English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunak sucking up to Italy’s most right wing leader since Mussolini and using the same language as Braverman about asylum seekers was truly sickening.
---
Did they deem Rwanda unsafe? I thought it was the threat of return to their own countries from Rwanda was the problem?
I believe that people are allowed to seek asylum here from Rwanda which would pose questions. There is also this.

Reactions: 2
Sunak sucking up to Italy’s most right wing leader since Mussolini and using the same language as Braverman about asylum seekers was truly sickening.
---

I believe that people are allowed to seek asylum here from Rwanda which would pose questions. There is also this.
I meant the high court deeming it dangerous , people will always have an opinion on a country.

Reactions: 1
Being discussed now on talk radio and saying that same thing, no one's reporting on it.
Doesn’t fit with the “being held prisoner on board “narrative!…Or maybe they forgot to give them their little leaflet on how to behave in UK ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t tipiz look smug and starmer doesn’t want to be there, grimacing rather than smiling.

Last edited:
By standing there he’s enforcing her views.
---
We’re being told everyone is vetted despite 60% having no documentation at Dublin airport.
How do you know? Where is your evidence that he is enforces her views? This is an old photo for a start, taken well before the current conflict. Politicians have their pictures taken standing next to other politicians. Context is everything. Remember the picture of the Queen shaking hands with Martin McGinnis?
---
McGuinness

How do you know? Where is your evidence that he is enforces her views? This is an old photo for a start, taken well before the current conflict. Politicians have their pictures taken standing next to other politicians. Context is everything. Remember the picture of the Queen shaking hands with Martin McGinnis?
---
McGuinness
Has he come out and said he doesn’t agree with her comments?? McGuinness left terrorism behind for peaceful means, you’ll remember himself and Ian Paisley were known as the chuckle brothers.

They don’t need to accept asylum claims from UK and can definitely deport ,there’s already a cross border treaty in effect .

Are we to believe there’s no safe places in a continent 40 times the size of UK ! Nobody wants tent cities in their areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has he come out and said he doesn’t agree with her comments??
Does Starmer have to personally and publicly reject any comment made by anybody else with which he disagrees in order to avoid the ridiculous conclusion that he agrees with them? He's going to be very busy. Or is this just a rather desperate attempt to rescue yet another attempt by you to smear him and The Labour Party?

If you had done even the slightest research (which I know isn't your strong point) rather than continuing to uncritically 'cut and paste' ill-informed nonsense you find on the internet you would have known that the picture of him with Hotovely was 15 months old. You would also know that only a few weeks ago he made a speech in which he repeated the Labour Party's commitment to the 'two state solution' and called on Israel to "submit to the rules of international law". You might also know that in direct response to Hotovely's comments Labour Party shadow minister Tulip Siddiqui said “A two-state solution is the Labour Party’s position and that will remain.” and shadow Foreign Secretary said "The Labour Party is steadfast in its longstanding support for a two-state solution ..."

And it's still a complete mystery what this has to do with the "English Channel Migrant Crossing Crisis"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Starmer have to personally and publicly reject any comment made by anybody else with which he disagrees in order to avoid the ridiculous conclusion that he agrees with them? He's going to be very busy. Or is this just a rather desperate attempt to rescue yet another attempt by you to smear him and The Labour Party?

If you had done even the slightest research (which I know isn't your strong point) rather than continuing to uncritically 'cut and paste' ill-informed nonsense you find on the internet you would have known that the picture of him with Hotovely was 15 months old. You would also know that only a few weeks ago he made a speech in which he repeated the Labour Party's commitment to the 'two state solution' and called on Israel to "submit to the rules of international law". You might also know that in direct response to Hotovely's comments Labour Party shadow minister Tulip Siddiqui said “A two-state solution is the Labour Party’s position and that will remain.” and shadow Foreign Secretary said "The Labour Party is steadfast in its longstanding support for a two-state solution ..."

And it's still a complete mystery what this has to do with the "English Channel Migrant Crossing Crisis"
He’s supposed to support human rights laws, who knows what pact he’ll agree to if he’s elected….I think you’ve been nipping at the mulled wine as if Starmer gives a duck what I think of him 🤡😂..He also agreed that food and water should be held back from vulnerable people…He’s no better than the Tories ,at least they’re proud to wear blue instead of hiding behind the red banner!

Last edited: