Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the main reason she finally bothered to go see her family in 2-3 years is to swim in her mom's pool.

Her technique could use some work lol

1629738996067.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet the main reason she finally bothered to go see her family in 2-3 years is to swim in her mom's pool.

Her technique could use some work lol

View attachment 726416
Is the pool new? How does her mum afford to buy that in Canada? Also, what nonsense. Having a pool in a country that spends most of the time in decidedly NOT pool weather.

Reactions: 3
Is the pool new? How does her mum afford to buy that in Canada? Also, what nonsense. Having a pool in a country that spends most of the time in decidedly NOT pool weather.
Not sure honestly, she hasn't been home so long I can't recall if her mom had a pool before. I wonder what she does for a living, cause pool upkeep ain't cheap either. I love Canada but it gets hella cold there.

Reactions: 1
If it's the same house, they've had the pool the whole time. I remember her and Aslan going to Canada and filming having to cover the pool because there was a storm or something.

Reactions: 9
Her mom’s house has always had a pool, but I kind of think that’s a new place or she’s somewhere else? I remember her mom’s house was on a quiet cul de sac (she posted a pic once), and it seems like there is a busy street/traffic behind that fence. Also the yard there looks different from other years. But I could be wrong.

Either way, while she certainly doesn’t come from ‘old money’ or wealth or anything of the sort, she definitely lived comfortably enough even before she met Aslan.

ETA that suburban Ontario does have a decent number of backyard pools. People like their pools here lol, although the fact that it’s mostly winter and pool upkeep is expensive is the reason my mother never allowed us to have a pool which seemed extremely unfair to child me lol.

Reactions: 11
Having a pool is awesome, wish I could have one. We actually just bought a house 2 months ago and I said no to houses with pools, we have a young baby and cats, I was scared of someone drowning, plus I honestly can't take another thing to care for lol. I do get a squirrel with a wonky tail and a hole in his ear visiting me daily and he loves pecans, so I'm happy lol.

Reactions: 10
loads of canadians have pools. we get like 3-4 months use, which is enough for some people. upkeep isn't THAT much once the pool is already there, unless you let it get out of hand. if the pool is properly closed and covered for the winter, it's fine.

Reactions: 6
loads of canadians have pools. we get like 3-4 months use, which is enough for some people. upkeep isn't THAT much once the pool is already there, unless you let it get out of hand. if the pool is properly closed and covered for the winter, it's fine.
And depending on the part you're in, it gets hot as duck and a dip in the pool is a fantastic cure for that.

Reactions: 7
FYI - it is F---ING HOT in Toronto (she is one hour away) - hell yes you want a pool. Tomorrow it will feel like 45 degrees with the humidity.

• Wow
It's usually Rebecca's job to take pictures of Estee's ass, guess her mom has that honor now.

Capture.JPG

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Those kinds of pictures and whatever validation she gets from them are like her main purpose now. I’ve seen Estée’s pasty butt way more than I ever needed.

Also lmao she hadn’t visited in years and always went on about how that’s the only place she wanted to go... and she stayed for like a week and a half? Wtf.

Climate change is going to change this anyway, which is apt considering how much of a super consumer Estee is.

Those kinds of pictures and whatever validation she gets from them are like her main purpose now. I’ve seen Estée’s pasty butt way more than I ever needed.

Also lmao she hadn’t visited in years and always went on about how that’s the only place she wanted to go... and she stayed for like a week and a half? Wtf.
She’s a busy boss lady, she’s got to get back to work - duh 😂

• Haha
She truly look for validation to cover up her insecurities, I'm all about body acceptance and that nobody should suffer body shaming or any kind of bullying but one thing is acceptance and confidence that we are more than just a piece of ass and another is to start acting slutty on social media begging for attention and thinking you are the hottest tit alive when the reality is that she is clearly fat, has fried skin, that ass is quite unpleasant to see and her fashion choices are awful, she is definitely not a classy lass

• Sick
I don’t think she loves herself really, I think she has a lot of body hate and long internalized shame, and she sees girls posing on Instagram and wants to be like that so badly that she is constantly trying to emulate them because she thinks if she can copy a pose or an attitude then she will feel that way too. And I think the comments she gets on her pics give her the validation she craves so badly. I think it allows her to think ‘yes I am all those things’… but deep down she knows she doesn’t feel it.

• Sad
  • Heart
There's something wrong with our society if we think Estee is fat. Is she a skinny minny? No. But fat? Yikes. she isn't. She could use some toning up, muscle building to help her flat butt. ETA: but, like, whatever. Maybe she doesn't want to tone up.

I'm much more put off by the fried skin and fried hair. It's like she wants to be an egg or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She looks very slim to me, I hope she's eating and not just drinking her dinner.

• Wow
She looks very slim to me, I hope she's eating and not just drinking her dinner.
I agree with you all, Estee is not fat. In fact, I've been thinking she looks like she has lost weight. Seems like for weeks she's been wanting to show off her body even more so than usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.