Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to scroll back through her feed but I was put on to her by a friend in 2019 because she was "so fun and body positive." I distinctly remember I began following her when she was preparing for the Arias because I remember thinking to myself what the actual duck. My friend still follows and loves her. I saw through it all very quickly and just stayed for the lols.View attachment 1067971
Oh my god, we might be mates IRL. I’m ashamed to admit that I told a couple of my friends to follow her. I doubt they are still following her now though. I started following her a really long time ago, like back when her car was breaking down on the way to school drop off and she was working at the nail salon. I’m a pretty discerning person but I do love an underdog narrative. In the beginning Emmy did actually seem like she was a bit of a hustler and like she had some aspirational goals. The first thing I purchased from her was the Frank Green cup.. she had been going on about hers for months and when they wanted to collab with her, it was presented as being a bit of a surprise opportunity. I genuinely thought it was well deserved and I wanted to support her. Then she started releasing more products in the pink and red colour way.. pop sockets, hoodies etc. And not long after that, she started spruiking herself as a business expert/social media mogul, running workshops and what not. It all happened very quickly. I hung around for the weird llama videos and the photoshoots in her undies but I tapped out when she broke down in adairs over buying her kids nice linen for the first time, meanwhile she has always been decked out head to toe in designer garb. I feel like she thought it was going to be another moment when everyone gushed over how far she had come, when in fact it actually highlighted how selfish she had been all along. I wouldn’t be surprised if she lost a lot of longtime followers after that as I remember her justifying spending so much money on herself as an investment in her career. Sorry for the long rant but I am still shocked that I bought into it for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have never been to a fat camp/detox/retreat/wellness or whatever other hippie words they use to describe these places.

Isn’t the first on caffeine? Whenever Lou has hit use with stories it’s either looking for coffee or with a coffee in her hand.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her and never have, but I do not follow many 'influencers' at all. I can't bring myself to add to their follower count that I know they'll use to beg companies to send them free stuff. She used to come up on my Explore page on Instagram and I would occasionally watch her stories or view her profile and think she was very manic.

I've actually got her profile blocked now because I cannot stand the way she treats those kids. Even Aaron would make me angry with his dopey look in the background while she belitted the children and ignored them while filming stories.

I shouldn't even follow this thread lol but you all tell such great re-enactments of her shenanigans and screenshots of her crazy outfits that I am fully invested.

Reactions: 10
Are

think she is looking out for you Geelong local Tattlers with your cheezel boxes😀

Absolutely- no glamorous or sophisticated fans approaching her. (Sorry not sorry). It’s just Mrs frumpy frump who giggle gleefully when they spot her. The highlight of their year. That’s why she carries on when she spots Danni Minogue ‘my friend’ . Thinks by association it will make her sophisticated, glamorous, talented , deserving of the limelight and show success.
She truely is delusional.

Sorry I've been busy par boiling me sausages 😂

I have tomorrow off work so might go for a nice stroll down the waterfront, in my crop top of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If Lou was so up to date with socials and trends. Wouldn’t she know that some directors film and edit on their phones. I’m not talking a movie with a budget of millions of dollars. But she wishes she was on ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’. Or however you spell their names. At least Kim is an aspiring lawyer. May not have went the traditional law school option. California has another option to become a lawyer other than law school. Don’t ask me for details.

Reactions: 1
Crying shame she's at her 2nd fat camp for the year.
Her bestie Cachia is at the Bball.....could have had a little date night in their matching tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on G-Town Tattlers! Get your cheezel boxes ready! Head on to the local shops and you too could get a bewdiful pic with a Z grade celebrity Emmy NoLove who’s come to town!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have vague recollections of her for a while, but didn’t really start paying attention until her 40th extravaganza, because I just could not comprehend someone flying to New York to take dance lessons for a 30 second performance at a party that people were charged to attend. I have not been able to look away since.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ that crazy Lady polka dot outfit with heels.. just no .. something your mad aunt would wear..

also don't hate me.. my son made me buy it.. at the most obscure IGA!
Why did you buy the salt? I’m sure there are other brands out there! Is your son a secret Lou fan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ that crazy Lady polka dot outfit with heels.. just no .. something your mad aunt would wear..

also don't hate me.. my son made me buy it.. at the most obscure IGA!
I don't understand the salt connection, so random and weird

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is a swimsuit she was wearing to the Arias in Sydney. I remember the stories at City Chic. Dumped her family like a hot potato.
She was so awful to them that whole week like just being in Sydney for work🙄and not wanting to go home or parent those kids. Vida was pretty young then. See how you can look lazylou when you wear clothes that are made for your shape? I honestly didn’t mind her until around this time too.

Reactions: 5
I actually love that Bras N Things set. And it looks nice on her. But I would never wear it outside the comfort and privacy of my bedroom! And it would only ever be paired with sleepers, not bloody Windsor Smith clacky mules high heels! Whoever said EL thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw is bang on the money - she really does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't follow her, but guilty of regularly watching the shitshow, because as my name suggests, I just can't look away. I love coming here and catching up with the goings on, as a lot of you are great detectives 🕵️‍♀️ and of course, I don't mind a bit of drama 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to scroll back through her feed but I was put on to her by a friend in 2019 because she was "so fun and body positive." I distinctly remember I began following her when she was preparing for the Arias because I remember thinking to myself what the actual duck. My friend still follows and loves her. I saw through it all very quickly and just stayed for the lols.View attachment 1067971
How funny. She was a lot slimmer then but wouldn't be caught dead in City Chic now! Aaaarrrrjj & S&B all the way baby! Yo yo!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.