Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! Husband is a builder and got me a hat with built in light from builders merchant about 5 years ago, for about £7. Couldn't believe when people started posting about equilight, looked on their page and the hats snd headbands are about £30. Ridiculous

Reactions: 2
I bought one of the headbands. Not impressed. I must have really big ears as it barely covers my ears

Opinions blobthecob and lilyequestrian ?
I really like Kate. Yeah she's got money and a million horses but lets be honest it's pretty admirable to care so much about horses who gave their all (including their "usefulness") to her and she didn't just cast them aside afterwards. Like major respect to her there.

I think I do enjoy Lily's content too though I did think she moved a bit quickly bringing Inky back into work- and that seemed to happen a lot with Chrystal which led to several injuries. I think it might just be a case of her not knowing though. I hope he has many sound years though because I was heartbroken for her when it all went to tit with him. I don't follow or support JessEq after that either as it appears she knew about it when she sold him to Lily.

the headband with torch
Do you have a link to a good amazon version, like a hat rather than a headband? I need one.

ASSHOLE!
I did like Fred Scala, until this.
Disappointed that Zoe Squirrel liked this :(

• Sick
I really like Kate. Yeah she's got money and a million horses but lets be honest it's pretty admirable to care so much about horses who gave their all (including their "usefulness") to her and she didn't just cast them aside afterwards. Like major respect to her there.

I think I do enjoy Lily's content too though I did think she moved a bit quickly bringing Inky back into work- and that seemed to happen a lot with Chrystal which led to several injuries. I think it might just be a case of her not knowing though. I hope he has many sound years though because I was heartbroken for her when it all went to tit with him. I don't follow or support JessEq after that either as it appears she knew about it when she sold him to Lily.

Do you have a link to a good amazon version, like a hat rather than a headband? I need one.

I dont find it admirable at all. 👋

ASSHOLE!
I did like Fred Scala, until this.
Annoys me how people say "well why didn't the rider do/say anything" as if that excuses Mark Todd's actions?! MT was in the wrong whether the rider asked him to do that, if she just went along with it or if she was too intimidated to speak up (the latter being the most likely in the opinion). And it says a lot about these riders own horsemanship by posting in support of MT's actions 🧐

Annoys me how people say "well why didn't the rider do/say anything" as if that excuses Mark Todd's actions?! MT was in the wrong whether the rider asked him to do that, if she just went along with it or if she was too intimidated to speak up (the latter being the most likely in the opinion). And it says a lot about these riders own horsemanship by posting in support of MT's actions 🧐
Agree with you

Maybe the rider should have been hit with the branch then 🙈🤔

Reactions: 1

I also really like Kate and she clearly works very hard to care for her horses!

From what I saw Lily was following advice from her vet. I doubt she would risk bringing him back too fast when he’s her only jumper. Crystal had a tendon injury she did in the field right? Sounds like she’s sound now.

I read that the rider was a very young lady (21) and too scared to speak up
Not to young that she was given a warning more than once about hitting, kicking and bullying horses in her care at a yard she was employed on!!

Seems she has had some selective memory issues.
Have a read of the horse and hound article.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not to young that she was given a warning more than once about hitting, kicking and bullying horses in her care at a yard she was employed on!!

Seems she has had some selective memory issues.
Have a read of the horse and hound article.
But that's irrelevant to Mark Todd being in the wrong? Just because she was no angel doesn't eliminate anything MT did? MT is the Olympian, the face of horse welfare charities and a key spokesman for equestrianism.

But that's irrelevant to Mark Todd being in the wrong? Just because she was no angel doesn't eliminate anything MT did? MT is the Olympian, the face of horse welfare charities and a key spokesman for equestrianism.
Nope, it doesn’t you right - 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

My point being she wasn’t adverse to walloping a horse.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the Erin Williams teaching joe stockdale how to ride dressage video for hunter shavings ?
She is so thirsty for his attention and he doesn’t react at all . I like Joe , very focused on his horses. Erin is tolerable but in the video was a little embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Anyone see the Erin Williams teaching joe stockdale how to ride dressage video for hunter shavings ?
She is so thirsty for his attention and he doesn’t react at all . I like Joe , very focused on his horses. Erin is tolerable but in the video was a little embarrassing
Thought Joe rode better than Erin to be fair

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some similar comments on the Team Stockdale channel from a few months ago where she has a jumping lesson with Joe for hunter shavings. One person has a fair point...it's a stretch calling her an international rider, she's definitely an influencer.
And yes Joe rode both his horse and Erins better. Nice soft hands. She's fiddles too much

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Erin was planning on selling/giving up her horses and moving to Texas with her then boyfriend until she got TikTok famous over throughout the covid lockdowns 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.