English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet CoE maintains they have no leverage when it comes to asylum cases even though the HO knew it was a fake conversion… Judge sided with the church.
Seems our Christian friend was buried in a mosque.

Reactions: 3
Said the original judge doubted his story…Too much money to be made in asylum scams.
The original judge, based on the way things turned out, got it spot on. What I can’t get my head around is the fact that one judge actually believed him 😲😲

So the way the British system works, 10 judges can say no, but if one says yes than that supersedes all previous judgements? Even if that judge, inarguably in this case, is a bit of a moron.

Fucked up beyond belief.
---
It’s official! UK no longer a safe country 😂
So I expect the usual suspects to come running in to demand the immediate removal of all asylum seekers. “Amongst the most vulnerable people in out society (tm)”. The people they “care” for so much about it hurts. The people they are determined should “access services” and be given “due process”. Surely they should be demanding their immediate removal to a place of safety where they can flourish and become paramedics?

They after all respect the decisions made in law. Particularly those made in the blessed EU where things are always 6000 times better than the UK. How can anyone with such a highly developed and rigorously displayed sense of virtue stand by and watch these unfortunate people be persecuted in a country where they face mobs of roaming far right thugs standing on street corners indiscriminately murdering anyone they suspect.

How can they? Unless of course they are complete hypocrites who‘s true aim is something much more sinister…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The original judge, based on the way things turned out, got it spot on. What I can’t get my head around is the fact that one judge actually believed him 😲😲

So the way the British system works, 10 judges can say no, but if one says yes than that supersedes all previous judgements? Even if that judge, inarguably in this case, is a bit of a moron.

Fucked up beyond belief.
---

So I expect the usual suspects to come running in to demand the immediate removal of all asylum seekers. “Amongst the most vulnerable people in out society (tm)”. The people they “care” for so much about it hurts. The people they are determined should “access services” and be given “due process”. Surely they should be demanding their immediate removal to a place of safety where they can flourish and become paramedics?

They after all respect the decisions made in law. Particularly those made in the blessed EU where things are always 6000 times better than the UK. How can anyone with such a highly developed and rigorously displayed sense of virtue stand by and watch these unfortunate people be persecuted in a country where they face mobs of roaming far right thugs standing on street corners indiscriminately murdering anyone they suspect.

How can they? Unless of course they are complete hypocrites who‘s true aim is something much more sinister…..
There’s only so many a small island can successfully house.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don't know why the Christian religion is now being used a tool excuse to keep criminals here. The mega lefties are anti-Christ. They hate anything traditional. They're such hypocrites.

French police are facing a hostile environment trying to stop these people reaching UK ,if that doesn’t tell them they’re not seeking sanctuary, nothing will 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don't know why the Christian religion is now being used a tool excuse to keep criminals here. The mega lefties are anti-Christ. They hate anything traditional. They're such hypocrites.
Well my observation of the DSVs (Diligently Signalled Virtues) and their mentality is that they believe that there are distinct tiers of religion based upon the usual tests of victimhood and incompatibility with the dominant culture. (Arbitrarily applied of course). The higher the score the more the religion must be defended, even the indefensible bits. The lower the score the more Far Right the followers are.

It matters not that ALL religion is a combination of societal control and bullshit, neatly wrapped up in whatever flowering prose is spewed forth from the Holy Book of choice.

What I want to know is when the rights of those who believe they the universe was shat forth by a sparkly pink unicorn will be enshrined in law? They are amongst the most vulnerable people in our society after all. Of course such beliefs might not reach the required level of philosophical belief to qualify as a religion, but it's no more ridiculous than the belief that the universe was created in seven days by some all powerful dude who lives in a metaphysical realm that can only be accessed after death.

Reactions: 1
French police are facing a hostile environment trying to stop these people reaching UK ,if that doesn’t tell them they’re not seeking sanctuary, nothing will 🙄
All we can do is watch on as inevitably the UK becomes a 3rd world country :(
Labour can't or won't do anything about it and Reform will be stopped at every turn by the high courts if they get elected.
Services and infrastructure is slowly grinding to a halt and it will only get worse.
Monga, I heard a caller in NI call the radio and he said waiting lists for knew hips and knees are at least 8yrs!
---
Well my observation of the DSVs (Diligently Signalled Virtues) and their mentality is that they believe that there are distinct tiers of religion based upon the usual tests of victimhood and incompatibility with the dominant culture. (Arbitrarily applied of course). The higher the score the more the religion must be defended, even the indefensible bits. The lower the score the more Far Right the followers are.

It matters not that ALL religion is a combination of societal control and bullshit, neatly wrapped up in whatever flowering prose is spewed forth from the Holy Book of choice.

What I want to know is when the rights of those who believe they the universe was shat forth by a sparkly pink unicorn will be enshrined in law? They are amongst the most vulnerable people in our society after all. Of course such beliefs might not reach the required level of philosophical belief to qualify as a religion, but it's no more ridiculous than the belief that the universe was created in seven days by some all powerful dude who lives in a metaphysical realm that can only be accessed after death.
I have no objection to people having faith, no faith or undecided, it's the weaponising of it I object to 😖 Welby is very good at that! Wolf in sheep's clothing 👹

Last edited:
All we can do is watch on as inevitably the UK becomes a 3rd world country :(
Labour can't or won't do anything about it and Reform will be stopped at every turn by the high courts if they get elected.
Services and infrastructure is slowly grinding to a halt and it will only get worse.
Monga, I heard a caller in NI call the radio and he said waiting lists for knew hips and knees are at least 8yrs!
That’s an increase of two yrs, we’ve got the worst healthcare system in Europe…Be interesting to see what happens once councils are broke and anarchy reigns ? like most of Europe if Twitter is to be believed.

Landlords being offered 7 year contracts by Serco, to house illegal immigrants

They'll swap boats for planes now
They’re already flying into Ireland and destroying their documents.
---
Landlords being offered 7 year contracts by Serco, to house illegal immigrants
It’ll just price LA out of the housing market, more homelessness for citizens and less student/ job opportunities, before businesses start to suffer.
---
The NGO’s are up in arms think the law shouldn’t apply to migrants.
---
Seems to be paywalled

Last edited:
  • Sad
They’re already flying into Ireland and destroying their documents.
---

It’ll just price LA out of the housing market, more homelessness for citizens and less student/ job opportunities, before businesses start to suffer.
---
The NGO’s are up in arms think the law shouldn’t apply to migrants.
---
Seems to be paywalled
So they were tried and found guilty and took the punishment as defined by the law? Yet “migrants groups” consider this to be “unfair”. Now I’m confused. I thought migrants groups were great fans of due process and legal decisions?

And the all powerful “far right” again??? I don’t know a single BNP supporter, yet it seems that the group has influence ranging from spontaneously combusting migrant camps, to high court judges, to tricking poor Christian refugees into throwing acid in women’s faces.

Silent but effective and able to effectively prosecute criminal acts? Down with this sort of thing….

Reactions: 4
So they were tried and found guilty and took the punishment as defined by the law? Yet “migrants groups” consider this to be “unfair”. Now I’m confused. I thought migrants groups were great fans of due process and legal decisions?

And the all powerful “far right” again??? I don’t know a single BNP supporter, yet it seems that the group has influence ranging from spontaneously combusting migrant camps, to high court judges, to tricking poor Christian refugees into throwing acid in women’s faces.

Silent but effective and able to effectively prosecute criminal acts? Down with this sort of thing….
Only if it’s in their favour … It carries a sentence up to a year , they’re getting off light …Plus their own country suddenly becomes appealing again and they want to return ASAP 😂

Exactly what they should be doing to do away with misinformation.
IMG_5203.jpeg

Reactions: 3