Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really don’t think this is true for most people in their 30s… I’m 27 and (while not the best at creating good habits) eat and live way more balanced than estee.

Edit: sorry bad grammar, period cramps are kicking my butt and brain

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is being comped on her e-car lease by Mercedes? How is the charging network infrastructure like in London and the surrounding areas? She mentioned she was concerned about going on her long trips out of town and having to charge the car.

I wonder if she is being comped on her e-car lease by Mercedes? How is the charging network infrastructure like in London and the surrounding areas? She mentioned she was concerned about going on her long trips out of town and having to charge the car.
Didnt she just buy a VW golf like last year or something?

Reactions: 2
It’s very patchy in London. Charging while living in a flat would be a nightmare. Far better to have a house with a driveway. Unless her complex has them set up outside…

Reactions: 4
Wow can't believe for someone that lives and works in central London and a walkable distance she drives to the office everyday. Blows my mind.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow can't believe for someone that lives and works in central London and a walkable distance she drives to the office everyday. Blows my mind.
I'm not from London so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm from a big metropolitan city and it honestly takes longer to drive downtown than it would to take public transit, and in some cases its even faster to walk. Is it the same in London? Considering she's in charge I imagine she doesn't adhere to a real strict schedule and just shows up whenever she wants.

Reactions: 17
She was off my radar for a while at the time she got the Golf. Does she not take the Tube ever anymore? Even if she’s not with Effie?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know the name of the Mexican restaurant that she went to with the Daisy girls?

Reactions: 1
Her main excuse for taking the car is Effie and having to take so many things to work everyday. She made it seem like she was transporting merch or something, IDK.

I actually think she's just too bougie for the tube now. Even getting a separate office is quite extra. So many people work from home now. If she wanted to get the team together on some days, I'm sure there would be workarounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I found it hilarious that when Covid hit Estee was the one person to be like, I gotta start commuting to "work" now. Let me get an office, aka a place to store the freebies she spends her days begging and emailing companies for.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not from London so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm from a big metropolitan city and it honestly takes longer to drive downtown than it would to take public transit, and in some cases its even faster to walk. Is it the same in London? Considering she's in charge I imagine she doesn't adhere to a real strict schedule and just shows up whenever she wants.
Yup traffic in London is bad, a lot of people with cars will still take public transport because it's easier and well, cheaper. Finding parking, paying for it and congestion charges etc it's expensive and annoying to do everyday.

She was off my radar for a while at the time she got the Golf. Does she not take the Tube ever anymore? Even if she’s not with Effie?
Forget the tube, she could take a bus!

• Haha
Wow she really was whiny, you guy's weren't kidding.... damn, most of this vlog so far was her complaining about paying to drive in the congestion zone. Same chick who gest $700 face creams donated for free amongst with thousand other things a month. Incredible.

1636688776358.png

1636689363377.png

She couldn't remember the brand name of the sweater she was wearing that she had an affiliate link for then she couldn't even say what her mirror water sludge site was... good god, what the hell. I didn't even get to the drunk part yet.

1636689914463.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I laugh that this "casual vlog" was all about plugging in the upcoming crap she's gonna sell.
The car thing it's... it's life Estee, I don't live in london and know about the congestion fee and why it exists.

Reactions: 12
Someone commented under that video that if she can afford to live in the area that she's at then she can afford that congestion fee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
But would we be surprised if she desperately tried for that TFL #sponsorship

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, but what schmucks are actually spending money on her mirror water tat? I can’t believe she still has any actual fans who think she’s deserving of their hard earned cash!

Reactions: 18
Well, her and CLOUDia are officially over each other and no longer follow one another on Instagram. I wonder if Estee's instagram post was directed at her?

Klaudia, babes! Give us the deets on what when down, lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, how do you know? Their relationship has seemed broken for a bit now.

Well, her and CLOUDia are officially over each other and no longer follow one another on Instagram. I wonder if Estee's instagram post was directed at her?

Klaudia, babes! Give us the deets on what when down, lol!
Oh, that ship sailed looooong ago. When it did Estee seemed to cringe-ily continue fan-girling over all of Klaudia’s posts but it was never returned - plus it looks like it’s just Klaudia that has unfollowed Estee, so fingers are pointing at Estee as the wrong doer.

I think some people here recall them being on a trip to LA together and Klaudia being all sad on stories and ending up at Hey Claire’s apartment on her own?

Reactions: 8
lolz, she said Mirror Water in her fake accent and this typed up

1636941443191.png

now we know who is buying all her stuff

1636941936172.png

1636941962672.png

two fakes

1636941991731.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.