Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably a really stupid thing to be annoyed about, but the amount of “influencers” who have their bit upside down or “inside out”. It’s usually universal bits but I’ve seen it at least 4 times recently from different people. The latest was Wimpy Eventer.
I had a look at her IG and her horse's are in snaffles. What you think is an upside down snaffle is a hanging cheek lol

Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

I asked a while ago but no one seemed to know. I used to really enjoy her content. Hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

I asked a while ago but no one seemed to know. I used to really enjoy her content. Hope she’s ok.
I did wonder that too, her last post was back in December I think. No clue why, things were going great with Zulu. Really like her account.

Definitely strange! Posted really regularly at one point. I think Zulu had a virus, there was a bit of posting and then it just stopped. Hope they are both okay, really enjoyed following her story

I like how honest Jess is on her stories tonight about the saddle. Other brand ambassadors wouldn’t declare the end and continue to promote them for payment but she’s nice and genuine about it. Also she’s looking amazing lately, I don’t know if it’s her hair, her teeth, her face but she looks glowing

Reactions: 9
I like how honest Jess is on her stories tonight about the saddle. Other brand ambassadors wouldn’t declare the end and continue to promote them for payment but she’s nice and genuine about it. Also she’s looking amazing lately, I don’t know if it’s her hair, her teeth, her face but she looks glowing
LOTB Jess? She looks genuinely happier but she’s getting on well with Jim now by the looks of things. So that will be helping her mental health.

It’s either honesty or hoping for a new brand deal ha … but I’m more concerned that they’re going eventing in a saddle that she’s told us doesn’t fit :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Finally someone that answers with common sense, saddles don't always don't fit because they're too tight and some saddles don't suit riders

thank you!
to clear up any confusion ~ no my honesty around the saddle fitting wasn’t for a new brand deal but to explain why I wasn’t a BA for K&M before the rumour mill started.
the dressage saddle is fine, it’s been altered with high whither panels but that option isn’t available for the jump saddle. As a temporary fix he has a prolite (hence why he can still wear it) it’s not a long term solution.

he can remain in the dressage saddle long term but he needs a new jump saddle and unfortunately you can’t remain a BA for a brand when you use multiple different branded saddles.
Hope that makes sense!

Reactions: 12
thank you!
to clear up any confusion ~ no my honesty around the saddle fitting wasn’t for a new brand deal but to explain why I wasn’t a BA for K&M before the rumour mill started.
the dressage saddle is fine, it’s been altered with high whither panels but that option isn’t available for the jump saddle. As a temporary fix he has a prolite (hence why he can still wear it) it’s not a long term solution.

he can remain in the dressage saddle long term but he needs a new jump saddle and unfortunately you can’t remain a BA for a brand when you use multiple saddles.
Hope that makes sense!
That’s a shame you can’t remain a BA, if you were a dressage rider or a show jumper you would only be using one type of saddle. Good luck on your new saddle hunt. It’s a minefield!

Reactions: 2
That’s a shame you can’t remain a BA, if you were a dressage rider or a show jumper you would only be using one type of saddle. Good luck on your new saddle hunt. It’s a minefield!
tell me about it. The biggest struggle I’m having is finding a saddle fitter than can come out to me sharpish!!!!
Earliest I can get is 3/4 weeks!

Reactions: 3
tell me about it. The biggest struggle I’m having is finding a saddle fitter than can come out to me sharpish!!!!
I know the pain of saddles. I had a rotund new forest once and went through 8 saddles in a year! Literally kept my saddler in business I think but I eventually went with a wire hanger and used that method and then went and picked up a second hand Black Country saddle and it miraculously fitted the remainder of his short life (he had navicular) and I had to say goodbye 3 years later. I hope you get one soon but prolite pads are a life saver! I used one with my K&M on my very high withered TB and it worked a treat! Good luck at the weekend! Xx

Reactions: 2
In the same situation, I have an appointment for 6 weeks time, currently have a temporary solution but not ideal as not only does it not fit her, it doesn’t fit my bum either. It’s a lot more stressful than you’d think. Shame you can’t stay as BA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.