English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever problems the UK has, they are dwarfed by America.

So 6 million undocumented running around? 2.5 high risk. If you ever wonder why approximately half the country supports a lunatic like Trump exhibit A.

Of course it’s much easier to simply not have the debate, or simply shut it down, by crying “way-cist” but 6 million is hell of a lot of people to pretend don’t exist.

Boggles the mind that there are 10,000+ illegal crossings from Canada as well. Who the hell requires asylum from Canada?

Reactions: 3
It’s not the first time this has happened don’t know why they place asylum accommodation near schools 🙄
That is a major safeguarding issue irrespective of the race or immigration status of the individuals trying to communicate with the pupils.

Too late!
I guess even the Moderate Party are now Far Right then?

Over a third of the population of a foreign background is going to have seismic effects of Sweden and Swedish identity going forward.

And this is Sweden the country many hold up to be a model of freedom and tolerance.

Reactions: 2
It’s not the first time this has happened don’t know why they place asylum accommodation near schools 🙄
They're plain and simply peedophiles, the ones who pester school girls. So many young girls used and abused in this messed up country :mad:
You've got your home grown British pedalo such as Gary glitter etc al then the Pakistani grooming gangs that operate the length of Britain and now these imported perverts.
Is it the fact that there are so many of these deviants or another reason the councils want them all housed near schools? Weird!

• Sad

Over a quarter of the population foreign born is going to have seismic effects of Sweden and Swedish identity going forward.

And this is Sweden the country many hold up to be a model of freedom and tolerance.
It’s just going to get worse with governments going against the will of the people ! The Swedish situation is something we should be trying to avoid not enforcing 🙄

Reactions: 1

Over a third of the population of a foreign background is going to have seismic effects of Sweden and Swedish identity going forward.

Too late. Once they're here you can't get rid.

They're plain and simply peedophiles, the ones who pester school girls. So many young girls used and abused in this messed up country :mad:
You've got your home grown British pedalo such as Gary glitter etc al then the Pakistani grooming gangs that operate the length of Britain and now these imported perverts.
Is it the fact that there are so many of these deviants or another reason the councils want them all housed near schools? Weird!
This says a lot about the extremes they go to 🤢

• Sick
This says a lot about the extremes they go to 🤢
In an old cemetery in my nearest town there's a small building in the corner of it no bigger than a garage. Apparently a close family member of the deceased used to stay there for a few nights after the burial to ensure the body wasn't stolen. I think they were stolen to be experimented on though.
What's fuelling these foreign perverts though? The article says the majority of the deceased that are abused are males :( it's all so horrific.

Reactions: 1
They'll be coaching them how to maximise this opportunity. Take the cash and go for a nice little holiday then call your lawyer and claim human rights and board the plane back to good ol' blighty where your new free accomodation awaits!
I don’t know how these no return contracts will work if they just come back with fake ID and fester in the system all over again?

I don’t know how these no return contracts will work if they just come back with fake ID and fester in the system all over again?
One thing we do know, the British tax payer will get the crappy end of the stick. Always.

Reactions: 4
Tragic as it is I can’t see how they can hold the gov responsible when the man left his own country in a depressed state (after his mother’s death )why didn’t his family get him help ?instead of letting him travel to an unknown destination with no support around him.

Tragic as it is I can’t see how they can hold the gov responsible when the man left his own country in a depressed state (after his mother’s death )why didn’t his family get him help ?instead of letting him travel to an unknown destination with no support around him.
Ahhh. The desire for monetary compensation is a universal constant that links us all…..

And meanwhile in America another potential solution is bogged down in litigation.

Quite surprised that Mexico are refusing to accept their own people back. Particularly ones who are fleeing in abject terror from the state oppression they are suffering from (tm). When the UK refuses to do that a la the Shamima Begum situation the usual suspects on this thread scream “racism”, “international law”, “groomed” or “trafficked” or some combination thereof. And at least Begum has been stripped of her citizenship and is well, a terrorist, this doesn’t appear to be the case with the Mexican 1000s. I wonder if Mexico will get similar criticism from the same sources? Well I don’t really. They won’t. I wonder why? Just like I wonder why Jack Letts, who is in the exact situation, doesn’t have the same cause celebre as Begum?

Interesting graph there too. I thought tougher immigration rules didn’t work? I thought walls didn’t work?