Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin was planning on selling/giving up her horses and moving to Texas with her then boyfriend until she got TikTok famous over throughout the covid lockdowns 🙄
gah i wish she did then we wouldn’t have to be put through the shite she posts

Reactions: 3
Thought Joe rode better than Erin to be fair
10000% joe rode better , he is a lovely rider . Her flirting was cringing and the 69% joke she made with an attempt to flirt and Joe was like :/

I don’t find her an offensive rider , but she’s not the best .You can just tell she’s always had schoolmasters etc and never had to really ride a difficult horse . Whereas with Joe , you can tell he rides v fresh horses lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not a fan. She used to put question boxes a lot on stories. I unfollowed.
I don’t like the way she posts question boxes and then is rude to her followers for asking questions lol
She also constantly buys herself highly strung horses then decides they’re too much, takes them out of work and sells them

Reactions: 1
Kate (Country Grandeur/An Artist Stories) is actually unhinged. She has moved on to yet another new fad of being spiritual and a writer (and I use the terms very loosely 😂). She changes her mind more than I change my knickers! If it's not an animal at her disposal, it's a person or a hobby. Any wonder Max is shagging someone else. How about you get a job Kate and look after your animals properly?!

Now I am not the best rider in the world by any stretch but Rhi posting that video saying Woody almost had her off for that tiny spook is crazy, don’t know if she’s just over exaggerating for clout or those weekly riding lessons are doing niche

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whats the epiphany, shes not the seasoned pro she was pretending to be with her pre competition prep?
On Tik Tok everything is "I remember something my coach said" bla bla bla.

Now I am not the best rider in the world by any stretch but Rhi posting that video saying Woody almost had her off for that tiny spook is crazy, don’t know if she’s just over exaggerating for clout or those weekly riding lessons are doing niche
100% exaggerating for clout

I also can't believe Chelsea bought a pony for Harlen when he can't even ride. She must be manufacturing money. Surely it would make more sense for him to have lessons on a school pony for a year to see if he'd like it?

Oh here we go… CountryGranduer or whatever so once was how is.
Cryptic video of harrowing her arena (in the house they couldn’t afford to stay in etc etc) ‘time to make new good prints’
Another heart horse on its way to her ?! Errrmnmmn he’s just sooooo for me’
Until he’s not abs he’s gone in a shot

Attachments

Cryptic video of harrowing her arena (in the house they couldn’t afford to stay in etc etc) ‘time to make new good prints’
HOOF prints!!! SORRY 🙈🙈🙈

I watched and and couldn’t even tell where he spooked 😂😂

Kate (Country Grandeur/An Artist Stories) is actually unhinged. She has moved on to yet another new fad of being spiritual and a writer (and I use the terms very loosely 😂). She changes her mind more than I change my knickers! If it's not an animal at her disposal, it's a person or a hobby. Any wonder Max is shagging someone else. How about you get a job Kate and look after your animals properly?!
😂 I live for your ☕!!

I also can't believe Chelsea bought a pony for Harlen when he can't even ride. She must be manufacturing money. Surely it would make more sense for him to have lessons on a school pony for a year to see if he'd like it?
And when their livery yard is SO expensive as well, and they have Popcorn which he could easily do lead rein on.

Who even is this Rhi?
Every single equestrian page I follow has some ridiculous comment from her on, so I went to have a look at her page (I do not follow her!)
What a moron!

And then instead of ignoring the spook and carrying on, she keeps circling him like ‘LOOK AT IT’

Rhi is completely overthinking this youtuber business. She had the opportunity to make it fun and interesting but uses every moment to teach us something or go in depth into a small part of her lessons that just isn’t interesting. Imagine being on the same yard as her, she would be insufferable.

Her latest post about competing should have been just her IG post saying how well they did but then she goes onto her stories and bores everyone rigid. She clearly loves her own voice.

Just watched Riding with Charlotte’s story’s this morning.
Yes I know she needs to promote SuperXC as they’ve clearly kitted her out for her new fad for XC after she jumped a log on a hack.
But I find it sad that her main reason for going was to get ‘Super content’ it will be ‘epic for the content’
Not just about having a nice day in nice weather enjoying her horse 🥲

Reactions: 7
Just watched Riding with Charlotte’s story’s this morning.
Yes I know she needs to promote SuperXC as they’ve clearly kitted her out for her new fad for XC after she jumped a log on a hack.
But I find it sad that her main reason for going was to get ‘Super content’ it will be ‘epic for the content’
Not just about having a nice day in nice weather enjoying her horse 🥲
I don’t know if it’s just her and Vossi are not the right fit for each other or if it’s just that she is a massive flake but the constant jumping between disciplines got old really fast. I don’t know why she bothers telling people she is switching, just do what you like and film that. If you do jumping and then just dressage and back to jumping but don’t tell people you’re switching they will just assume you like both. Doing something purely for content and views always comes across as forced and lame. Only sheepcan’t see through it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.