English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they even living in this country? These aren't British people, they've rejected British laws. Gtf.
It’s age old laws of the land If we pander to every denomination where would it end 🙄
---
The Mayor of Brighton was not elected by residents. He was appointed by other councillors and it's pretty much a ceremonial role only.
Yeah same as ours but that was bypassed this yr to appoint an African immigrant, they still need to be open to all constituents and groups within the local area and visitors to the city.

Reactions: 2
The current perceived wisdom, at least since the advent of Queers for Palestine (or as I like to think of them Slugs for Salt) is that homosexuality is in no way persecuted under Islamic law and they will be able to walk around any given Middle Eastern Street happily displaying the rainbow flag, interrupted only by the locals giving out spontaneous hugs and engaging in lively and respectful debate about Marxist dogma or swapping stories of gender transition. One is amazed by the remarkable transformation made in the last two years since the self same Queers were demanding the cancellation of the Qatar World Cup (which was a great perfectly organised tournament) on the grounds that profit was being prioritised over Gay lives.

I suspect they will therefore fully embrace Saudi Arabia 2034 and indeed are already booking their tickets to experience the sights and sounds of the world renowned Riyadh Gay Village?
Queens for Palestine is utter BS, and I say that as a gay person.

It is like Turkeys voting for Xmas.

If they think siding with Hamas side in the conflict will save them when the time comes, they are very much mistaken...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Proper order! Nobody should be sitting on their arse if they’re fit enough to work, especially school leavers going straight on to benefits.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The mayor of Brighton is supposed to be a councillor who has served for YEARS or decades.
This guy has been a councillor for months and no he doesnt like talking to women.
Hmmm 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Interesting article regarding the Dutch perspective. You can basically take those issues and apply them to the UK. Or Ireland. Or Sweden.

Europe is full and Europeans are rapidly approaching critical mass of frustration with politicians. It would have been unthinkable that Geert Wiljders would be the most powerful man in Holland just 5 years ago.

Reactions: 7
Two headlines stick out 🙄
IMG_6445.jpeg
IMG_6440.jpeg

---

Interesting article regarding the Dutch perspective. You can basically take those issues and apply them to the UK. Or Ireland. Or Sweden.

Europe is full and Europeans are rapidly approaching critical mass of frustration with politicians. It would have been unthinkable that Geert Wiljders would be the most powerful man in Holland just 5 years ago.
They don’t seem to be hindered by the European court? I guess the gov don’t really want to solve this crisis it’s just another smokescreen to save face from the masses.
---
Employment shouldn’t be a route to citizenship

Last edited:
If they’ve defaulted on their revised payment plans who do they think is going to cover the fee 🙄

Two headlines stick out 🙄View attachment 2948869View attachment 2948871
---

They don’t seem to be hindered by the European court? I guess the gov don’t really want to solve this crisis it’s just another smokescreen to save face from the masses.
---
Employment shouldn’t be a route to citizenship

Sweden was once Europe's most liberal and safe country. It has shifted to the right in opinion due to the various issues caused by mass illegal migration.

It says a huge amount when Sweden is now labeled as Europe's crime capital.

Those idiots in charge that have welcomed these undesirables into their country are solely to blame for this. If you import large numbers of the third word, they bring their third world mentality and beliefs with them. No amount of supposed 'integration' will change that.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sweden was once Europe's most liberal and safe country. It has shifted to the right in opinion due to the various issues caused by mass illegal migration.

Those idiots in charge that have welcomed these undesirables into their country are solely to blame for this. If you import large numbers of the third word, they bring their third world mentality and beliefs with them. No amount of supposed 'integration' will change that.
Governments know this ,we need to ask why they’re destabilising our countries?
---
I saw the British want to stop prosecuting all but the most serious offenders ( prisons are overrun) won’t that just lead to a complete breakdown of law and order on the streets ?

Reactions: 3
---
I saw the British want to stop prosecuting all but the most serious offenders ( prisons are overrun) won’t that just lead to a complete breakdown of law and order on the streets ?
Well if that happens, then the Government and Police will be solely to blame.

If the perpetrators of crime find the tables being turned, with fed up law abiding people fighting back, then we will land up in utter chaos.

However, I do not blame those fighting back. What are you to do when the Police and Government do nothing. Just stand by and take it?

Well if that happens, then the Government and Police will be solely to blame.

If the perpetrators of crime find the tables being turned, with fed up law abiding people fighting back, then we will land up in utter chaos.

However, I do not blame those fighting back. What are you to do when the Police and Government do nothing. Just stand by and take it?
We’re already seeing a huge uptick in shop thefts , if there’s no deterrent it’ll be a free for all.

---
It's all very Marxist.

Reactions: 3
Just the start of this week a man who fought and won deportation over an armed burglary in Poland in 2012, who is wanted for other crimes in hisnown country and who served 5 months for attempted murder of his ex girlfriend in 2021. Walked himself into my family members house after her and refused to leave only he heard her son shouting down from upstairs. The police arrested him and let him out the next day
My family member is now absolutely terrified to leave her house or be in the house alone.

I've said for years that anyone like this who has a serious crime from their own country should not be allowed in the UK at all. And the first time they are arrested for a serious enough crime (burglary, drugs, murder attempted or otherwise) should be on the first plane back to where they come from. Why should the UK foot the bill for these people. Our jails are overrun with them and we as tax payers have to pay for them. Could you imagine us committing a crime in their countries. We'd be left to rot. The system is all wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just the start of this week a man who fought and won deportation over an armed burglary in Poland in 2012, who is wanted for other crimes in hisnown country and who served 5 months for attempted murder of his ex girlfriend in 2021. Walked himself into my family members house after her and refused to leave only he heard her son shouting down from upstairs. The police arrested him and let him out the next day
My family member is now absolutely terrified to leave her house or be in the house alone.

I've said for years that anyone like this who has a serious crime from their own country should not be allowed in the UK at all. And the first time they are arrested for a serious enough crime (burglary, drugs, murder attempted or otherwise) should be on the first plane back to where they come from. Why should the UK foot the bill for these people. Our jails are overrun with them and we as tax payers have to pay for them. Could you imagine us committing a crime in their countries. We'd be left to rot. The system is all wrong.
If he had walked into my house uninvited and refused to leave, I would not of been responsible for my actions!

The law is generally on your side in situations such as that, especially when you are in fear of what may happen and the person refuses to leave after multiple requests to do so.

Reactions: 4

Also with 'integration', why does it always have to at the financial and cultural expense of the host country? Why isn't it automatically forthcoming from those arriving.

If I were to go to a Middle East country such as the UAE, or Qatar, I would be automatically expected to toe the line on their country's rules regarding homosexuality. Yet people from those nations can come to the UK and freely spout off their homophobic beliefs, all in the name of 'diversity' and certain elements of the left thinking that protecting the rights of ethnic minorities from elsewhere, trumps everything else.

Reactions: 9
Just in time for Starmer to take office so they can Hokey Cokey from the land of saints and scholars back to the land of hope and glory 😂

Reactions: 1
What number will it be with Starmer in power🤔 where will they be accommodated?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many of those 10k would claim to be minors if they were to face military service? 😂 Sticky wicket my friend…

I wonder how many of those 10k would claim to be minors if they were to face military service? 😂 Sticky wicket my friend…
LOL. I wonder how many UK teenagers will be claiming asylum overseas if THEY have to do military service?

I think Rishi is basically trolling now. It would be hilarious to see a load of pink haired septum ringed tiktokers doing basic training though....

• Haha