Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she posted this cause her legs looked so slim

1632118654422.png

then she went into a cheesy AF AD

1632118705812.png

Squat proof lol, we all know that Estee pays Rebeca to pick up her office boxes

1632118758610.png

how does her dog like her leggings exactly?

1632118828919.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has already been covered but her voice/accent/tone/pronunciations of things has completely changed?! Not watched her in years and a video just popped up. Assume some of it has to do with braces but was like who is this person?!

Reactions: 3
Apologies if this has already been covered but her voice/accent/tone/pronunciations of things has completely changed?! Not watched her in years and a video just popped up. Assume some of it has to do with braces but was like who is this person?!
Yes she change her voice after her breakup with Aslan. It’s then gone through about 2-3 more subtle changes since as well.

Reactions: 6
I hear you but people are meant to be able to say whatever they think here and I do think it's worse to say she is a terrible person than just say she has a bad figure, which objectively she does. Try not to take offense personally. I'm sure the poster is no Giselle herself
Thanks for pointing out in your reply that this is a place to air opinions. Body shaming was not my intention, only an observation that as an influencer whose popularity & income stream depends on her appeal to a specific demographic, EL's clothing choices really don"t compliment her body. She usually looks frumpy and blob-like. It doesn't offend me and if she's healthy than she's fine. But as also noted in this thread, Estee being called fat is probably one of the nicer things one can say about her

Reactions: 8
She is not by any stretch of the imagination “clearly fat”.
Well fit and slim bodies are the ones Niomi Smart or IntheFrow have, or a closer example Fleur de Force that is probaby the same height as Estee and has a child she is still half the size of her.

Reactions: 5
Well fit and slim bodies are the ones Niomi Smart or IntheFrow have, or a closer example Fleur de Force that is probaby the same height as Estee and has a child she is still half the size of her.
for Frow many remark that she’s „too skinny“, „skeletal“, especially on her torso and arms.
I think it’s incredibly hard for women - especially those in the public eye - to have a body that’s not negatively commented on.
Estee is not fat. She’s not toned and not skinny, but has an pretty average figure. Her scandi style (or attempts at it) don’t make her appear taller and skinnier than she is. Which is fine if she’s ok with it.
likeit was stated before, there many things to gossip about with Estee, but tearing her down for not having an „Insta Body“ just ain’t it

Reactions: 25
So anyone who isn't fit and slim is clearly fat? A lot of it has to do with genetics, and the rest with being brainwashed by the media. People have lives to live, jobs and families to take care of, trying to fit into some perfect mold is a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi guys, new here 👋 I have been following Estee from the early days, but stopped lately outside of the occasional story or so.

Now I actually found Estee to be quite refreshing among all these ultra perfect skinny Instagram bodies and I liked her for that. Also I believe that because of that some of her styling choices and outfits she shows might be more useful to girls to see what those clothes look like on a "normal" body. Now I know her body has been commented on a lot, it is somewhat understandable as she sticks out a bit in the influencer world.

What I find strange is how it has not changed for so long. She is constantly supposedly working out and showing sporty clothes as if she was a gym rat. Seriously, girl has thousands of leggings by now 😅 I think this is what draws even more negative attention to her body/body type/"fatness". She is trying so hard to look like this insanely fit person and in comparison to that - well she does look rather chubby. If she was a normal girl next door nobody would call her fat

Reactions: 7
There's so many things to criticize Estee about. Her weight isn't one of them.

Reactions: 23
From my perspective, she is definitely overweight. Maybe not to others, but to me she is definitely not in shape, or toned even remotely. If she's fine with it, that's good - I'm a bit overweight at the moment and I'm not fine with it, and it's not healthy for me either.

Then again, all the bashing that occurs on other threads for women who are considered "scrawny" or too skinny or "look like they're starving" should be treated by all of you against these comments about Estee's weight in the exact same way. Yet those comments are almost never criticized as these are.

Can we just stop trying to police others opinions or thoughts on here?

Reactions: 11
I’m actually shocked by people saying Estee is fat? She looks perfectly healthy to me, and to the person who said she “objectively has a bad figure” that is so incredibly narrow minded, it’s assuming all people find the same bodies attractive. Personally I don’t find people like in the frow or Naomi smart to have bodies I find aspirational I would find someone with more curves who is a bit bigger than than aspirational but I wouldn’t go onto their thread and say they have an objectively bad figure 🙄 god sometimes we as women make life so hard for eachother by talking like this

Reactions: 35
What bothers me, its the fact she constantly acts like she was the hottest girl in town and get into the smug attitude and is constantly sexualising herself showing her ass, boobs and commenting something sexual then the "i hate men" speech, and knowing how lazy she is I don't buy the working out thing, for me is jut a pic for the ad of any sportive clothes or tit she is promoting and that's it. I'm not sure what she have been up to lately because I practically stopped checking insta in the last weeks.

^ Yeah that is weird, she's very into exposing all her bits then goes on those "i hate men" rants lol. So confusing.

What bothers me, its the fact she constantly acts like she was the hottest girl in town and get into the smug attitude and is constantly sexualising herself showing her ass, boobs and commenting something sexual then the "i hate men" speech, and knowing how lazy she is I don't buy the working out thing, for me is jut a pic for the ad of any sportive clothes or tit she is promoting and that's it. I'm not sure what she have been up to lately because I practically stopped checking insta in the last weeks.
When did she make that speech?

Reactions: 2
I still remember the time she was bragging about getting into a cab and showing up at some dude's apartment only wearing a trench coat and shoes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
When did she make that speech?
Many times she makes quite bitter comments about men (mostly after they dump her) she witches a lot about exs and failed relationships, was even more bizarre when she did some stories about jounaling and tarot reading and she trashed men in such a odd way.

Yeah, also this. With this behaviour she is drawing attention to her body in a tacky manner, so as a viewer can't avoid also sexualizing her body. So I don't think comments on her shape are so out of place.

Also with so many sponsorships from brands that do workout wear you can't help but wonder what makes her the expert. It is not that she objectively has a bad figure, but compared to what she claims her lifestyle is... she kind of does. And the excuse that not all people have time to look like fitness models at least in my mind does not hold for her because if anyone does have time for that, it should be her 😅

Reactions: 1
From my perspective, she is definitely overweight. Maybe not to others, but to me she is definitely not in shape, or toned even remotely. If she's fine with it, that's good - I'm a bit overweight at the moment and I'm not fine with it, and it's not healthy for me either.

Then again, all the bashing that occurs on other threads for women who are considered "scrawny" or too skinny or "look like they're starving" should be treated by all of you against these comments about Estee's weight in the exact same way. Yet those comments are almost never criticized as these are.

Can we just stop trying to police others opinions or thoughts on here?
But it's not the same, is it? For someone like Niomi Smart who clearly doesn't eat 800 calories a day and is skinny, commenting that she's too skinny and looks like she's starving is not body shaming. It's conduct shaming because she IS starving herself.

We'll never get any side to stop commenting so whatever, I guess.

To me, Estee is fine. BMI is a load of bullshit and totally irrelevant for actual health so how would we even gauge whether she's overweight or not? For her body type, she looks normal. She almost never works out so we can't expect her to be toned. You don't gain muscle tone from weight loss.

Reactions: 16
It's obvious that you don't need to be thin to have a good figure. You can be athletic and muscular, you can be voluptuous and curvy or any other combination of nice traits. There are more and more people in the public eye like this. I still maintain that there are much worse things being said about her on here and people are probably just projecting their own insecurities.

There is a line between body shaming and simply noticing someone's appearance. I don't really see it as a taboo to discuss weight. Saying that she is on the heavier side is simply the truth. The thing is, there is literally nothing wrong with that. It is how she looks like and again I kind of like to see it. Also it is perfectly fine if someone does not like the way her body looks, and has every right to comment. She is a public figure and earns money from showing her body. If she did not want her body commented on, she should make more meaningful content instead of posting her ass in leggings every other day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.