Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because Megan's last video is sponsored by yfood the ads on it are all for diet shakes. I get yfood isn't a diet drink and she's put a disclaimer, but thereshould be controls on the ads that the youtube algorithm puts on. Not a complaint at Megan really but it must be the yfood that links these ads to it?

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like Meg and massively disagree when people call her a brat or say her mum does everything for her. I think the fact she’s taken her time with Dora to allow her to mature is brilliant. She is certainly very good at producing ponies to sell on and the best rider of the four, Emily is second.

The one I have the most issue with is Lucy tbh. She just doesn’t come across as a very nice person. She seems incredibly stuck up and has been downright rude towards the other 3 in multiple vlogs.

Reactions: 6
I actually quite like Meg and massively disagree when people call her a brat or say her mum does everything for her. I think the fact she’s taken her time with Dora to allow her to mature is brilliant. She is certainly very good at producing ponies to sell on and the best rider of the four, Emily is second.

The one I have the most issue with is Lucy tbh. She just doesn’t come across as a very nice person. She seems incredibly stuck up and has been downright rude towards the other 3 in multiple vlogs.
She’s the most experiance out the lot so I would hope she’s the best out of them all. I don’t really watch her vlogs to much but some stuff she says on instagram can come across as bratty but there are much worse out there.

Reactions: 4
Abi Lyle has a brilliant ( IMO ) story today about expectations on females
I saw that yesterday, I might need to watch it again but I took it differently. I took it as her telling women how to dress, the “you don’t need to do it for male validation”. Who said it’s for male validation? I thought it was unnecessarily preachy. I’ll watch it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You see my take home from abi lyles rant was what the hell is this obsession with grey joggers?! I’m a navy suit kinda gal myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
tried to find an example but couldn’t be arsed to watch all of her jumping videos. It’s always very sarcastic comments about 90 being “big” - like “this HUGE GINORMOUS 90 fence”. I get that 90 isn’t huge to a lot of people, but her audience are mainly young riders who 90 probably is really big for. I hate this trope that the bigger you jump the better rider you are. If she was WFP or someone making the same comments then yes okay that’s fair - makes me laugh when they are doing videos and they say “small upright” and it’s bloody 110, but to them 110 is small. Maybe I am reading too much into it.
Maybe I misread how she was saying it, I thought she was saying it as in it's a full up 90? Meg has said many times she doesn't like jumping really big, she's the queen of circles cos she, in her own words, chickens out even at 90cm fences quite a bit. 90 is big to me, even though I don't have any issues jumping that high or higher. I thought she says it as in she does see it as being big.

I personally like Meg and Lucy a lot and watch their videos. I used to watch Tina but have gone off her a bit lately. Em I think is a lot quieter than the rest and struggled to be seen and heard in the group.

I don’t particularly like when they come together as I think they don’t fit very well together at all. Meg and Lucy do and then em and Tina have obviously been friends before this..
I agree I don’t think they fit well as a group together. bit of a mean girl vibe
I like Meg and Lucy together and even their own vlogs are decent
Tina can not stand she is way too over the top and speaks like a child with her elongation of every word and her constant need to repeat herself.
I like Emily but she needs to break away from Tina in my opinion

what’s peoples views on allyapproved? Can’t make my mind up

Speaking of reels.. what’s the point of LOTB latest reel?! Nobody cares how much you paid for your horse! Doesn’t come over well at all.
dont get this reel at all. She seems far too smug in most of her posts. From a very close source She’s also not a nice person in real life. Big bully and attacks you if you have any differing views to her. false persona online is big with this one

Does anyone follow any accounts that successfully compete, preferably showjumping? Like jumping.Bryan but already follow her!
BlobTheCob and Holly Lenahan (I’ve spelt her surname wrong sorry.) Two fabulous youtubers with brilliant content if that helps you.

Who else is controversial?
I know a tiktok Man who is.. I don’t think he’s on youtube. He’s called ‘YoungChris90’ on tiktok.. the sspca are currently trying to find where he’s dumped his two horses. He’s on dodgy dealers too… what he has done to his horses and in the past is absolutely horrific.

Last edited:
Pony nuts has been v quiet recently
She has always come across as very hard working academically, I suspect she must be in her AS/A level year so is possibly stepping back from social media to focus on her exams.

I agree I don’t think they fit well as a group together. bit of a mean girl vibe
I like Meg and Lucy together and even their own vlogs are decent
Tina can not stand she is way too over the top and speaks like a child with her elongation of every word and her constant need to repeat herself.
I like Emily but she needs to break away from Tina in my opinion

what’s peoples views on allyapproved? Can’t make my mind up

dont get this reel at all. She seems far too smug in most of her posts. From a very close source She’s also not a nice person in real life. Big bully and attacks you if you have any differing views to her. false persona online is big with this one
For fear of being accused of being her or her friend or whatever I don't think this is fair at all. These “close sources” always appear on threads without anything specific to back it up. It’s a big accusation to call someone a bully and I would be really upset if someone called me that. I love the bad word as much as the next tattler but I can’t help but feel bad for Jess, I think she is a genuinely lovely person, I obviously don’t know her personally or maybe I’ve missed her being bullish on social media so correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t know, she works hard, she’s a mum, she gets a hard time on here and still keeps plugging away at her influencer stuff. Her content is improving all the time and it’s entertaining. She’s definitely an every day watch for me. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements, I just didn’t get a smug vibe from her recent posts. I mean the reel today was a bit random but it’s a trend and I figure that’s what they do to get views. Maybe I’m too soft.

Reactions: 12

I agree about Lucy - she also dressed up as pocahontas last Halloween with an extremely offensive outfit, I was shocked that there was no fallout from that.

Reactions: 7
I just had the most random memory. Does anyone remember Crazy Maisie? The last I heard of her she was trying to get Maisie in foal and then nothing. I can’t even find her account anymore. Is she gone from Insta?

For fear of being accused of being her or her friend or whatever I don't think this is fair at all. These “close sources” always appear on threads without anything specific to back it up. It’s a big accusation to call someone a bully and I would be really upset if someone called me that. I love the bad word as much as the next tattler but I can’t help but feel bad for Jess, I think she is a genuinely lovely person, I obviously don’t know her personally or maybe I’ve missed her being bullish on social media so correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t know, she works hard, she’s a mum, she gets a hard time on here and still keeps plugging away at her influencer stuff. Her content is improving all the time and it’s entertaining. She’s definitely an every day watch for me. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements, I just didn’t get a smug vibe from her recent posts. I mean the reel today was a bit random but it’s a trend and I figure that’s what they do to get views. Maybe I’m too soft.
I don’t think she’s a horrible person either, I quite like her content on the whole.. the reel today I didn’t understand and it did rub me up the wrong way!

I do think she must have drama with horsey people in real life though as “horses” is at least the second new tattle account to lay into her as a first post. Then the weight comment also screamed as being from someone with more than just an online connection to her

She did call someone (probably hosslife!) a bully on here the other day but the comment was deleted, which might be what triggered the use of the word!

Rightly or wrongly, I think she gets so much attention on here because she can’t help but give a reaction.

I just had the most random memory. Does anyone remember Crazy Maisie? The last I heard of her she was trying to get Maisie in foal and then nothing. I can’t even find her account anymore. Is she gone from Insta?
OMG she drives me mad hahaha. Does she have a new insta? Quick stalk and I’ve found miss.crazie.maisie which seems legit but only been started recently?

Oh yeah the one that fat shamed a girl, and bred Maisie to a bog cob because it was palomino but had shocking conformation and was always antagonising Maisie much like Tina. She deleted her instagram after the backlash of the fat shaming saga.

I’ve just watched Emily’s vlog of the fun ride and the behaviour from the others is disgraceful. Multiple times she’s says she’s not comfortable with something but then they basically peer pressure her into it. Not to mention them just galloping off when she’s clearly asking them not to and simply having no regard she’s riding a very green baby. The whole thing should’ve been about building Addie’s confidence. Instead it ended up basically being ‘keep up Emily because we only care about our own fun’. I feel like Emily is trying so hard not to act like she’s upset with them but you can tell she’s pissed off so many times during the ride. They’ll keep it all happy smiley for the viewers but I hope Emily voiced her feelings after the cameras were switched off, even if only to Tina. They’re supposed to be best friends, I’d be livid if my friend did that to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.