Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many times she makes quite bitter comments about men (mostly after they dump her) she witches a lot about exs and failed relationships, was even more bizarre when she did some stories about jounaling and tarot reading and she trashed men in such a odd way.
Is Estee a terf? I don't want to make assumptions about her.

Has anyone listened to Caggie's podcast with Estee? I listened to it but must admit I zoned out at parts. She talks about Aslan (never mentions his name) and refers to him as her first love but then talks quite a bit about another relationship that was toxic and they broke up about 15 times before it stuck. Estee also talks about sex and how she has issues with emotional sex and I think she says something like she has never had it or struggles with it - which I found odd seeing as she was in a relationship for 10 years. She also talks about trying to find herself in NY after breaking up with Aslan.

Reactions: 7
Whoa that's a lot of stuff, thanks for posting, must look up.

Ugh. The podcast is sponsored by Sweaty Betty or whatever it is, same leggins Estee just advertised, gezus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol it’s not connected to politics or any sincere belief at all, she is just that typical kind of girl who is obsessed with male validation and being with a man or having some sort of male interest at all times, and so in between being with a man or in between one of many toxic situations they inevitably get themselves into, they rant about ~mEn!~ being trash but in the meantime will arrange their entire lives around the potential of the next one and also want to talk about them endlessly.

If you are over men in general, then let your life show that for itself. The ones who are loud with the cringey stuff are most obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How come every time an influencer is called fat on this site the person who called them that gets attacked by the BoDy PoSiTiViTy police "sOmE pEoPlE rEaDiNg ThIs MiGhT fEeL iNsEcUrE aBoUt ThEiR oWn BoDiEs" but when you bash an influencer for something they can't cange or control (size of their pores, shape of their jaw, their voice etc. ) That's fine? People with enlarged pores don't have feelings, insecurities? It's only fat people's feelings we care about?

Also, you're on gossip site, don't try to act all high and mighty.

Rant over
Lol, no one’s acting high and mighty, and the people defending her body shape are more than likely the same people defending those other bits you’ve mentioned. Big difference between one’s physical attributes that can’t be helped and crappy behaviour that can be.

Reactions: 12
Well she is fat and she can definitely change that were she not a lazy slob.
I don't think she's fat, so there's that. I feel kind of sad for anyone who does, tbh, because holy internalized fatphobia. It's also so simplistic to think that people who are fat can easily change that if they stop being a lazy slob. But this isn't the place for a nuanced discussion on medical research or anything substantial. She's not skinny, she's not toned, before you come at me.

I do think she's lazy, as seen by her lack of work ethic and absolute lack of effort into her videos and social media and that is by far more interesting than her body shape, to me anyways.

It's also far more interesting to talk about, for example, how she has no clue about beauty products or how to use them (like when she puts on multiple face masks one after the other) despite of doing this YT guru shtick for a decade or so, and how she has literally burned her face and damaged her skin with chemical peels, but still not managed to target her pores. It's also related to her job. Yes, we all have pores but we don't all make a living shilling skincare.

Were she a fitness influencer I'd get the comments about her body, although even then it's like, hey, fitness at any size. It also makes me feel uncomfortable because her weight clearly fluctuates based on her mental health state so it's like taking shots at a symptom of an illness. ETA: although it also pisses me off how little she cares for her mental health and how she drinks when she's on meds, etc. Estee is a problematic ahole, to be honest.

Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't really like criticising influencers for their physical appearances in general (unless it's entirely self inflicted like fillers or hair damage from too much dyeing/straightening) - there is usually plenty to criticise them about already in terms of their actions/behaviour! Plus when it comes to Estée, I feel like her weight fluctuates a lot, so which version of her body are people even calling fat? I'm pretty sure she used to be a lot bigger when she and Aslan very first got together, and she's shown some rather disordered eating habits over recent years which is not something to be encouraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
still not managed to target her pores. It's also related to her job. Yes, we all have pores but we don't all make a living shilling skincare.
Estée's pores are still invisible to me and I've been trying to noticem them since someone mentioned them on this thread.
Most importantly, she can't do anything about them! You cannot change the size of your pores or "tackle" them no matter what the beauty industry tells you.
And that is the point I'm trying to make; people not being able to call her out on something she can change vs something she absolutely cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Estée's pores are still invisible to me and I've been trying to noticem them since someone mentioned them on this thread.
Most importantly, she can't do anything about them! You cannot change the size of your pores or "tackle" them no matter what the beauty industry tells you.
And that is the point I'm trying to make; people not being able to call her out on something she can change vs something she absolutely cannot.
You can minimize their appearance, and it was one story where they were very obvious, usually you can't see them either because she uses filters and strategic lighting or makeup.

And funny how you insist you can change body type so easily. Toodles.

Reactions: 3
You can minimize their appearance, and it was one story where they were very obvious, usually you can't see them either because she uses filters and strategic lighting or makeup.

Never said people can change their body type. But they can get into shape and lose a few through workout ✌

Reactions: 3
Jesus some of y'all could benefit from a social media break. In what world is Estee overweight, or "double the size of Fleur de Force". Kind of a stretch tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Eh don't even bother trying to reason with this poster, she can take her own advice and stop acting high and mighty , this is a gossip board after all.

That pink nightgown is terrifying.
You weren't kidding, yowza haha.

1632246918632.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.