English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before the UK taxpayer is hit with this charade, if there’s no room at the inn then it’s time to pull down the shutters.

---

Spoke too soon , already happening in UK
What an absolute racket. Just as they're popping back home for the holidays 🥴

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they’ll find some technicality to why he can’t be deported.

I’m sure they’ll find some technicality to why he can’t be deported.
The yoghurt knitters will glue themselves to the plane or the airlines will refuse. Take your pick. Both of which will come after he uses the tax payer to fund his bid at the high court 🥴

The yoghurt knitters will glue themselves to the plane or the airlines will refuse. Take your pick. Both of which will come after he uses the tax payer to fund his bid at the high court 🥴
Paying to put ourselves in danger 🙄

---

All lies of course it’s just the far-Right shouting about fake weaponised migrants causing instability throughout Europe 🙄

I might add it’s you full of nonsense, trying to moderate posts and only giving an opinion once you’ve read up on the Guardian 🙄 then typing meaningless long essays on a point nobody made in the first place 😂…I’m sure the Sunak fans would hold the same opinion of you.
---

What has that got to do with Starmers public backing for genocide?? I’d doubt Mountbattens victims will ever forget either, they’re still trying to get justice .
Where is your evidence that Starmer backs genocide? The Daily Mail? Perhaps read what he actually says. Saying that Israel has the right to self defence is completely different to supporting the killing of innocent civilians, which he has spoken against. Read his latest press release and show us where he supports genocide please.

Where is your evidence that Starmer backs genocide? The Daily Mail? Perhaps read what he actually says. Saying that Israel has the right to self defence is completely different to supporting the killing of innocent civilians, which he has spoken against. Read his latest press release and show us where he supports genocide please.i
He hasn’t condemned it???…Plus trying to make one of the most corrupt police forces in the world look good ,instead of calling for a public investigation into collusion tells me all I need to know about the man…That’s two cheerleaders, he’ll be impressed, pity his own party is falling apart at the seams 😂

He hasn’t condemned it???
Where is he backing genocide?
Why do you continually post about the Israeli/Hames war on a thread about migrants crossing the channel?

Reactions: 1
Where is he backing genocide?
Why do you continually post about the Israeli/Hames war on a thread about migrants crossing the channel?
I think it’s you doing that 😂 in your quest to make Starmer look good. My initial post was in reply to someone that mentioned how he’ll solve the migrant crisis , if you care to read back…This is the migrant thread isn’t it?? Not a Starmer rave thread…Guess the backlash over his agreement with holding food and water from young kids was too much of a public humiliation for him.
---
Here you go all about migration
IMG_2307.jpeg

Last edited:
Turfing the elderly to the street to make way for economic grifters .
Why is he such a prolific terrorist sympathiser? Nothing I've heard about him draws me to the conclusion that Irish citizens are his priority.

Reactions: 4
Why is he such a prolific terrorist sympathiser? Nothing I've heard about him draws me to the conclusion that Irish citizens are his priority.
Trying to force through laws/ policies to shut down the will of the people will only lead to disaster.
---
IMG_2423.jpeg

---
IMG_2424.jpeg

Seems to be like the direct provision system that the Irish gov want to move away from, once they’re in these places there’s nowhere to move them to.
It may well be part of their new initiative with helping new refugees find work that was announced a couple of months ago. Though it's also worth noting that the council letter mentioned the 7 day period to move out and we now know the government has rolled that back, so you have to wonder if this will even go ahead fully?

I thought they were using a functioning care home when the headlines were first posted here - you mean to tell me the care home has been out of use for a while already?

Also interesting that it's those who have been granted asylum and not refugees - are refugees too controversial as a group to start villainising?

It may well be part of their new initiative with helping new refugees find work that was announced a couple of months ago. Though it's also worth noting that the council letter mentioned the 7 day period to move out and we now know the government has rolled that back, so you have to wonder if this will even go ahead fully?

I thought they were using a functioning care home when the headlines were first posted here - you mean to tell me the care home has been out of use for a while already?

Also interesting that it's those who have been granted asylum and not refugees - are refugees too controversial as a group to start villainising?
Care homes in Ireland were closing down because the money for housing refugees was more than they made from the elderly …It’s refugee that are in direct provision centres ( Ireland) for years because they can’t afford to rent or find accommodation, they’re getting free accommodation, food and bills whilst working, that’s what people are taking issue with, tax payers are footing the bill for this despite having to work maybe two jobs to pay their own bills.

Care homes in Ireland were closing down because the money for housing refugees was more than they made from the elderly
Take that up with the government

It’s refugee that are in direct provision centres ( Ireland) for years because they can’t afford to rent or find accommodation, they’re getting free accommodation, food and bills whilst working, that’s what people are taking issue with, tax payers are footing the bill for this despite having to work maybe two jobs to pay their own
Googling around this throws up mainly articles concerning asylum seekers:

At most, you're not guaranteed to be allowed to stay in that accommodation once you're granted status:
Your direct provision normally ends if the Department of Justice gives you a refugee, or subsidiary protection declaration or permission to remain, but sometimes you can stay in direct provision temporarily while you are looking for your own place to live.
This doesn't actually seem that different from the UK system at all. My educated guess is that people who are allowed to remain in that accommodation/are moved to the likes of this carehome in the UK are going to be classed as vulnerable for specific reasons

Take that up with the government

Googling around this throws up mainly articles concerning asylum seekers:

At most, you're not guaranteed to be allowed to stay in that accommodation once you're granted status:

This doesn't actually seem that different from the UK system at all. My educated guess is that people who are allowed to remain in that accommodation/are moved to the likes of this carehome in the UK are going to be classed as vulnerable for specific reasons
The rules mean nothing when people refuse to leave , some people are there 10 yrs, it’s not vulnerable it’s open to all , how long before people can access social housing / private accommodation if they can’t find work and UC doesn’t cover their rent?

The rules mean nothing when people refuse to leave , some people are there 10 yrs
Do you have a source for that?

Most of the stories I'm looking at concerning refugees in direct provision centres are based on Ukrainians specifically too

Do you have a source for that?

Most of the stories I'm looking at concerning refugees in direct provision centres are based on Ukrainians specifically too
Here you go…
---
They’re now allowed to work after six months.

Last edited: