Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hosslife

Goodness me there’s been a lot of post deleting! Is that not an unwritten rule of tattle? Why post here if you can’t then take the heat from what you wrote?

Echo everyone else, why come on here when it bothers you so much? And why is LOTB forever posting to stories to encourage people to jump to her aid. She’s not above a bit of trolling herself. I remember the small account Tina hounded on stories for saying that a Yfood shake wasn’t a substitute for not eating all day and Jess jumped on the bandwagon bashing the same girl.

Ray the goth’s account massively offends me, so I don’t really look. Poor pepper is severely overweight in herself and then on top of carrying that extra weight, she’s got to deal with a rider who is far too heavy for her too.

all the comments on her posts are positive because she just deletes any that aren’t and blocks the accounts. She lives in a little bubble

I struggle most with the brands that work with her and the instructors that teach her. But saying anything about it is futile as she doesn’t listen to anyone, so that’s why there’s little about her from me, despite strongly disliking the whole situation.
I remember this well. between Jess and Tina and the other minions they trolled the girl so much she ended up in hospital on a suicide attempt. So yep people in glass houses and all. Jess Is renown for bullying small accounts. Sad times

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I hadn't watched any of EMD Eventing before but have watched her fun ride vlog just now and honestly wow... I didn't expect it to be that uncomfortable to watch to be honest. I think it's perfectly reasonable to say the behaviour of the others is pretty vile at times? It's nothing but selfish (and potentially dangerous) to canter off when someone has literally said "wait hold on"?! You can hear in her voice that she is trying so hard to stay calm and not bothered by them, but I'd be pretty fuming if multiple times they just charged off having said please dont do that. Not exactly a 'fun' ride when your so-called friends are being really snide and unhelpful, no need to roll your eyes and the pressure someone over a jump when they actually just need a breather and then some calm support/ encouragement.

Also, what's with getting right in eachothers way at jumps? Like, move out the way?!

I'd not want to ride with them. I know at the end Em's like oooh it was soooo fun but I don't really buy it to be honest. She should definitely be proud of her horse, but imagine how nice it would have been to do it with friends who were thoughtful of you and mindful of a young horse.
You could tell in her voice how upset/pissed off she was. I think she was more pleased at Addy’s behaviour than anything else. I also started to watch her cross country vlog and it looks like she’s had her confidence knocked a bit. Hopefully it’s just a little blip as she is a good rider and more than capable of bringing Addy on. I think she just needs a couple of good jumping sessions to get her confidence back.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
potentially unpopular opinion, does anyone else find Fairfax and favour cringey? I recently went to a local country show and literally 80% of the girls and women there had some form of (white) jean and regina boot combo! I used to love them but feel they're everywhere now, its like the ugg boot trend😂
Guessing you've not read most of this thread- F&F is peak cringe as the kids would say. Overpriced tosh and they give half of their stock away to the influencers so I'm sick of seeing it haha

I'd love to share my opinions of certain equestrians, but it seems like I'd be lynched for being negative about a certain few who are extremely over-horsed, overrated but with massive 'fan' bases. So nah 😜
Bore. That's what tattle is for. Just say it or don't bother.

Greenfly125

yeah I’m not bringing up old screenshots, for one I can’t be bothered. It was some time ago so having to go back through old messages and stuff after a busy day. What’s done is done. I don’t think anyone has a right to call someone out on breeding their heart horse. She isn’t aiming to breed a world beater, just a family pony and a piece of maisie she can keep forever. The mare is at a well known stud who is very knowledgeable with mares, foals and breeding so she is in safe hands.
You can however do right by the mare and choose a decent looking stallion. The stallion she chose had horrid conformation, probably only a stallion because it was a palomino. If it were any other colour it would have been gelded ages ago.

Reactions: 9
I’m usually a lurker but not today🤣(3 posts made today) anyway not sure about holly lenahan anymore as her recent Instagram vid just came up on my explore page and it’s of her jumping khal 1.45m. Nothing wrong with that except he came back into work, after 6 months off, 5 weeks ago😬😬
Personally would think that’s too soon. Am I being dramatic or do others here think the same?

I like how honest Jess is on her stories tonight about the saddle. Other brand ambassadors wouldn’t declare the end and continue to promote them for payment but she’s nice and genuine about it. Also she’s looking amazing lately, I don’t know if it’s her hair, her teeth, her face but she looks glowing

emulou

@BWa Re Mark Todd, obviously pretty appalling behaviour, quite surprised as I thought he was one of the good guys. Not really sure why this video has only surfaced now tho if this happened 2 years ago

Nixxs

VIP Member
I'd love to share my opinions of certain equestrians, but it seems like I'd be lynched for being negative about a certain few who are extremely over-horsed, overrated but with massive 'fan' bases. So nah 😜
Maybe you should read some other threads on tattle. This thread is very tame compared to most

RainyVee

Soooo Mark Todd…. 😬 thoughts?
I am appalled by this. I used to work for Mark (2000) & looked after his stallions, Mayhill & Aberjack, and moved with them to work at stud. I never saw him treat any horses like this & he was actually a really lovely guy & a fair boss. Really disappointed.

hosslife

I have, I've been on here for long enough to know which are the savage threads shall we say🤣🤣
I'm glad I didn't post in the end, as it seems we have an exact replica of what I mentioned in my first post happening today by the looks of it - defensive posters claiming bullying/trolling when actually people should be allowed to discuss on a public forum which is primarily known for gossip... They say 'don't follow them then' well by the same logic - don't come on tattle if its offensive to you.

(none of this is about you btw, just glad I didn't name anyone today as there's lots of drama on this thread today)

It was myself that wrote the following:

But I didn't name names at all.

And nope it's not jess/on the buckle, I've no idea who that is.
Unnecessary drama today too!

I totally get where your coming from. Its why the bigger influencers come on here then back on instagram to post a sob story of how they are being bullied to gain loads of comments to boost their failing ego.
Sad thing is they cause The drama themselves under different account names on here 🙄

If you want to post , post away. Leave out the name people will probably know who it is anyways 😉

dashz

Is this Charlotte with Vossi? It’s such a shame as that horse used to be nice… did newcomers (110) and seemed to be a really nice horse. Now it’s getting eliminated at 60cm? Very clearly a rider issue. Lost count of how many of these influencers over horse themselves.
yeah that charlotte sorry I should have been clearer. Who did it do newcomers with? The BS name for her round on clip my horse is Bacardi Z and the only thing on its record is a foreign upgrade and Charlotte getting eliminated in the 85cm in 2020.

As for VE squad, Tina is an absolute creature who I can’t stand! She humiliates people and her relationship with her bf (who could be her dad) gives me the right ick 😂 when I followed her, he permanently looked like he hated life. He’d be quite clear in asking not to be filmed too, but she’d just film him anyway!

Meg I used to not mind but I started to go off her when she manipulated kids into buying her badges at the horse auction! Then lately she just seems to miss the mark again and again.

Lucy I don’t know anything about really so can’t comment.

Emily just seems to be Tina’s doormat! I don’t understand the dynamics of their friendship and it seems to be very one sided.

BUT do you know who I do like? Adventuresofmegatron. Thought I’d throw in some positivity! She just seems to really care about doing what’s best for Mega and I really rate that

dashz

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Meg. Sometimes she is great but other times she seems a bit like a child. Her mum does everything for her. It also gets on my nerves when they make jokes about the height of fences. 90cm may actually be big for some people but sometimes the jokes make it sound as if 90cm is nothing, if that makes sense.
I’ve never noticed any jokes about the height of fences. What does she say?

She is again missing the mark then as a lot of her audience are gonna feel put down by that. She’s also only ever evented up to BE100?! It’s hardly like she was doing 2* and has had to drop down to 90 ffs

😂😂😂😂😂😂. Yes you can try new things I don’t think anyone is saying people can’t but it’s my personal opinion that you should use the product for at least a week before saying how amazing it is. Say I’ve been given/paid to try this I will let you know how it goes but to say/make out something is amazing before giving it a fair chance isn’t fair on people who will spend their hard earned cash on it because of an opinion by an influencer when it could be that crapply made it falls apart within a fortnight. If I where in her shoes and raved about a product before trying it and people brought them and they broke soon after buying as they are crap I would feel bad.
As if she would spend her “hard earned money” on a over priced novelty water bottle ☠

I suspect there are also a lot of lurkers on here who run to influencers letting them know that they are being mentioned.
100% can imagine Tina checking tattle herself constantly to see if she’s mentioned

• Haha

Clariecakes

VIP Member
If anyone thinks the comments on here are too harsh or too hating, you need to get yourselves over to the many threads about the fitness influencers in Bali!
Some of them are so brutal it makes this look like everyone is being super polite!!

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Disappointed also, I thought he was one of the good guys too. Some ‘interesting’ defences of it that I’ve read this morning 😩
I also read that Facebook kept taking it down when the rider tried to post it originally 🤷🏻‍♀️
Showed the video to someone at my yard and she said it was fine and the horse obviously needed to be told 😩

• Sad
  • Wow

hosslife

have you looked up cryptic in the dictionary? Or did you use a thesaurus app to try and give the effect of seeming intelligent? 😂😂

if I use a name, there’s no enigma. One cannot be cryptic, where one has named the person in which the comments were made about.

ETA: although, looking at your previous posts, every single one is defending Jess. So either you’re some obsessed fan, or, more likely, you are Jess herself and only created the LOTB account on here to try and throw people off the scent 😂
Sounds like Jess to me 😂. Who has now apparently moved onto tik tok because instagram is full of haters. God help her on tik tok if she gets a video with more than 200 views on. Its savage 😂.

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Anyone see the Erin Williams teaching joe stockdale how to ride dressage video for hunter shavings ?
She is so thirsty for his attention and he doesn’t react at all . I like Joe , very focused on his horses. Erin is tolerable but in the video was a little embarrassing