Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Victoria Brant reads these threads … PLEASE stop driving and updating Instagram at the same time!! It makes me worry so much!! Especially if you have precious cargo on board!

Reactions: 9
To be fair, she doesn’t have an arena. Still the saddle fitter she had only does prestige, so I’m definitely ready for the drama that it won’t fit it a few months time like all other previous saddles 😂
I mean she rode him at the last fitting, and she rode him when she bought the random one that didn't fit, and she's been lunging him and whatever. So it's not even like this is the first time she's ridden him in that time. It's all for the drama and he's clearly uncomfortable in the saddles whilst still being asked to jump XC fences. No wonder she fell off :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
If Victoria Brant reads these threads … PLEASE stop driving and updating Instagram at the same time!! It makes me worry so much!! Especially if you have precious cargo on board!
This drives me mad! I don’t understand how any mother can put their children at risk like that and make light of it when called out.

I must say though I never pay much attention to her stories as she refuses to take those extra 5 seconds to add captions!

Reactions: 6
Erm. Possibly hire an arena or at very least wear a bloody body protector. I’m not even a you just always wear a hat type of person, but on a highly strung horse in a situation where you know he has been having problems with tack… dangerous and a terrible example for others.

I love prestige saddles and do know some riders that will only ride in them, but also 100% they are going to say those saddles are great 🙄. They are a *sales* rep.

Reactions: 3
No seatbelt either! Unbelievable 🤯 what a careless selfish witch! Is there any way of reporting her for this? Like to police?

Reactions: 6
Ashley is no influencer, she is tough as nails and so dedicated. She works her wee bum off and is so talented. I love her YouTube channel. She’s not full of it either, she shares highs and lows. She had a nasty fall last summer and it really rattled her. She admitted she was out of her depth (I don’t believe she was tbh) but she came back stronger. She is far too good at what she does to call her an influencer. Phenomenal horse woman. If you’re not following, you need to. The only thing she plugs is her own merch, no ad, sp nonsense with her.

What did she delete? This saddle sage feels like it’s gone on forever. What’s the issue? Is she doing it for content or is she fishing for a free saddle from some company. I stopped watching her stories a while back. Her tracksuit post sent me 💀

She doesn’t need to do ads or sponsorships because she’s already loaded lol. She’s also very much an influencer she’s just going more down the vlogging route on YouTube

Reactions: 4
Can anyone fill me in or point me in the right direction, I'm interested in hearing about what's happened with emerald sj/Jax/Charlotte Martin/Mabrook equestrian as I understand she isn't well liked / respected..? I've just started peeking at their pages recently. I don't understand why the novice boyfriend bought his first horse that he did as he clearly was completely over-horsed. And I know the negativity is to do with their having a skinny horse in to sell, that's all I know and I wouldn't mind knowing more cause nosey. 👀

Arggg, I really like Natasha. I hope she has sorted Charlotte out.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone fill me in or point me in the right direction, I'm interested in hearing about what's happened with emerald sj/Jax/Charlotte Martin/Mabrook equestrian as I understand she isn't well liked / respected..? I've just started peeking at their pages recently. I don't understand why the novice boyfriend bought his first horse that he did as he clearly was completely over-horsed. And I know the negativity is to do with their having a skinny horse in to sell, that's all I know and I wouldn't mind knowing more cause nosey. 👀
You’re best looking at the dodgy dealers facebook pages for the whole story. Basically they’re as dodgy as it gets. No clue what they’re doing, missold countless horses, buying horses of owners saying they’re a forever home and selling a few months later, all horses neglected and under weight, half of them are lame, emerald herself is lame behind yet charlotte keeps jumping her and wonders why she’s stopping, the boyfriend has been riding a few months and advertised his services for backing?? It’s a tit show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.