Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I'm shocked by the Mark Todd video. I have friends who have done clinics with him and found him very gentle and encouraging with their horses. I've read a couple of his books too and he's always come across so well.
Theres another post on facebook about it. Apparently the horse was being a little bastard and the owner was fine with what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Was he actually making contact with the horse or was he trying to make it go forward by making sound? whooshing or whatever. I've not seen the video close by and with sound hence asking

Reactions: 1
omg is this Harlow's mum!?

I didn't realise pimping Harlow isn't her first trip on the "influencer" merry-go-round. Imagine your child being known as "the worlds most famous Instagram baby" knowing the creeps out there that perv on family and baby content.

Yes it is. She has a thread on here (Chelsea White) which makes very interesting reading. Apparently Harlow is the result of an affair with a married footballer when Chelsea was a page 3 model. She then told the wife but she didn't leave him. When she wanted a sibling for Harlow she got in contact with the footballer again, and one person said timed it right for ovulation the other said stole the used condom 🤢 either way she basically got what she wanted. Those poor children.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes it is. She has a thread on here (Chelsea White) which makes very interesting reading. Apparently Harlow is the result of an affair with a married footballer when Chelsea was a page 3 model. She then told the wife but she didn't leave him. When she wanted a sibling for Harlow she got in contact with the footballer again, and one person said timed it right for ovulation the other said stole the used condom 🤢 either way she basically got what she wanted. Those poor children.
oh my gosh did not know this. I’m off to read the thread

Was he actually making contact with the horse or was he trying to make it go forward by making sound? whooshing or whatever. I've not seen the video close by and with sound hence asking

She does the water several times. The first few times, Mark uses it for noise only. The last time, he gets up close and whacks the horse repeatedly with it. Unacceptable.

There's a copy of the full video here: .

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She does the water several times. The first few times, Mark uses it for noise only. The last time, he gets up close and whacks the horse repeatedly with it. Unacceptable.

There's a copy of the full video here: .
OK ye 10 times. Excessive to say the least

I was gutted to see the video of Mark Todd, someone I always looked up to and respected. But, there seems to be more of a witch hunt for him than there was of OT a few years back...someone who I recall has hit headlines before due to his treatment of horses whereas this seems to be an isolated incident. Not saying what he did was right, but there is a lot more and worse going on in the public eye that people turn a blind eye to.

Reactions: 5
Theres a youtube video about horse cruelty starring harlow. And to be fair its not her fault her parents are morons, lets hope the girl grows up sensible.
As for the equestrian influencers they all do the same, its as if they copy each other, same thing different face, no originality. Fresian horses always makes me laugh love to see these spoilt brats influencers check to see if their own horses have worms, nah none won't its beneath them. Yvonne the owner recently made it on dodo about her horses uniek and rising star. If nobodys saw it i suggest you watch it, never seen a horse dance in excitement like that the way that horse did, yvonne is lucky to own such a beautiful and happy horse

And if any of the influencers read this which i suppose they do they should check it out as well maybe theyll learn theres more to horses than *matchy matchy*tat and modelling fat bottoms

I really like the videos with Justine in too. Ember is absolutely adorable. Really pleased for Lucy and excited to see how she progresses this year with her growing string!

Reactions: 8
Theres a youtube video about horse cruelty starring harlow. And to be fair its not her fault her parents are morons, lets hope the girl grows up sensible.
As for the equestrian influencers they all do the same, its as if they copy each other, same thing different face, no originality. Fresian horses always makes me laugh love to see these spoilt brats influencers check to see if their own horses have worms, nah none won't its beneath them. Yvonne the owner recently made it on dodo about her horses uniek and rising star. If nobodys saw it i suggest you watch it, never seen a horse dance in excitement like that the way that horse did, yvonne is lucky to own such a beautiful and happy horse

And if any of the influencers read this which i suppose they do they should check it out as well maybe theyll learn theres more to horses than *matchy matchy*tat and modelling fat bottoms
Loved that video of the foal adoption. I work in a stud and it's so unusual for a mare to accept another foal so easily, especially surprised they didn't even have to skin her foal that passed to cover the adoptive foal. What a fab mare.

omg is this Harlow's mum!?

I didn't realise pimping Harlow isn't her first trip on the "influencer" merry-go-round. Imagine your child being known as "the worlds most famous Instagram baby" knowing the creeps out there that perv on family and baby content.

Harlan is younger than Harlow isn't he? She has been doing the same with Harlow all of her life. If you go back on her instagram you can see it all.
Also the fact they've got almost the same name grates me.

Loved that video of the foal adoption. I work in a stud and it's so unusual for a mare to accept another foal so easily, especially surprised they didn't even have to skin her foal that passed to cover the adoptive foal. What a fab mare.
That dance uniek done you could tell she was going *gimme my baby* very special horse and lucky foal, shes in foal now so hope this one makes it.

Harlan is younger than Harlow isn't he? She has been doing the same with Harlow all of her life. If you go back on her instagram you can see it all.
Also the fact they've got almost the same name grates me.
Its clearl the woman is not right in the head. I hope those kids have healthy bank balances for when they are older and not being spent by their mother. Theres an air of josie cunningham around her-desperation. No offence to the boy as just followed the link, he just looks like every other baby, nothing special.

Last edited:
I really like the videos with Justine in too. Ember is absolutely adorable. Really pleased for Lucy and excited to see how she progresses this year with her growing string!
Agree. Think the dynamic with Lucy and Justine is fabulous.
Hope they really do well x

re mark todd (sorry a little behind) he seems so aggressive in the way he moves towards horse, his body language is just not it. How people are defending him is beyond me. Yes it is sad as he is such a huge image in the horse world, no matter what your discipline but i just can’t see how people are defending him, it’s so hard to watch (and yes incomparable to a little whip)

Reactions: 8
I absolutely hate the video of MT and I’m horrified by it. But he’s publicly apologised and said he was totally in the wrong. There is simply no need for anyone to try and prove he was correct to use those methods or back him up, he’s literally agreed with everyone who has said it’s bad!

He’s stepped down as patron of the World Horse Welfare etc and has quite frankly reacted in a respectable way. He hasn’t tried to deny it or claim he was right to do what he did, he’s taken responsibility and acted accordingly. So although I don’t think anyone should be backing him up, I also think the witch hunt and arguments on social media now just need to move on.

Reactions: 14
Opinions on RuthIrishEq and Canterring? Can’t believe neither have been discussed here yet…

Opinions on RuthIrishEq and Canterring? Can’t believe neither have been discussed here yet…
Not a fan of either.
Ruth has an opinion on everything. Canterring ive never followed, cause the fact she doesn’t tie her hair up really put me off. Yep petty I know 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.