord? (During a COVID surge btw where she got back and didn’t isolate or even so much as wear a mask when going out but that doesn’t impact her so whatever). She shares herself out drinking and dining and socializing pretty much every day, too. I’m not saying that this means she isn’t depressed— quite the contrary— but I just can’t grasp at the portrait of herself she paints here. Some if it is real I know, but so much of it like… she can’t be honest about herself ever and fine, thats her business, she clearly has issues to work out there, but then why share it with everyone? Idk. Also the part where she had to name drop Mirror Water… sigh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Callan

VIP Member
Someone commented under that video that if she can afford to live in the area that she's at then she can afford that congestion fee.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sserena56

I personally realized I never liked her and was actually following Aslan all along 🤷🏼‍♀️ . The wit , the intellect ( he’s a little pretentious but I actually liked listening to some of his opinions ) , the taste ( a lot of people don’t like his previous home but I genuinely thought it was stunning ) , the food ( he could actually cook ) , the photography , all Aslan’s . She’s so boring . I kinda hate watch her videos once a month to reminisce on what her channel once was when Aslan was in charge . Remember the ice cream licking after the breakups and the little mental breakdowns ? That phase was pathetic to me . I have a hard time believing she’s a real person at times . So immature / entitled and bizzare.

• Haha

Snackella

Chatty Member
Estee suited her natural hair color so much better. Maybe with some highlights, but not this blonde she's been sporting for the last few years.

1638371760821.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Only Estée would come back from a luxury holiday to France and a month and a half long vacation and her usual various spa and beauty treatments and a summer of time off and sit to film a video and be like, hmm what should the topic be? Oh, I know— another video complaining about how I just give too much and work too hard and never get enough to fulfill me.

Basically, her favourite topic— complaining about how stressed and overworked she is, how things are generally unfair for her… and then the requisite reference to her fRiEnDs because she can’t go a full minute without making sure she’s mentioned she definitely has friends who spend their time telling Estée things about Estée.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I don't trust any of her opinions about skincare, clothing, or any kind of product or service. I think she is 100% a professional shiller whose opinions are bought.

I still do watch her vlogs, like the one where she vacationed in that little cottage. But even her non-ad content feels cold and impersonal. To me, she's become a cyborg. I hardly see any kind of humanity or authenticity. Even when she goes out for a meal with say, Amelia, all we get are smug looks and smirks. I don't understand how she has become so unlikable; it's like a 180 from once-charming Essie Button.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

weepingfeet

Estee drinking game:

I just watched the vlog, she still declares"I have FRIENDS and WE DO THINGS" at every given moment. Drink.

Another "everyone's been asking me about this blah blah blah" like every other video. Drink.

Mentions having a facial. Drink.

I was waiting for her to use her new favourite word grounded when she talked about freaking yin yoga again. Drink, I guess.

Estee mentioning her journal practice. Drink and pass out.

From her reaction to the expensive cream, it's so obvious she only really sees something worthy by its monetary worth. If the price is hiked up, she's into it.

I really hope this comment doesn't get deleted:
Screenshot_20211015-102015.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28