Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No horse is guaranteed a home for life when you sell them. Peoples circumstances change and unfortunately horses can be a casualty of it. Its madness to think Emily would buy her back.
I’m sure she would consider it if she had the means to but, when she already has two, a job to go to, a house to pay for, fuel prices rising stupid amounts and a wedding to plan and pay for it’s just not practical especially as she had her reasons for selling Lola in the first place and buying a horse that is fingers crossed much more suited to what Emily wants to do. All she can do is hope she goes to a suitable home.

Reactions: 6
She sold the mare, why would she want her back?
She was not what she wanted, they wanted different things, that’s a big thing to admit when you have started them from scratch yourself as she did with Lola.
You can love a horse but know you are not the right ‘person’ for that horse.
She is right in saying she hopes the mare finds a lovely forever home and leaving it at that.

Reactions: 7
Any of the smaller accounts worth a follow?

who Are we loving at the min ?

who do I need to unfollow bar the obvs ?

Reactions: 2
I’m loving Kick On With Kim. She’s so down to earth and real about having confidence issues with her horse. She rides really well and seems to just be going from strength to strength without getting too cocky or arrogant. Her mare is lovely!

The best eventing insta account is by far Andrew Hoy’s (I realise he isn’t an influencer!) but whoever does their social media is really good.

Reactions: 4
The best eventing insta account is by far Andrew Hoy’s (I realise he isn’t an influencer!) but whoever does their social media is really good.
YES! LOVE him

I quite like Heelsdownandkickon. Dan Dan is gorgeous

Reactions: 3
I’m going to throw this out and be prepared to take the flack for it - when I see people constantly being gifted stuff and every story is a #gifted #ad #ba and so on it actively makes me avoid when they are promoting.
Today for me it’s RTG and Equiboodle, I like equiboodle but it’s expensive, but everyone seems to just get given it!
Premier performance supplements are another one, too many people pushing them, being given them etc.

Reactions: 11
Everyone and their dog are being gifted EquiDry's at the moment as well, I'm surprised they have any stock left to sell at this point

Reactions: 8
I’m going to throw this out and be prepared to take the flack for it - when I see people constantly being gifted stuff and every story is a #gifted #ad #ba and so on it actively makes me avoid when they are promoting.
Today for me it’s RTG and Equiboodle, I like equiboodle but it’s expensive, but everyone seems to just get given it!
Premier performance supplements are another one, too many people pushing them, being given them etc.
Same. I won’t buy it, but so many people do it. I’ve come to the realisation insta is basically a your tv commercials these days that everyone used to hate. Kinda done with it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they do have much stock tbh 😂
Yeah because they gave them all away whilst people that wanted to pay over the odds for an oversized coat couldn’t get one - not me I might add, I’m not a fan.

Reactions: 1
I understand why equidry coats may be useful for standing around at shows etc and shoving on over your competition kit, but riding in them they look like bin bags. I can’t stand flappy excess material when I’m riding (or mucking out etc) so I just don’t see how this ‘equestrian version’ is worth the extra price tag for the case of an extra zip … you may as well just get one of the many knock off versions for half the price.

Everyone and their dog are being gifted EquiDry's at the moment as well, I'm surprised they have any stock left to sell at this point
I get they are possibly a good idea but literally looks like you’re walking round in a sleeping bag. not the most aesthetically pleasing 😂

I get they are possibly a good idea but literally looks like you’re walking round in a sleeping bag. not the most aesthetically pleasing 😂
True but i’d rather be warm than stylish when i’m spending all day every day on the yard lol

Yeah because they gave them all away whilst people that wanted to pay over the odds for an oversized coat couldn’t get one - not me I might add, I’m not a fan
They just make me think of an oodie but waterproof. They look too baggy like they'd get in the way.

Went onto Instagram today and saw ruthirisheq asking what to post tonight- didn’t like that ‘comment on current world crisis’ was an option😬
I dislike when equestrian accounts post things that aren’t to do with horses, I only follow to see horse content😂 not sure if others find that annoying or just me 🤷‍♀️

Harlow new vlog...so basically it was all bullshit buying the Shetland for her disinterested little brother to ride. Its now at livery somewhere else training for the shetland grand national.
Also looks a little flighty for a nervous novice like her brother anyway.
Why not just say thats why they got it in the first place. Harlen was never into it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.