Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always wanted to spend Christmas in the sunshine but hasn't been gifted a free stay till now, finally! It's not like cheap ass Adstee would open her wallet to pay for it herself.

Let's see if we're right, I really bet this was #gifted.

Reactions: 7
This is why I never feel bad for her when she randomly decides to pretend she misses her family or her prop grandmother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why doesnf she just go away, she doesnt add anything to their influencer thing, why is she still an influencer? Her brand died when Aslan left

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why doesnf she just go away, she doesnt add anything to their influencer thing, why is she still an influencer? Her brand died when Aslan left
Because she hasn't made enough money yet. That's all there is. I bet she wishes too that she could just stop but 1) she has no lucrative side-project that will finance her lifestyle for the next few years and 2) she still loves the attention she gets.

Reactions: 20
That bathroom is hideous, but gezus she's such a cheap beggar!

She has money to spend, it's like a disease with her, she only likes to amass it, never gives back to others or buys her own coloring books/luggage/food/clothing.

Reactions: 13
does anyone know the name of the mexican rooftop restaurant in her previous vlog

Reactions: 1
I'm completely disgusted by this luggage nonsense ^ In the same series of stories she shows a gifted $525 Augustinus Bader serum and then begs for free luggage?? She is revolting.

Also just on her recent 'ask me anything'... has anyone ever asked her about botox/injectables? No doubt she would probably block you if you did.. but she clearly uses botox (no judgement here, I'm all for it) but I don't think i've ever heard her discuss it openly.. and she just continues to promote her weekly gifted facials and $800 Cle de Peau creams that she doesn't even bother learning the name of. She's a fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Also just on her recent 'ask me anything'... has anyone ever asked her about botox/injectables? No doubt she would probably block you if you did.. but she clearly uses botox (no judgement here, I'm all for it) but I don't think i've ever heard her discuss it openly.. and she just continues to promote her weekly gifted facials and $800 Cle de Peau creams that she doesn't even bother learning the name of. She's a fraud.
How can you tell that the uses botox? (genuinely asking)

Reactions: 1
Her voice in that mirror water live LOL, I listened to the saved live on her insta but what kind of voice is that?!?!? Her tongue also she keeps positioning to the left and shes reading off her notes or whatever

A founder that doesnt even know whats in her products LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her voice in that mirror water live LOL, I listened to the saved live on her insta but what kind of voice is that?!?!? Her tongue also she keeps positioning to the left and shes reading off her notes or whatever

A founder that doesnt even know whats in her products LOL
Same was she didnt know names of the few pieces of her 1st Daisy collection, she was like "I don't know what they named these pieces" then blabbing how they are so her. Such a hack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.