Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi friends, new thread for all things Estee Lalonde aka crusty Essie Button , thank you for the name suggestion torontoon šŸ’•

Nothing exciting going on in her life, other than her renting an office, complaining about how boxes for new yawn worthy Mirror Water vlog blog whatever are delivered, her desire to possibly buy a house and move while doing not much fun stuff other than regular Affiliate links and Gifted Sponsored content anytime her phone or camera is out. 300 facials a week, the usual.

Estee recycling her naky photo for money I guess, #girlboss :sick:

1621661393770.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh so when will we get so see the new house? I'm expecting radio silence for a while (when it comes to her doing talky IG stories) but the usual ad content continues, before there's a vlog where she mentions buying a house. I still think she's with Effie's dad/the Normie, there is no way she is actually single. There'd be a bff of the month if she didn't have a boyfriend.

Reactions: 4
Oh so when will we get so see the new house? I'm expecting radio silence for a while (when it comes to her doing talky IG stories) but the usual ad content continues, before there's a vlog where she mentions buying a house. I still think she's with Effie's dad/the Normie, there is no way she is actually single. There'd be a bff of the month if she didn't have a boyfriend.
But when she was in the countryside recently she moaned about being lonely and alone.

Reactions: 3
1.2 million was the price on right move
Thanks. I'm not sure the process in the UK, but when the sale closes we'll probably see if she got asking price or settled for less. I know it was sitting in the market for a while. That would indicate how urgent she wants to move into a new place or if she's already got her eye on another home.

Reactions: 2
The final sale price comes from the Land Registry, usually within 3 months of the sale and should be posted by Rightmove.

Reactions: 11
But when she was in the countryside recently she moaned about being lonely and alone.
I know, but she's such a liar about everything, and has pretended to be alone on trips before, so I have a hard time trusting her. Or maybe she was alone on this trip which would be absolutely fine. Doesnt mean she's single. You could tell she was single during the heydays of her Claudia phase, when she was all about being seen as fun and independent.

Reactions: 9
For someone who has so many designer clothes/loves fashion, She sometimes buys the most unflattering clothes for her figure. The new Toteme jeans on her stories/new ootd photo do nothing for her!

I used to like her and think she was an independent strong single woman who enjoyed life, as a single woman I was fed up of other youtubers who showed some sort of desperation on getting married and have kids before turning 30 like the main goal in life was that. But no Estee turned out to be extremely insecure, bitchy, needy and desperate for a guy, now I'm pretty sure she is looking for a house in the countryside I know someone mentioned here that she is a city girl but is not like Estee ever had any logic with her decisions, I'm pretty sure she will end up like inthefrow living in a place she absolutely hates, someone should tell her that no guy or kids will give her the happiness she isn't able to find by herself first.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to like her and think she was an independent strong single woman who enjoyed life, as a single woman I was fed up of other youtubers who showed some sort of desperation on getting married and have kids before turning 30 like the main goal in life was that. But no Estee turned out to be extremely insecure, bitchy, needy and desperate for a guy, now I'm pretty sure she is looking for a house in the countryside I know someone mentioned here that she is a city girl but is not like Estee ever had any logic with her decisions, I'm pretty sure she will end up like inthefrow living in a place she absolutely hates, someone should tell her that no guy or kids will give her the happiness she isn't able to find by herself first.
When did you think she was an independent single woman if she was with Allan for ten years?

Reactions: 3
Do you guys think she will really move to the countryside? I think she would go insane...I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she just buys a fancier house but still in central London, maybe a ā€œgreenerā€ and quieter part of London but not as far out as Vic

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think she will stay in London; the area she looked at last year was still pretty central but quieter and had a park nearby. She obviously still has the funds to afford another luxurious home so it'll be interesting where she'll live.

I personally realized I never liked her and was actually following Aslan all along šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø . The wit , the intellect ( heā€™s a little pretentious but I actually liked listening to some of his opinions ) , the taste ( a lot of people donā€™t like his previous home but I genuinely thought it was stunning ) , the food ( he could actually cook ) , the photography , all Aslanā€™s . Sheā€™s so boring . I kinda hate watch her videos once a month to reminisce on what her channel once was when Aslan was in charge . Remember the ice cream licking after the breakups and the little mental breakdowns ? That phase was pathetic to me . I have a hard time believing sheā€™s a real person at times . So immature / entitled and bizzare.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I
When did you think she was an independent single woman if she was with Allan for ten years?
In my defense šŸ¤£ I started to watch her content when she was already living in the penthouse then I started to check her previous life and saw her true colours after, I was almost fooled by her but she is so damn obvious.

I personally realized I never liked her and was actually following Aslan all along šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø . The wit , the intellect ( heā€™s a little pretentious but I actually liked listening to some of his opinions ) , the taste ( a lot of people donā€™t like his previous home but I genuinely thought it was stunning ) , the food ( he could actually cook ) , the photography , all Aslanā€™s . Sheā€™s so boring . I kinda hate watch her videos once a month to reminisce on what her channel once was when Aslan was in charge . Remember the ice cream licking after the breakups and the little mental breakdowns ? That phase was pathetic to me . I have a hard time believing sheā€™s a real person at times . So immature / entitled and bizzare.
Omggg I forgot about all of the deepthroating action some of her poor food got! What a phase šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
^ weird smug face, she either just had a good morning poo or got laid, can't tell with her anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.