Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party with this one but....Inventing Anna gives of major EL vibes, however she has zero class, presents like an overweight bogan, no connections and is not nearly as smart however the desire to fleece her audience is spot on. Zero accountability and if it falls to tit she's the victim. Plus she's a parent who is passing on said traits. But hey she lost 10kg that she actually didn't

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really is all about the angle isn’t it? Today’s photo against one taken on the 14th of Feb @ the basketball and the 17th of December in the pjs. You’re telling me she is 12 kilos lighter since the Christmas photo? I beg to f&$cking differ.
I’m all for body positivity of what ever she tries to shill but Jesus Christ her die hard followers are actually comparing themselves to this tit and it’s disgusting. Where is the accountability? Obviously I’m tired because I usually laugh off her ridiculousness but call me #TRIGGERED coz I am done 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
For people that have followed her for a while, how much did she weigh when she lost the weight after the lap band?

EmmyLou Loves #10 Inventing Emmy the Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is the connection between the skin care and food in the latest grid post #ad?
Or is it that she couldn't get through a few pictures being taken without eating?
I'm confused 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is the connection between the skin care and food in the latest grid post #ad?
Or is it that she couldn't get through a few pictures being taken without eating?
I'm confused 🤔
She was breaking open the capsules and using them in recipes. Which is a bit weird. Just cook wholesome food 🤔

Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We already knew ZM was expensive Kmart but here's a latest side by side 😂 .
Hope Leah restocked the Cheezel stash!
Im so offended. I fkn love kmart and honestly really find their quality is fine. Im still rocking some kmart jeans and shorts ive had since 2018 and they havent even faded!
I bet zoe moss can't hold a candle to my beloved.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m DEFINITELY buying skin care products from this face…
Have you guys seen that new depiction of what humans will need to look like to survive a car crash?
Im not saying she looks this ugly bc she isnt but there is so much extra skin around her facial features. Like she has really nice eyes and features but it gets lost in the surrounds.
(Pls dont come for me i know its mean).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just had a bit of a read of the comments on her 90kg post. My god her followers set the bar low.
There is something wrong with that pic though. I didn't think she photoshopped her pics but the size of her head in comparison to her body is not right. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.