English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that fear of extra judicial killings and extreme violence were amongst the reasons to leave Somalia?

Are Honour Killings one of the valuable cultural diversities which add value to any given nations?

And how can an inbred belief that "dating white girls* is not OK" be anything other than naked racism of the most heinous kind? A belief held so deeply that murdering ones own unborn child is considered preferable to the "disgrace". Don't tell me. "Nuance" right? Inability to access services?

Guess he wasn't thinking of his reputation when he was bleeping the poor girl...

*And no I'm not ignoring the very obvious elephant in the room. Rip Saga.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 3
They’re having a laugh at taxpayers expense.
This is the kind of trash that should be taking itself out. Subhuman, same as the lawyers who decided to keep it here so it can rape some more children 😣😥

This is the kind of trash that should be taking itself out. Subhuman, same as the lawyers who decided to keep it here so it can rape some more children 😣😥
Some of them fighting for TWENTY YEARS to remain??? Thought they only got two appeals? Going by the thread NGO’s

Reactions: 2
Some of them fighting for TWENTY YEARS to remain??? Thought they only got two appeals? Going by the thread NGO’s
So clearly they get more than two appeals. Maybe it's dependent on how depraved you are. Absolute brass neck.

Reactions: 4
So clearly they get more than two appeals. Maybe it's dependent on how depraved you are. Absolute brass neck.
Nice little earner for some , whilst making the rest of us pay whether we like it or not 👍🏻
---
Bradford stabber was “nice and kind” apparantly.

Unable to access services?
He was already on bail for threatening the victim.
---
They’ve caught him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder what makes them so valuable to society that some will fight tooth and nail to help them stay? Taxation? Cultural enrichment? Ideological? From what I can see the cases above at least are predatory criminals who have committed heinous acts. I seriously doubt that they declare their income from Class A sales, let alone pay income tax on it. And if raping teenagers is an imported cultural effect then the definition of “enrichment” has changed significantly over the years. And to those that are still reading the thread but have got tired of defending the indefensible (we know your there 😜) I’m aware that not all refugees, asylum seekers, or immigrants commit serious crimes, a tiny percentage do. But the cases in this thread, the Bradford stabber, the late unlamented acid guy, the multiple rapists and drug dealers above etc, they indisputably have. And have served the jail time.

It surely can’t be as simple as you believe that any attempt to remove someone with darker skin is racist and must be fought on ideological grounds? No matter what damage this person has done to other people? Resist at all costs? You would like to think the mindsets really aren’t that rabbit holed. “You would like to think” being the key sentiment. Sadly I have to reluctantly accept that until I see evidence to the contrary I think this is the case. What went so wrong with your lives to set you on such a path of self destructive hatred that you would rather have a rapists and drug dealers walking about your community than agree with the government on anything? These things aren’t happening in leafy Berkshire you know, they are happening in the very deprived areas you are all so concerned about. Illogical self destruction doesn’t even begin to touch the sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More on the Bradford stabber.

So we’ve got “traditional arranged marriage”.
We’ve got “student dependant”.
We’ve got a victim who spoke no English and seemingly had no interest in integrating into British society.
We’ve got “dependant on her husband”, his source of income unclear.
We’ve got pretty obvious honour motive.
We have got woman as property to be treated as man sees fit (I thought this guy was supposed to be educated and enlightened).

In fact we’ve got pretty much everything that the usual suspects will claim is a lazy far right islamaphobic trope and never happens.

It happened again folks…

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Shadow societies! Where even the failed asylum seekers are surprised by the gov lack of urgency to remove them 🙄
How many more are we funding?
Even on paper it shows our human rights are not being considered.
---
My eyebrows are practically on the ceiling by this stage 😂 benefit factories set up to fleece millions

Attachments

Last edited:
They’re having a laugh at taxpayers expense.
This makes me so angry when criminals won’t be deported because of their human rights. I don’t give a stuff about their human rights. It’s not even like our prisons and prison lengths are worth it.
Reading through this thread is infuriating because it shows how weak the UK is. No politician actually cares and it will be like this until all the lowlifes have sucked the country dry.

Reactions: 8
Europe getting tougher.

Interesting that this agreement came about as an alliance between centre left and centre right groupings. And opposed by both Far Left and Far Right. They really are the two cheeks of the same arse. Once again I think we know who the extremists who used to frequent this thread actually are. It’s the No Borderers who scream “inhumane” at this, but are very probably A-OK with sterilising and mutilating young teenagers in the name of progressive transsexual ideology. Read todays Cass Report if you think I’m wrong. There are going to be SHITLOADS of compensation claims incoming on the NHS which will dwarf the asylum legal gravy train.

This is the world you wanted folks……

• Heart

This is a worry
A death sentence for apostasy. Another one of those oh so valuable cultural enrichments?

What exactly is going on in Morocco which requires asylum anyway? Particularly asylum for a religious bigot who is on a divine mission to bestow instant Qu’ranic retribut….sorry justice….upon the lapsed. There doesn’t appear to be much going on in terms of civil war, or breakdown of law and order.

So yeah, the old reliable “It wasn’t me, it was me mental ‘ealth guv’nor” incoming. But anyway I’m fascinated as to exactly what “his intention” was is stabbing both men multiple times. Is there a specific culturally sensitive way to stab people? And how did the nefarious Far Right plot this particular atrocity and frame this particular service denied future paramedic?

In other news who thinks the Bradford Stabber looks like a Bangladeshi Peter Sutcliffe?

And I wonder which community the four facing “assisting an offender and drugs charges” are from?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4