Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the whole stay and the trip to the food place gifted? Why is she tagging them in EVERY instagram story? Also shouldn't 'gifted' be in every story too? The whole thing feels so contrived. everything is THE BEST and LOVELY. duck off.
Yep its all gifted but not mentioned by her, someone needs to report her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The romantic dinner of pie, peas, and chips with wine is killing me. Surely for a "gifted" stay where she's meant to be influencing people to go she could've put together something that didn't come from the back of the local pub?
The midlander in me is upset at the lack of gravy..

• Haha
  • Wow
I guess his face is still going out with that Swede…
Happy for him that he's living his life off the internet and seems happy. I wonder if they had a baby though, could have sworn his girlfriend looked quite pregnant in a photo before she went private.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Happy for him that he's living his life off the internet and seems happy. I wonder if they had a baby though, could have sworn his girlfriend looked quite pregnant in a photo before she went private.
She was wearing quite a bulky coat though, I was never convinced.

Reactions: 4
Sooo, she’s in Tulum? Over the holidays most likely. Another attempt to escape her life?
Seems to be a „holistic“ place

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ugh. Great. Another British based Youtuber deciding to travel in the midst of their absolute worst COVID-19 outbreak to a country where vaccination hasn't finished. Cool. Hope her super sun damaged skin gets even crispier.

I remember going to Tulum ages ago as a kid and it was a small town, it felt very "real". Not it looks like Disneyland Mexico, with all the silly boutique hotels, "eco tourism", and ridiculously overpriced crap for the white, rich people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She went with her mom, interesting! Don't tell me grandma is alone for the holidays!

1640244175549.png

Dude its fried bread, get over it

1640244247085.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It boggles the mind how she thinks that fried straw looks good. She's beige, da ba dee daba da.

• Haha
She’s finally admitting it’s her mom with her on one of these mysterious ~getaways~.

Canada is potentially going to get pretty strict with borders for travellers over the holidays though so if the numbers get out of control I wonder if Kelly will get stranded and Estée will go on another Shoppers Drug Mart points card rant.

I feel like Estee could get me to click on one of her links if she promised no more Call Me Kelly content as a result.

• Haha
I've seen them out and out at a club night and festival in London this summer, they both seem nice and happy. I don't think they have a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've seen them out and out at a club night and festival in London this summer, they both seem nice and happy. I don't think they have a baby
Oh cool!! Dang than I was wrong in that case haha, if they have time to venture out casually they are probably baby free haha My walk today was a run to the drugstore for diapers, fun lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she have so much money? Is it all her own money or did she get some from Aslan too?!

Reactions: 2
How does she have so much money? Is it all her own money or did she get some from Aslan too?!
I imagine she was able to save most of what she made while she was with aslan. Pretty sure he bankrolled their lifestyle while they were together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.