English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 6
Well nothing says failure more than paying people to do what should be legally enforced by the government. Interesting precedent. What next? Paying a car thief to go to jail?

As an aside, there don’t appear to be many families on that particular raft. Not much diversity either…..
They only had to do one thing, use our existing laws or make new ones, other countries manage 🤷‍♀️
But instead we have this absolute circus.WEAK!

Reactions: 3
Well nothing says failure more than paying people to do what should be legally enforced by the government. Interesting precedent. What next? Paying a car thief to go to jail?

As an aside, there don’t appear to be many families on that particular raft. Not much diversity either…..
Ridiculous 🙄 if anything it’ll be an incentive to come then leave Rwanda to do it all over again.
---
I thought the gov were trying to prevent the UK being used for Middle Eastern politics?

Last edited:
:cry:
Bringing in slave labour, disgraceful these places aren’t regulated for both users and employees.
View attachment 2813219
---
Who said crime doesn’t pay 🙄View attachment 2813302
No wonder Britain owes trillions. They've done nothing but throw around our money around like confetti while it's inhabitants starve and freeze to death. Never seen such wanton destruction of a once great country

Reactions: 5
Unbelievable sense of entitlement in these people , Ukraine is vast with only a small area affect by war and an abundance of cheap accommodation.
---
This guy gave up his house in Birmingham for a free pad and education in Ireland, now living in the slum they’ve created in Dublin, don’t know where they get the idea they can freeload off the Irish people 🙄..BTW lost his documents in Scotland before going to England 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Unbelievable sense of entitlement in these people , Ukraine is vast with only a small area affect by war and an abundance of cheap accommodation.
---
This guy gave up his house in Birmingham for a free pad and education in Ireland, now living in the slum they’ve created in Dublin, don’t know where they get the idea they can freeload off the Irish people 🙄..BTW lost his documents in Scotland before going to England 😉
View attachment 2814454
Clearly didn''t like the war torn killing fields of Birmingham.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
First 2 mins are boring so watch from 2 minute mark- why are there 200 refugee tents in the middle of Dublin?! Know it's not England but still

They seem to be from Africa like a lot of the Calais ones (just going on their accent and skin colour)

We were just discussing this on another thread, place is a literal shithole with some nasty characters emerging…They’ve had to lay rodent poison down.

First 2 mins are boring so watch from 2 minute mark- why are there 200 refugee tents in the middle of Dublin?! Know it's not England but still

They seem to be from Africa like a lot of the Calais ones (just going on their accent and skin colour)
1. It's easier for them to gain access to England if they land in Ireland first
2. Putin's sent them to De-stabilise the west. Either way we lose.

Reactions: 1
Re the Dublin situation

The argument for mass immigration, as I understand it, is that immigrants bring with them economic and societal benefits whIch enriches the country both financially and culturally.

Yet I look at that picture and I can’t help but wonder what enrichment process is at play here? What good can emerge from what is in effect a shanty town?

Two things immediately spring to mind. Firstly with regard to the tent with painted slogan I wish they would just tell the truth. This ain’t a “struggle for equality” this is a grab for free stuff. And secondly just a general question, which parts of which particular cultures should be imported to ”enrich” Irish life (if there are so many they should be easy to name)? And isn’t the belief that outside cultures are so superior to indigenous ones that their adoption will ”improve” things at it’s core one of the most racist and imperialist attitudes it is possible to hold?

Reactions: 6
Re the Dublin situation

The argument for mass immigration, as I understand it, is that immigrants bring with them economic and societal benefits whIch enriches the country both financially and culturally.

Yet I look at that picture and I can’t help but wonder what enrichment process is at play here? What good can emerge from what is in effect a shanty town?

Two things immediately spring to mind. Firstly with regard to the tent with painted slogan I wish they would just tell the truth. This ain’t a “struggle for equality” this is a grab for free stuff. And secondly just a general question, which parts of which particular cultures should be imported to ”enrich” Irish life (if there are so many they should be easy to name)? And isn’t the belief that outside cultures are so superior to indigenous ones that their adoption will ”improve” things at it’s core one of the most racist and imperialist attitudes it is possible to hold?
They cleared the camp yesterday and they’ve come back , the other site was too rural…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They cleared the camp yesterday and they’ve come back , the other site was too rural…
I do wonder what exactly it is that “Bernie” and her ilk actually want. What I suspect is that they want is to remove the homes of people who they arbitrarily consider too rich or own to much property, and give that property to whoever they equally arbitrarily think “deserves” it. And this is of course irrespective of the amount of hard work or otherwise that the rich person has put into acquiring their wealth. Or the lack of effort or otherwise the other person has put into their life. She will consider this is be “fair” but it’s exactly the opposite of fair. On person distribution is another’s theft.

Seems to me that the migrants like it exactly where they are. Wonder what they actually think of the “Bernie’s” of this world when they offer them second hand clothes. Probably highly resentful that they are not original labels.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder what exactly it is that “Bernie” and her ilk actually want. What I suspect is that they want is to remove the homes of people who they arbitrarily consider too rich or own to much property, and give that property to whoever they equally arbitrarily think “deserves” it. And this is of course irrespective of the amount of hard work or otherwise that the rich person has put into acquiring their wealth. Or the lack of effort or otherwise the other person has put into their life. She will consider this is be “fair” but it’s exactly the opposite of fair. On person distribution is another’s theft.

Seems to me that the migrants like it exactly where they are. Wonder what they actually think of the “Bernie’s” of this world when they offer them second hand clothes. Probably highly resentful that they are not original labels.
Exactly what they seem to be aiming for, moving those guys back to make a public toilet outside other people’s property won’t gather much sympathy🙄NGO’s are pushing this around.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Exactly what they seem to be aiming for, moving those guys back to make a public toilet outside other people’s property won’t gather much sympathy🙄NGO’s are pushing this around.
Well that is surely exactly what Bernie is looking for. Public funds to provide housing for those in need. All it needs is a bit of work et voila spanking refurbished homes for her friends. Bernie and her other concerned citizens can then band together to house dozens. Her “friends“ can even provide free labour, as we are lead to believe by Bernie they have nothing to do all day but sit about in a tent wallowing in empty bean tins and their own excrement due to the Putinesque cruelty of Leo Vardarker. Hell she can also save the planet by making the new homes as energy efficient as possible.

Won’t happen of course, because we established a few threads ago that caring is all that matters. Providing practical solutions? Someone else’s job…..