Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck drinks these cocktails? Whipped cream and desiccated coconut... 🤢

shame on you Baileys if this is your concoction!
And truth be known noone would be able to drink it because your nose would be covered in the OTT amount of cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck drinks these cocktails? Whipped cream and desiccated coconut... 🤢

shame on you Baileys if this is your concoction!
Well, she doesn't! As she herself claims to be a non drinker! Until the $$$ comes in.

These companies are absolute flogs.

Reactions: 10
Well, she doesn't! As she herself claims to be a non drinker! Until the $$$ comes in.

These companies are absolute flogs.
THIS! Old mate doesn't drink, very well documented through the years but will shill anything at all for $ although her "target market also does not drink and believes to their core that she's a legit celeb cos that way the 100's of dollars i couldn't afford on afterpay are worth it

Reactions: 6
Spend summer/Christmas/new year eating crap and sugar. Did not care about swelling or visceral fat. Does not care that her fit brother had a hard attack. Does not care she may potentially be borderline diabetic. Will keep healthy for a few days at home until the cheezels call her name.

Reactions: 3
I dunno why anyone cares about the money she spends? She makes way more money than any of us would like to admit and I don’t think has a single problem dropping cash without a worry. Yeah she a narcissistic, self obsessed witch who seems to spend not much on her kids and a boatload on herself, but if she’s got the money what does it matter if she spends it? There’s an awful lot wrong with her but not being respectful to someone else’s family budget isn’t really one of them.
[/QUOTE
I dunno why anyone cares about the money she spends? She makes way more money than any of us would like to admit and I don’t think has a single problem dropping cash without a worry. Yeah she a narcissistic, self obsessed witch who seems to spend not much on her kids and a boatload on herself, but if she’s got the money what does it matter if she spends it? There’s an awful lot wrong with her but not being respectful to someone else’s family budget isn’t really one of them.
she is showing off, trying to highlight her success by deflecting the lack of personal friendships, family engagements and relationships. When she spends; sure there are many on here who can or can’t spend, we don’t need to advertise it. There is nothing about her spending that intimates me its the crassness and the knowing behind the scenes that she lives in filth, her kids are grubby, her house situ is grotty, she serves sausages and chops thrice weekly to her kids. In her un -educated head whatever she is earning seems alot. She thinks she’s made it. She hasn’t. She’s a pleb. I laugh at her cause she spends and spends and i know she would be spending everything that is incoming immediately. She wants to create this well off persona. Single income family as she was for awhile … it’s all lies not over the top success. She is like a compulsive gambler.

Reactions: 6
Each to their own, but I like to wash my new clothes before I wear them.. even more relevant after all the ringworm fungas talk in the last month 🤢
This is what I was thinking?! Just bought all these clothes and she immediately puts them on to wear. Surely with all her skin issues you would think hmm nah I’ll wait and wash these clothes!

• Sick
Oh please, don't think you've offended me at all! Not at all, I am so pleased you're learning Auslan. I genuinely love when anyone makes an effort to learn Auslan because each person who learns a bit of Auslan just smashes those communication barriers a little more!

My problem with Lou is her a - using ASL as you said, in Australia; and b - essentially using the d/Deaf community for clicks/views/$$$$. I don't feel any sort of genuine interest or attachment to Deaf communities or learning sign language in her video, just - literally, performative bullshit. "Hey, I'm so great, I can sign, look at me being iNcLuSiVe" 😂

I love that sign language is becoming more and more mainstream these days!! Accessibility for all, hell yeah!
I love this too, at my daughters school they learn Auslan and I love that she comes home and teachers me what she has learnt.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Lou could use her $$$ to sponsor children overseas and given them a chance at an education?
Honestly, she barely sponsors her own children. I used to drop money on myself like that BEFORE I HAD KIDS. Now most of my expendable income is used on them. They play sports and learn instruments. We take them to movies we don’t want to watch and events that we aren’t interested in. They definitely have way cooler clothes than me. The way we see Emmy spend money on herself vs her family is really quite sickening. And we know when she has to shell out anything for them because she declares it all on stories, like it is extraordinary? If I had been away from my kids for a week, chilling in a hotel room with a side of fat shaming and salad wraps, I’d be stopping by smiggle on my way home, not Jo Mercer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If you losing weight do you need new clothes? Unless you clothes are so loose like your pants falling down. She has so many ZM smocks to wear. Plus a myriad of clothes from other brands and sizes.

Honestly, that is pretty much all LinkedIn is
My uni told us to create LinkedIn profiles to keep in contact. Lol

Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike, almost $500 in new active wear and the only thing that fits her properly is the oversized sweater.

I can think of nothing worse than wearing ill fitting activewear. Constantly rolling in on itself/riding up. You'd be constantly adjusting yourself.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Behind the scenes of her glorified petting zoo. What an absolute gronk.

Oh god. duck her. I dislike her. "Found someone in Texas" god she's a head. Why not reach out to the community in the country YOU LIVE IN. Who on earth thinks ASL is better than Auslan for an aussie audience?
The person in Texas probably did it for free and this freeloading nut bag didnt know the difference between ASL and Auslan.

I think im PMSing or something bc i am really friggin annoyed at this. I hope she reads this thread and takes something from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god. duck her. I dislike her. "Found someone in Texas" god she's a head. Why not reach out to the community in the country YOU LIVE IN. Who on earth thinks ASL is better than Auslan for an aussie audience?
The person in Texas probably did it for free and this freeloading nut bag didnt know the difference between ASL and Auslan.

I think im PMSing or something bc i am really friggin annoyed at this. I hope she reads this thread and takes something from it.
Thankfully she is still really supportive of the deaf community and uses captions on her stories.

Oh wait...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thankfully she is still really supportive of the deaf community and uses captions on her stories.

Oh wait...
The only time she was supportive of the deaf community was when she was attempting to sell those face shields to them.

• Sad
New avatar for anyone needing one.
Does she actually believe the tit that comes out of her mouth. Size 16 and use to be a size 14?! Seriously. I’m a 14 and look nothing like that beach ball. Think she just rambles and rambles with all her make believe spiel and then gets it into her head that its the truth.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, she barely sponsors her own children. I used to drop money on myself like that BEFORE I HAD KIDS. Now most of my expendable income is used on them. They play sports and learn instruments. We take them to movies we don’t want to watch and events that we aren’t interested in. They definitely have way cooler clothes than me. The way we see Emmy spend money on herself vs her family is really quite sickening. And we know when she has to shell out anything for them because she declares it all on stories, like it is extraordinary? If I had been away from my kids for a week, chilling in a hotel room with a side of fat shaming and salad wraps, I’d be stopping by smiggle on my way home, not Jo Mercer.
Yes absolutely, if I was away from my kids for a week and had free time at the shops I would absolutely be buying them clothes and gifts. She did that little shopping spree with them before they went to Qld and I vaguely recall her buying Sage a new shirt to wear to a movie premiere (while she was also buying herself one) but that's it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.