Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Country Grandeur have her own thread on here? I think she’s one of the worst equestrian pages on Instagram! Been following her for years and have a mutual acquaintance and I cannot believe the ignorance and disregard she has for animals in her care!

Reactions: 6
I should add that she changed her name recently and now goes under ‘an artist stories’. I think it’s a move on her part to get away from the association as people know Kate and her reputation through the old name. Definitely not a “New Year New Me” change the way she is trying to make it look!

Reactions: 4
I should add that she changed her name recently and now goes under ‘an artist stories’. I think it’s a move on her part to get away from the association as people know Kate and her reputation through the old name. Definitely not a “New Year New Me” change the way she is trying to make it look!
Thank you for this I had no idea where she’d gone when I searched for her. “An Artist Stories” is a frustrating name, surely it should be “An Artist’s Stories” 🤔 or am I missing something

Reactions: 2
I feel like you have some more ☕ to spill?…

What I will say is that maybe if she spent less time pissing about with horses and spending so much of hubbys cash, he wouldn't have gone elsewhere... Max is an arrogant chauvinistic prat. I think they are very well suited with their personalities.

Reactions: 3
What I will say is that maybe if she spent less time pissing about with horses and spending so much of hubbys cash, he wouldn't have gone elsewhere... Max is an arrogant chauvinistic prat. I think they are very well suited with their personalities.
Oh great ☕ Is that what her wordy stuff she shared on insta today is in relation to I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think there needs to be some sort of regulation authority in place for equestrian individuals. E.g. her name should be blacklisted to warn other sellers or buyers about her history. Animals dying, animals becoming ill, horses getting injured, taking on horses far beyond her capabilities, horses developing issues after being with her, selling horses more often than I change my knickers, changing yards, pretending to involve solicitors when things go awry etc

Oh great ☕ Is that what her wordy stuff she shared on insta today is in relation to I wonder 🤔
Who knows with Kate. Another day another drama! It could just be the musings of a bored housewife who refuses to work or get a job and spends her days eye bleeping herself in the camera or colouring in

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok my whole view has changed on Kate! Any other history? What happened her horses you reference that became ill or died? Also what does the husband do?
I guess I loved her perfect looking life but then it’s not all perfect roses and rainbows is it.. that’s why I love real accounts like Miri and Verena. Maybe if Kate was more honest about trek life struggles with horses rather that the posed photoshoots. I do admit I do like following her though for the horse and house content

Any idea why she sold poor Andy? I said it before on the previous thread and I'll say it again here...I'm sure she has munchauseans-by-proxy with her horses.
I'm just glad shes stopped those self indulgent stories where every other word was errrrrmmmm. That's what made me stop following her. Drove me mad.

Why does Kate moan about IG yet look to monetise her life ? If you want privacy stay away from IG like so many she appears to want to be an influencer but have no questions asked she doesn’t like. I’m not advocating being unkind but if you make yourself the product people will ask questions about the product

Loads of people I know share the horses on IG and enjoy it but they’re not looking to monetise their lives

Miri Hackett is hugely impressive I love how she’s making a business over on Patroen but isn’t whinging about how it’s all hard work and poor me

She’s IMO a good example of how to do social media

Reactions: 5
Petty and ?unpopular opinion-but I just can’t stand GoPro headcam footage! It’s poor quality and accompanied by heavy breathing and doesn’t actually show anything of any interest.

Why does Kate moan about IG yet look to monetise her life ? If you want privacy stay away from IG like so many she appears to want to be an influencer but have no questions asked she doesn’t like. I’m not advocating being unkind but if you make yourself the product people will ask questions about the product

Loads of people I know share the horses on IG and enjoy it but they’re not looking to monetise their lives

Miri Hackett is hugely impressive I love how she’s making a business over on Patroen but isn’t whinging about how it’s all hard work and poor me

She’s IMO a good example of how to do social media
Unlike a certain spoilt little madam that shut her membership group because it was such hard work. Her oh poor me doesn’t wash with me at all, she has a mummy and that buy her a brand new lorry worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, buys her expensive horses most of us can only dream of affording and pays for her bloody competitions and no doubt expensive lessons. Whilst also taking her to the expensive lessons and competitions. It’s disgusting when she talks about money issue/worries she does not have them if she did she would not be buying herself expensive horses or driving and expensive car.

Reactions: 4
Wondering what Irish influencers they were? I’d love to check them out as I’m considering getting a reinrite. Also would like to find some actual authentic influencers😂

I like the moodymarediaries and jumping.bryan
Lost all respect for Lily equestrian after the American shooting comment
I remember that got taken entirely out of context a few years ago. She was openly very anti trump and left a comment on a trump supporters page (who supported the access of guns) bringing up school shootings. She’s not my favourite person but I do remember she was hugely against gun violence and a lot of the trumpies on eq instagram began causing drama about it.

I was creeped out!! Also the standard … 😳
it gets less and less competitive every year, you can understand unsettled horses but some of those riders looked like they’d never ridden bareback before ….

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this thread! So sick of equestrian “influencers” thinking there the big “I am” when really their a bunch of stuck up ungrateful witches who have no sense of what it’s like to live in the real world and have to pay for your own collection of saddle pads rather than getting gifted them for a shoutout on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad I found this thread! So sick of equestrian “influencers” thinking there the big “I am” when really their a bunch of stuck up ungrateful witches who have no sense of what it’s like to live in the real world and have to pay for your own collection of saddle pads rather than getting gifted them for a shoutout on Instagram
“Oh this product is so amazing” yeah but is it though, does it last longer than the 5 minutes you have had it for.

Reactions: 3
it gets less and less competitive every year, you can understand unsettled horses but some of those riders looked like they’d never ridden bareback before ….
I think some just enter it in hopes it will springboard their instagram equestrian influencer career..

“Oh this product is so amazing” yeah but is it though, does it last longer than the 5 minutes you have had it for.
That shower hose connector that everyone was selling that has the thing to put the shampoo in- They're selling them for £30+ when you can get LITERALLY the exact same product of the very same production line for £5-£10 on amazon including prime delivery. It's daylight robbery!

Reactions: 7
That shower hose connector that everyone was selling that has the thing to put the shampoo in- They're selling them for £30+ when you can get LITERALLY the exact same product of the very same production line for £5-£10 on amazon including prime delivery. It's daylight robbery!
Like the speaker watches, the headband with torch

Maybe we need a Wiki of where to buy the same product for less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.