Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a simple line outline of Reggie running on the beach would have been super cute, something simple like the doodles Picasso would do.

1637700478082.png

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In other news she hired a pr agency for her merch, now I wonder what a hell she does because the idea was to in in house pr, the description kills me though

Screenshot_20211124_004305.jpg

• Haha
But I guess for someone in the UK, if you have to make a gift why not try out that brand?
I guess my thinking is there are so many other brands (both small and large) doing it better, at a better price point. I think if any of us headed to a local Christmas makers market in the next month or so I we'd all find a lovely bath oil or bath salts at a good price. Made by hand by someone who is not an influencer 😅

• Heart
I wonder what the fragrance of her products is, if there is one. Don't think that's been discussed, keems kinda important in bath and body products no?

Reactions: 1
I guess my thinking is there are so many other brands (both small and large) doing it better, at a better price point. I think if any of us headed to a local Christmas makers market in the next month or so I we'd all find a lovely bath oil or bath salts at a good price. Made by hand by someone who is not an influencer 😅
A bath oil made by hand though, lol. I'm sick of this 'handmade' thing being thrown around by any other person putting essential oil and avocado oil in a bottle and calling it handmade XD.

Not to defend Lalalonde, I agree with you actually on the fact that I'd rather shop at my local christmas market. But I'm not naive to the point of actually believing that every person selling 'handmade' is not just assembling stuff. Like the 'handmade' jewelry market is full of people just assembling two chains together, bough off of pandahall.com and that's what they call handmade lol. Or like pearls necklaces and says 'handmade' on the insta bio XD. Anyways, kinda off topic but I needed to rant about that handmade thing apparently.

I wonder what the fragrance of her products is, if there is one. Don't think that's been discussed, keems kinda important in bath and body products no?
She discussed it in her usual lazy way : *takes a snif* "Arh smells divine, I wish you could smell it. I'm so bad at describing scents as per usual, it's kinda woody like a deep but not too deep scent and... arh just so so great" LOL. She went to describe the top note etc though.

I wonder if the tattoos remind her of Aslan?!
Or her new guy obsession does not like tatoos?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Daisy's artistic director, can't remember her name. But Rebecca, I'm not sure about her... Although she seems to be there for the long run, contrary to Klaudia who we always wondered when the friendship will finish.

Reactions: 1
Estee’s really out here telling followers to pick up dirty used COVID masks on the street with their bare bleeping hands as a way of ~giving back~ lmaooo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Estee’s really out here telling followers to pick up dirty used COVID masks on the street with their bare bleeping hands as a way of ~giving back~ lmaooo.
Maybe I'm just being cynical and picky, and while I think a -safe- trash pickup initiative is a great way to give back, but someone like Estee who can afford a million pound flat in central London could do a lot more in terms of giving back by donating money to different organizations. Why not promote different charities in her stories instead of aff links to make money off her followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm just being cynical and picky, and while I think a -safe- trash pickup initiative is a great way to give back, but someone like Estee who can afford a million pound flat in central London could do a lot more in terms of giving back by donating money to different organizations. Why not promote different charities in her stories instead of aff links to make money off her followers?
I think it's more about her picking them up with her bare hands, I'd use a plastic bag on my hand or something :)

This should make a great Daisy campaign, they can do a close shot of her picking up a mask while wearing 45 Daisy rings on her hands lol. Same thing she was trying to pull with the whole "wash your hands" campaign when Covid hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just here to say that Estee is never going to get through The Secret History, and that it’s yet another example of her trying to be a cool girl but being behind on the trends.

• Heart
smells like sweet sweet money. Bottled kerching 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I quite literally just joined this forum to post here because my eyes rolled out of my head. Did she really just post about how she escaped to the countryside for the weekend and that she should "really try it more often"??? As if she isn't at the countryside like... once a month?

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Estee is all about escaping - her life, her thoughts, her apartment. I'd feel sorry for her (and maybe I do a bit) if she wasn't such an asshole 95 % of the time who just exploits people in every aspect of her life, be it her friends, partners, followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve never coloured my hair so maybe it’s just me but does anyone actually like this hair? 😛
D03E63B7-48E0-4660-93EE-BF24CC64E10C.png

Reactions: 7
Estee suited her natural hair color so much better. Maybe with some highlights, but not this blonde she's been sporting for the last few years.

1638371760821.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Essie Button was a cutie!

I have nothing nice to say about Boss witch Babe EsTeÉ.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.