Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Lol it just looks like an Estée Mad Libs or something.

I mean…
— reference to being overworked/stressed, CHECK
— reference to addressing ‘stress’ (cough depression cough) by getting luxury facial and body treatments and baths? CHECK
— reference to being a Leo or Leo season either coming, happening, just happened, will happen, CHECK
— reference to either her or her dog being blonde? CHECK, and bonus as being not blonde but golden or like the sun itself, CHECK
— the most important reference, that she has friends and has spent time with friends and close friends and best friends, and remember she has friends and does cool girl shit with them because, friends, CHECK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MomoomoM

She's updated her depop....her prices are bonkers. Also such a Wide variety of weird stuff...she really has no idea what she likes.

But mostly shocked by demanding £120 for some boots with mud fully dried into the sole...just wild.
Screenshot_20211006-230235.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

QueenBW

VIP Member
Why do these shrinking and no longer in their career prime influencers (Tanya, Niomi, Estee, even Alfie Deyes and Zoe) insist on launching brands into super saturated markets for which they have zero credentials or background?

Why would anyone buy something Estee is selling for the bath when there are so many tried, tested brands for all price points and all lifestyles (vegan, fragrance free, dye free, non comedogenic, reduced waste, no phtalates, etc etc etc)?

She's no longer at her career's peak when maaaaybe she could have successfully launched a brand. But now? Her engagement is atrocious, she barely even makes videos and they're all ads so that her audience feels used and totally disengaged, she's a joke.

Gossiperina

I hope she has sold that flat and narrowed it down where to move next, for Effie! It’s so obvious that poor dog is not suitable for city living. She is much better suited to life in big green spaces, she’s a different dog when Estee vlogs her trips away. I’m surprised the dog charity vetted her to Estee when she clearly has a nervous disposition and behavioural issues that are not suited for an urban life.
Not to slag any charity and so grateful for the work they do but they clearly did it just for the exposure or because she is an influencer - as someone who has been trying to get a rescue dog for over 2 years, the demands are insane - I live in a flat on the third floor, we have a huge shared garden that is dog friendly and has tall fences and we always get rejected for not living in a house with a personal garden and no other dogs around. Considering how nervous Effie is..it doesn't make sense she was allowed to be rehomed in a penthouse..

• Wow

goldblums

Today in her stories Estee asked "DO YOU STILL WATCH YT VIDEOS?" This is such an odd questions to me from her, especially since this is how the bulk of her living is made. Maybe because her views have dropped she was curious, lol. She used to pretty regularly hit over 100K views on her videos, some even hitting 200K views. In the last 7 months, however, she's only hit 100K views on a video 2x. What used to be her low view count numbers seem to be her high count numbers in the past few months.
do people still watch YT, sure. Just not her channel. With too sporadic videos and uninspiring branded content I see no reason to watch what she uploads. And I used to watch and rewatch all her videos (years ago)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Callan

VIP Member
She might DIE? God.. I recently lost a former coworker to complications from Covid, we worked together for 15 years and sorry to make this personal, but the stuff she posts is so insensitive.

1638821459495.png

Of course she would fall in love with this, matches her personality...

1638821557985.png
1638821598066.png

• Heart
  • Haha
it's funny, even when she got the tattoos it felt impulsive, like seeing someone cool in the street and immediately going and buying the same outfit so you'll be cool too.

I constantly feel like Estee is pretending to be someone else, who she perceives to be as "cool" or on trend etc. I think she's lost, and in her thirties I think thats quite sad. She's making loads of money off ADs though so I don't feel too bad.

• Heart

nomod

So Estée recently posted these tasteless photos.
1F94049A-C635-4BFF-9823-293CDB0FECF6.jpeg
9FE93430-5345-42C9-8081-F8D853AD0521.jpeg

And then I remembered her former travel bestie and I go check her page only to find this photo she posted 5 days ago.
03DB4D55-6EDD-468C-BD48-BB48D3ADDD02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

goldblums

Well fit and slim bodies are the ones Niomi Smart or IntheFrow have, or a closer example Fleur de Force that is probaby the same height as Estee and has a child she is still half the size of her.
for Frow many remark that she’s „too skinny“, „skeletal“, especially on her torso and arms.
I think it’s incredibly hard for women - especially those in the public eye - to have a body that’s not negatively commented on.
Estee is not fat. She’s not toned and not skinny, but has an pretty average figure. Her scandi style (or attempts at it) don’t make her appear taller and skinnier than she is. Which is fine if she’s ok with it.
likeit was stated before, there many things to gossip about with Estee, but tearing her down for not having an „Insta Body“ just ain’t it

Reactions: 25

nosnibor

Not Estee saying that she's had this idea in her since she was 'a kid' and it's bath salts 💀 Who dreams of selling overpriced bath products?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Callan

VIP Member
Mirror Water is about sustaining Estee's income. We finally have an answer of what it is lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
The house she lived with Aslan in was I think 4 stories and mega pricy, he flew her in from Canada and gave her a luxurious lifestyle while doing all her editing and doing half her videos. It made me laugh when in one of her recent Q&A's she said she wishes she knew to charge companies money for having their products in her video, back before everything she did was a secret ad. It will never be enough for her, she can have a 100 million and still be miserable AF.
Another reason why she hates Essie Button so badly, it was all Aslan's invention, everything she has basically belongs to him because he was the one doing the real work, I mean she doesn't even have personality, she gets obsessed with someone till she drain it.

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
She’s so cringey but thinks she’s edgy and cool. What 31 year old woman flaunts their hickeys like that? I don’t even recall any of my friends getting hickeys past, say, the age of 16 or thereabouts.
sorry if this is TMI but it honestly just makes me think that her sex life with Aslan (or with anyone tbh) must have been really boring and bland, for her to feel the need to compensate for it by broadcasting her hickeys to the world past the age of 16.

• Haha

UliK

Yeah the sink on the right hand side seems to have that bulldog product that is marketed for men. Classic Tom Ford cologne that a man would wear too
Knowing her she brought those items as props for her "I'm a desirable woman" campaign but she's with her Mom or Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart

scparis89

Can't stand it when the cultural appropriation police come out. Should any non-Western person be cancelled for wearing jeans, etc? It's one thing to use clothing from other cultures as a costume in a mocking way, but it's not a crime for fashion to be influenced by different styles and no need to wear a disclaimer on your dress. What a boring, repressive world some people want to live in.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Elouise92

I don't think she spends much money on anything. I think she expects to be gifted expensive things. I really don't get how brands see her as a good ambassador of some of the luxury goods she shills for. Not saying she's fat, her body has more of a blob-like shape. IDK, she just looks really frumpy most of the time. Her face is attractive but she is showing accelerated signs of aging and skin abuse-and 31 is not old! I'd never take skincare advice from someone who, while she clearly enjoys luxuriating in expensive lotions and potions, shows no knowledge or concern or even interest in the scientifically dynamic field of skincare/wellness other than the financial rewards she can reap.

She really has lowered the expectations bar for her viewers if a decent watchable vlog means she doesn't annoy too much. I mean really, shouldn't she be putting much more into producing inspiring, interesting, watchable content to have the privilege of our viewership?
“Her body has more of a blob-like shape.” - where? I’m all for bashing on Estee’s shitty narcissistic personality but the body shaming has got to stop. Here’s why A) it’s a low blow and has nothing to do with what an awful human being she is, B) her body is totally fine and lovely and you’re just adding to the idea that anything other than trim and toned is “blob like” and C) there will be people on this thread with similar body types to Estee who probably now feel bad about their own bodies. Just stop.

Reactions: 23