English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The right to protest is slowly being taken away from us all, I think delusion is something they’re all suffering from..Why should UK/ Eire be third party to their gripes? Protest in their own country if they want change, not from thousands of miles away .

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The right to protest is slowly being taken away from us all, I think delusion is something they’re all suffering from..Why should UK/ Eire be third party to their gripes? Protest in their own country if they want change, not from thousands of miles away .
Ireland is getting fed up. And I don’t blame them.

What is interesting to me is that he’s citing the Rwanda policy. Yet this confuses me no end, because didn’t the critics on this thread assure us with their superior knowledge and headjewkayshun that it would have absolutely zero effect as a deterrent.

Shame of the taoiseach for not realising that his figures are actually a Far Right plot and the first step on the road to unfiltered Nazism……

Reactions: 4
Ireland is getting fed up. And I don’t blame them.

What is interesting to me is that he’s citing the Rwanda policy. Yet this confuses me no end, because didn’t the critics on this thread assure us with their superior knowledge and headjewkayshun that it would have absolutely zero effect as a deterrent.

Shame of the taoiseach for not realising that his figures are actually a Far Right plot and the first step on the road to unfiltered Nazism……
Sunaks delighted its working already 🙄 I’m wondering how they’ll deport them back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
They’ll be war , saw migrants are leaving northern asylum accommodation to make their way to Dublin.

They’ll be war , saw migrants are leaving northern asylum accommodation to make their way to Dublin.
Maybe the EU will be forced to do something? Can it actually get any worse in Ireland? They're already camped out in tents. I doubt Ireland will sign up for the Rwanda deal.

Maybe the EU will be forced to do something? Can it actually get any worse in Ireland? They're already camped out in tents. I doubt Ireland will sign up for the Rwanda deal.
The ROI are bound by EU rules …it’s ridiculous people have to go to those lengths to stop them shipping in thousands of unknown men to their small villages.
---
UK are now exploiting the situation, that’s going to sour Anglo Irish relations.
---
Just saw UVL is in favour of third country processing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
The ROI are bound by EU rules …it’s ridiculous people have to go to those lengths to stop them shipping in thousands of unknown men to their small villages.
---
UK are now exploiting the situation, that’s going to sour Anglo Irish relations.
---
It must have completely changed Ireland's demographics for a small island. If we are to believe Putin and China is behind this with destabilising the UK then they must be very happy right now. The UK has already said they're is no legal requirement to accept them back here. Devolved nations will become saturated if we are to believe the migrants are escaping the Rwanda deal.

It must have completely changed Ireland's demographics for a small island. If we are to believe Putin and China is behind this with destabilising the UK then they must be very happy right now. The UK has already said they're is no legal requirement to accept them back here. Devolved nations will become saturated if we are to believe the migrants are escaping the Rwanda deal.
Well…There’s only 5 million Irish, so a massive change…Some villages have been literally changed overnight .

Attachments

• Sad
There is currently no civil war in France where said migrants boarded said flimsy dinghy.

And to answer your question, yes as I've stated numerous times I was an officer with Northumbria Police for 20 years and must have attended well over 100 call outs for illegal entry, at the time usually emerging from the back of a lorry.

And I have never once said they were "all murderers and rapists". No one has. But I would respectfully point out that if illegal migrants didn't commit heinous crimes it wouldn't be possible to post about their convictions on an almost daily basis. Damn life intruding on ideological purity again.

Don't you think your tantrum was a little pathetic?
Out of interest, which port is in Northumbria? And where did the illegals come from?

Out of interest, which port is in Northumbria? And where did the illegals come from?
North Shields. Largely from Amsterdam.
---
---
---
The bottom line? The EU wanted free movement and minimal border control. This chaos is what we get when No Borders policies are introduced.

Last edited:
How do immigrants get to Ireland with no papers? Obviously I get the Calais-Dover journey, but cant work out how they cross the irish sea and into Northern Ireland. Is it a back of a lorry job like it used to be from Calais?

How do immigrants get to Ireland with no papers? Obviously I get the Calais-Dover journey, but cant work out how they cross the irish sea and into Northern Ireland. Is it a back of a lorry job like it used to be from Calais?
You don’t need ID in the common travel area, hop on a ferry and off you go.

There’s a row going on over this asylum seeker / refugee being made mayor of Derry , bypassed the democratic vote to prevent two other candidates from being selected.

---

• Wow
---
---
Sorry, have no sympathy for Ireland's issue.

They have been quick enough to judge and lambast our efforts to remove illegal migrants in the past.

When the issue becomes a problem for the Irish, they just want to wash their hands of it.

Any gripe the Irish have should be with the EU, for allowing those migrants to freely roam across many EU countries unchecked, to begin with. If the EU had such thing as border controls, then so many wouldn't be reaching France in the first place.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, have no sympathy for Ireland's issue.

They have been quick enough to judge and lambast our efforts to remove illegal migrants in the past.

When the issue becomes a problem for the Irish, they just want to wash their hands of it.

Any gripe the Irish have should be with the EU, for allowing those migrants to freely roam across many EU countries unchecked, to begin with. If the EU had such thing as border controls, then so many wouldn't be reaching France in the first place.
I’d correct that to say the traitors in gov. Irish people have been labelled for speaking out against gov policies the protests are a last resort.TD’s have had their homes raided for standing with their constituents and voicing opposition to the gov,it’s crazy what’s going on here…It could come back to bite the British if the Irish gov decide to issue passports to migrants they’ll be able to live legally in the UK without fear of removal anywhere.
---
Tbf the UK is also a signatory to the 1951 refugee convention, same as most EU countries , that legally gives these migrants the right to travel freely , until that’s scrapped or brought up to speed there’s not much countries can do to cut the red tape.
---
It’s like China

Last edited:
  • Wow